Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #37

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have wondered this too. I also wondered if in Islamic countries it is lower, as women cover their face, so perhaps it isn't spread as easily? Sounds quite outlandish but did cross my mind.
In Islamic countries, everything is very clean too. Theres no litter on the streets and to perform their 5 prayers a day, muslims need to perform their washing ritual 5 times a day which includes washing of the face, hands, mouth, feet etc. I definitely think along with face coverings, this might've prevented the virus from spreading. Theres also the point about heat, its usually quite hot in middle eastern countries and other continents whereas in the UK, Canada and America, I would say the heat is mild compared to the dessert hot temps there so maybe those articles about heat killing the virus could have some validity? Who knows. I'm glad continents like Africa have not got it as bad as we have here.

Reactions: 7
In other news, I'm looking forward to Maccies potentially opening tomorrow 🥳 I will be one of the muppets in the queue!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
In Islamic countries, everything is very clean too. Theres no litter on the streets and to perform their 5 prayers a day, muslims need to perform their washing ritual 5 times a day which includes washing of the face, hands, mouth, feet etc. I definitely think along with face coverings, this might've prevented the virus from spreading. Theres also the point about heat, its usually quite hot in middle eastern countries and other continents whereas in the UK, Canada and America, I would say the heat is mild compared to the dessert hot temps there so maybe those articles about heat killing the virus could have some validity? Who knows. I'm glad continents like Africa have not got it as bad as we have here.
There's a new Ebola and measles outbreak in the Congo unfortunately, as if the pandemic isn't bad enough🙁

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Scary times he was really pissed tonight :oops:
He sends Kayleigh to fight his battles in the school yard now 🤣 I want to dislike her but she has fabulous hair 🤣
I can’t hate on hair like that I just can’t.

Im watching his statement now,
bet he went straight back into the bunker and called Kayleigh.

I was waiting for him to throw in something about ventilators.

• Haha
So Asda now has big arrows on the floor, big no entry signs on floor and at eye level on aisles you're not supposed to go down, and yet there are still numpties who go the wrong way anyway🙄
Some people are just in their own little bubbles!
And some others are, quite frankly, selfish ignorant gits who most probably think they’d be ok if they caught the virus, don’t bother with social distancing at all and don’t give a thought to whether they transmit it to others more vulnerable than themselves if they do 🤬
<< Apologies. Rant over >>

He sends Kayleigh to fight his battles in the school yard now 🤣 I want to dislike her but she has fabulous hair 🤣
I can’t hate on hair like that I just can’t.

Im watching his statement now,
bet he went straight back into the bunker and called Kayleigh.

I was waiting for him to throw in something about ventilators.
No ventilators, only guns and troops and military and home guard ...I think I liked the ventilators 😬

Reactions: 1
It's like people just don't understand what this has all been about. Like what do they think we just stayed lockdown for 10 weeks for.

If the worst should happen to someone you love it will always be tit but even worse I just couldn't forgive myself if I was pissing about sitting on a packed beach and then caught and passed on the virus and something happened.

I'm honestly so exasperated at the utter stupidity of people.
This!!! It feels like the past 10 weeks have just been absolutely pointless and people have forgotten about it all.

Im off to my dads tomorrow to sit in the garden. Looking forward to it but also not at the same time. My dads worked throughout and isnt been over cautious, where as I am the total opposite. He rang me today asking if I wanted food/buns etc and I had to say no and all he did was take the piss (I know hes only joking but still🙄)
Oh well, Im taking my own drink and sandwich and don't care what he says 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Also, does anyone else have such strange feelings about the lockdown been partially lifted?
Its just been myself and my partner for the past 10 weeks and its felt like a secure little, safe bubble. Now the bubble has been popped slightly and even though its safe it just feels odd 😩

I went to my mums and sat in the garden with her a few days ago and all I did was worry that night. Were we deffo 6ft apart, what if ive somehow passed it on (I know we were but still had these worries) and now im off to see my dad tomorrow who is nowhere near as cautious about corona as i am 😩

Honestly think I preferred lockdown 😂🤦🏻‍♀️

Sorrt about the long rant, just needed to get my thoughts out!

Reactions: 10
Also, does anyone else have such strange feelings about the lockdown been partially lifted?
Its just been myself and my partner for the past 10 weeks and its felt like a secure little, safe bubble. Now the bubble has been popped slightly and even though its safe it just feels odd 😩

I went to my mums and sat in the garden with her a few days ago and all I did was worry that night. Were we deffo 6ft apart, what if ive somehow passed it on (I know we were but still had these worries) and now im off to see my dad tomorrow who is nowhere near as cautious about corona as i am 😩

Honestly think I preferred lockdown 😂🤦🏻‍♀️

Sorrt about the long rant, just needed to get my thoughts out!
I think being on this thread makes us extra cautious Idk if it's a good thing or a bad thing tbh 😂

Reactions: 3
There's a new Ebola and measles outbreak in the Congo unfortunately, as if the pandemic isn't bad enough🙁
and the measles too, smh. This is all too much and then there is very little talk about Coronavirus.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.