Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #37

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What's the point in going to IKEA if the cafe isn't open. Not queuing for hours if I can't get meatballs!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What's the point in going to IKEA if the cafe isn't open. Not queuing for hours if I can't get meatballs!
Costco do massive packets of Swedish meatballs that taste almost as good (I won’t say as good because that’s impossible😂). Definitely recommend to satisfy the Ikea meatball cravings🤤🤤

Reactions: 1
What’s the point in Ikea if you can’t smear meatballs and lingonberry jam all around your face 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
This is like me. If I cant get good food there, or somewhere close by. I'm not going 🙄

Luckily work has a good salad bar close by, only thing that's kept me there for 10 years 😂

Neighbors have friends with kids over. Kids all in the paddling pool, having a water fight playing on the trampoline. Not only are the pissing me off for being idiots of course my kids are now like So are we allowed to see our friends now ? And we look like the mean ones as they can't.

I know I could get their friends over and make them socially distance but I think that would be hard for them and completly unsatisfing for them. If they see their friends they will want to play together so I would feel bad teasing them with them !

I'm having a crap day and this has made me so angry. This is the same ones who snuck their hairdresser in as well.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Did anyone on here send their children back today? How did they find it?

Last edited:
The queues ikea look insane

I have no idea anymore
I'm distrust all advice
We will keep up seeing no one and only doing essential shopping at quiet times until sept and accepted won't see family to then.

Would be nice meet up with 2 or 3 freinds but we at capacity being family of 6.
Feeling crap last few days I think it's really bad anxiety .
Work is busy lots non essential food shopping some customers visiting multiple times a day
Working tonight and then few days off as feeling rubbish
Need a few chill days or try and chill as feel like all getting to me.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
For real.
Why else does anyone go??? Ikea gives me anxiety I always end up missing parts of the store (usually the part of the store I need to go to) despite following the arrows. What's with that???

Reactions: 3
Did anyone on here send their children back today? How did they find it?
We are tomorrow...I will report back!

We have had lovely videos sent to us from teachers looking forward to seeing us, so my reception aged daughter very excited.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
The queues ikea look insane

I have no idea anymore
I'm distrust all advice
We will keep up seeing no one and only doing essential shopping at quiet times until sept and accepted won't see family to then.

Would be nice meet up with 2 or 3 freinds but we at capacity being family of 6.
Feeling crap last few days I think it's really bad anxiety .
Work is busy lots non essential food shopping some customers visiting multiple times a day
Working tonight and then few days off as feeling rubbish
Need a few chill days or try and chill as feel like all getting to me.
So sorry you're feeling low and I hope you feel better soon!

I was under the impression each family member could meet up to 6 people outside as long as 2 metres apart?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.