Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #35

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do what’s best for her and your family. If having them will help her then absolutely do it. I hope she feels better soon💗
If I were you I would go for it, if it helps your sisters mental health and well-being and she has some respite then do it. Mental health matters too ♥ I hope she’s okay x
She is who i would have chosen to bubble with, if they were going to bring something like that out anyway.
Up until now we haven't as we've been worried about being reported but i couldn't give a flying squirrel about that now.
We're both sensible and can use our common sense.
So many others will be suffering with their mental health but will be staying at home because it's what we've been told to do. It makes me so mad that it's one for rule for them and another for us peasants!

Reactions: 6
It's a hard one incase the child passes it on to the Grandparents.

I can't imagine how you could look after a child if you were both that ill?
Dominic Cummings is 2 years older than me- 48.My parents are in their 70's so I cant imagine his parents being younger than the 65 year old at risk group. I would not want to risk my parents getting it or the guilt I would feel.or my child would feel if they inadvertently got it. He had family in London who could have looked after the child- I think his brother in law, who presumably is much younger than his parents.

Reactions: 9
Well I'm going to continue doing what I've done since March. I don't want to go out, put myself at risk of catching it and passing it on, even though there are people I miss that much it hurts. I'd be a hypocrite if I thought "duck it" and met up with everyone and at the same time be angry with Critter Cummings 🤷‍♀️ But, that's just me. Not aimed at anyone by the way, you do you, as they say.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She is who i would have chosen to bubble with, if they were going to bring something like that out anyway.
Up until now we haven't as we've been worried about being reported but i couldn't give a flying squirrel about that now.
We're both sensible and can use our common sense.
So many others will be suffering with their mental health but will be staying at home because it's what we've been told to do. It makes me so mad that it's one for rule for them and another for us peasants!
As long as common sense is used then that’s all we can do now. Follow our “instincts” - if we think it’s ok then go for it

Reactions: 4
Well it looks like hes been up and down like a yo yo to Durham and how come his and his wife's family in London couldn't have looked after his child if need be? The whole thing stinks basically.
There needs to be a proper inquiry ordered not just Boris lying for Domenic. Its an absolute joke and so undermining.

Reactions: 15
I do love a Political Party meltdown 😂 I'd love to see The Tories crumble completely, it won't happen, but I do enjoy seeing them wobble precariously on the edge!

Reactions: 12
Loved Boris’ ‘He did what every father would do’

My kids dad hasn’t seen them since January. I’ve offered for him to have them but he doesn’t want to.

Also doesn’t Boris also never see his other children? 🙊

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9

My kids dad hasn’t seen them since January. I’ve offered for him to have them but he doesn’t want to.

I don’t think he even knows who all of his children are never mind see them 😂

• Haha

He's not even sure how many kids he has!

Reactions: 4
duck me what an absolute shitshow. How embarrassing.
I was extremely ill at the end of March for just over a week - high temperature, aches, shakes, cough, sore throat, headaches. My husband was working so I had to look after my daughter (using the tv and things I could do while sitting/laying down) and went to bed with her every day in the hope I would get better. She then got it while I was still ill. It was utterly tit. But I wouldn’t put my mum at risk. Or anyone else. And I certainly couldn’t have travelled while like that.

Reactions: 20
I do love a Political Party meltdown 😂 I'd love to see The Tories crumble completely, it won't happen, but I do enjoy seeing them wobble precariously on the edge!
Once you have arch Tory Peter Bone condemning you and Julia Hartley-Brewer then you really are on a hiding to nothing

Reactions: 5
Well I'm going to continue doing what I've done since March. I don't want to go out, put myself at risk of catching it and passing it on, even though there are people I miss that much it hurts. I'd be a hypocrite if I thought "duck it" and met up with everyone and at the same time be angry with Critter Cummings 🤷‍♀️ But, that's just me. Not aimed at anyone by the way, you do you, as they say.
yes I would say to anyone saying 'Well if he's done it Im going to meet up with family etc' that's all well and good but have a good think before you do because Im sure you would regret it if any of you caught corona. I know I have said if you want to meet up with family do it but I didn't mean every member of your family/friends and I meant keeping 2 metres apart etc.

yes I would say to anyone saying 'Well if he's done it Im going to meet up with family etc' that's all well and good but have a good think before you do because Im sure you would regret it if any of you caught corona. I know I have said if you want to meet up with family do it but I didn't mean every member of your family/friends and I meant keeping 2 metres apart etc.
Well I know they say size isn't everything but 6ft is highly recommended 😂

Just wanted to add a few of you last week told me to let my Mum and Nan help me because I was pretty low and had to call Samaritans a couple of times. Well, my best friend has moved in with us for now to give me a hand and I cannot explain how relieved I am to have another adult for company and help with the kids in the day. A weight has been lifted ♥ I didn’t let my Mum or Nan help yet but who knows what will happen on the 1st June.
So glad to hear that !

Seeing people’s comments about how they are going to do what they want because Dominic Cummings has been, doesn’t that just make you as bad as him??

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.