Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Team JCM

VIP Member
Ryan Air’s CEO Michael O'Leary has the most revolting teeth. Has he ever been to a dentist? Yellow much?

bubbletea123

VIP Member
Jesus..... what are the chances we come out of any of this in a good position.

corona, the economy, protests and the looting and scumbags that take over the protests...

I've always felt the UK police were really pathetic and held no authority (within reason). That opinion was sealed when I watched a documentary on ISIS supporters on Netflix and the police approached them in Hyde Park and they handled the whole situation awfully and the ISIS supporters did not give a shit about them being there. Canadian police definitely have authority, they also have guns but don't quite have as bad a reputation as USA police...although make no mistake, there are some who power trip, but it is just isn't as common.

Northeast1988

VIP Member
I was using the app as an example, it’s not live yet.

Even if you have tested positive for covid, if you get symptoms or anyone you have had contact with has it you would need to isolate again.

As long as it’s all socially distanced the government is encouraging it.

They might as well said it’s over.
Doesn’t apply to health care workers in the sense of if you come into contact with someone whose positive , we don’t isolate (we would if we develop symptoms) but not on the basis we come into contact with them

Web30

VIP Member
They haven’t been able to prove if you have it you are immune so you’d have to keep isolating
My brother's had it and got the anti bodies but some staff are coming back no anti bodies but tested positive for covid! It's such a weird virus!

monga

VIP Member
My friend works at the hospital on the covid ward.

One consultant thinks were due a second wave in the winter.

Another one thinks were already in the second wave and had the first wave before Christmas.

Both sound possible.
Yes they've said the same here ..

bubbletea123

VIP Member
I agree. The democrats should hopefully walk this in comparison to 2016. I feel like Biden is harder to attack (not impossible) Hilary has the fatal flaw of being a women. Biden is old, white, male and they know Trump’s playbook now.

But then I also didn’t think he would win in 2016 and I though the Scottish independence would happen so my prediction track record isn’t great 😂
I know people love to hate on the Clinton's but god Hillary has had a tough time frkm the very beginning of her early lawyer years because she's a woman. I recommend her docoumentary on Netflix. I really like her.

KateESJ

VIP Member
My child minders been back since 1st of June. Shes got no were near the amount of kids she normally has. I'm guessing some people are still working from home or furloughed.
Shes working but she said she’s been told the guidance is atm that she can only have children from one household and she’s already got some children from another household whose mum is a frontline worker...
Not sure if that’s the guidance everywhere. But if it stays that way when I have to go back to work, I won’t be able to go back. I’ve got nobody to have them but I’ll also have no money 😭

Pixipoppy

VIP Member
We’re due to go away to Malta in December and I’m ok about that as it’ll be a quiet holiday and still months away (6 months ago we didn’t even know what covid was so who knows what another 6 will bring). I definitely think it’ll be a while until I’m comfortable to go to a night club though. They’re definitely rushing it, I’ve tried suggesting planning it all but for next summer. I won’t be seeing him for a good few weeksonce he comes home if it goes ahead!!

Greece - Crete and then drive to Malia!

Oh I would love a night out but I definitely don’t think I’d feel comfortable doing it for a while yet!! I think August is optimistic and it won’t go ahead. Also a massive waste of money if they get out there and have to distance/wear masks everywhere etc.
Haha If they turned around now and said it was legal I’d be out tonight :LOL: . I wouldn’t bother with a holiday at the moment though as like you said probably would be a bit of a waste of time and money if there’s still loads of restrictions!