Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #37

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Went and sat in my Nan’s garden earlier and met my cousin and her little girl who has just turned 3. She could see the box of toys that my Nan keeps in her house through the back door and kept pointing at them. She was saying “Nans house I not allowed”. She knew she wasn’t allowed in because it wasn’t her house. I hope once the world is ‘normal’ again that she learns she’s allowed to touch and hug as quickly as she has learnt that she isn’t allowed😢
Exactly my fear too.

• Sad
Reactions: 1
We are tomorrow...I will report back!

We have had lovely videos sent to us from teachers looking forward to seeing us, so my reception aged daughter very excited.
I think this age group might find it easier with the measures in place as they'll experience it from day 1 .it'll be the older age groups that will have the biggest adjustment to make.Hope she has a great time x

Did anyone on here send their children back today? How did they find it?
My youngest is in year 2 and had a class zoom today (reception, 1 and 2 class). There were only 4 in (3 reception and 1 year 1). They didn't look 2m apart so hopefully it seemed quite normal for them, they all looked happy. X

Reactions: 2
My youngest is in year 2 and had a class zoom today (reception, 1 and 2 class). There were only 4 in (3 reception and 1 year 1). They didn't look 2m apart so hopefully it seemed quite normal for them, they all looked happy. X
Only 4 children???? Out of how many usually, would you say?

Didn't think the numbers for today tallied up hence why I asked if anyone knew the full total for today. All a bit odd
I think we had one death here and Scotland had a low number don't know about the other regions .How can they make that big of a mistake..

I watched the press briefing (because I had sky news on)

they really can’t be arsed anymore can they 😂 half the time they usually take and muting journalists from asking follow up questions.
everything is fantastick track and tracing is brilliant, but....
We have no stats or evidence to prove that.

just do a Boris, grab a beer (or a secretary in the back room In five 😉) and phone it in handcock.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I think we had one death here and Scotland had a low number don't know about the other regions .How can they make that big of a mistake..
No idea! I actually got my phone out to do the calculation and said to my husband that it didn't add up

No idea! I actually got my phone out to do the calculation and said to my husband that it didn't add up
I thought they made a hash of the whole briefing they couldn't give a figure to anything they were asked ,really ill prepared today (more than usual). I'm sure the numbers will be questioned tomorrow.

Didn't think the numbers for today tallied up hence why I asked if anyone knew the full total for today. All a bit odd
I really feel like they are lying to us at this point. It was when I found out that they count one coronavirus test (which is one swab up the nose and one at the back of the throat) as two tests because it uses two swabs that I decided not to believe the figures. You will notice as well that for over a week now the information regarding numbers of those being tested each day has been “unavailable”.

Reactions: 4
Sky news said NI and Scot 1 death each Wales had 5 England 108 unless this was only hospital deaths they reported ?

No it’s 111 deaths but the figures gone up around 500 or so with no explanation. Could be that these were from accross the month or something not too sure.
The number keeps dropping and the new cases too. It’s really good.

What’s the new rules? I heard that sex with someone who doesn’t live with you is now illegal?

Source is gov website. They haven’t hidden it, just not announced it which I suppose is just as bad.
I'm still confused I do they not state daily that the deaths are across all settings ,what is pillar 2 then?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.