Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #34

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another 545 deaths 😩 I hate that the numbers are released too early. I know it’s clear it doesn’t include all settings but it gives you a false sense of optimism (probably not the right word but you know what i mean)

Reactions: 4
A friend of mine has ignored most of the lockdown rules, but she’s posted she’s in Brighton. That’s 60 miles from her house and she’s cycling around on a rented bike. And I suspect she is with someone she has met recently on an app.

I live much closer to Brighton (30 mins) and I’d love to go and relax on the beach but haven’t even thought about it. They numbers aren’t dropping as quick as they would like... is it any wonder 😣

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
A friend of mine has ignored most of the lockdown rules, but she’s posted she’s in Brighton. That’s 60 miles from her house and she’s cycling around on a rented bike. And I suspect she is with someone she has met recently on an app.

I live much closer to Brighton (30 mins) and I’d love to go and relax on the beach but haven’t even thought about it. They numbers aren’t dropping as quick as they would like... is it any wonder 😣
You are allowed to cycle/ exercise any distance from your house though and you are allowed to meet one person outside, but social distancing.

Reactions: 1
You are allowed to cycle/ exercise any distance from your house though and you are allowed to meet one person outside, but social distancing.
Yes but your not supposed to be going to beaches etc. Brighton has massive issues with people going there and have told people not to come. Maybe I’m being unfair but I don’t see the trip as ok.

This whole weekend lag in data is really annoying me now 😩😩 we have had a few very low deaths days though so im hoping todays figures are just a reflection of that. Its still so upsetting so many deaths. Can this all be over now PLEASE 😭

Reactions: 9

I live 30 mins from Brighton as well lol.

• Heart
Is it just me or is the lady answering questions today giving a bit of attitude? She reminds me of how I am when I’m at work and people are getting on my nerves 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Is it just me or is the lady answering questions today giving a bit of attitude? She reminds me of how I am when I’m at work and people are getting on my nerves 😄
My god how abrupt was Angela I thought she was going to leave at one stage or tell someone to fk off 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It’s so awkward! I can’t tell if she’s going to flip at someone or burst into tears 😕

• Haha
Yes but your not supposed to be going to beaches etc. Brighton has massive issues with people going there and have told people not to come. Maybe I’m being unfair but I don’t see the trip as ok.
You’re allowed to go anywhere now, you can drove to excercise as long as you like (as long as you don’t stay overnight!) beaches are fine too

Reactions: 6
Not watched it tonight. What's happened?
I didn’t really understand how it all started, but it caught my attention because she was so short with her answers and getting quite stroppy with people. At one point she kind of answered a question whilst staring at the ceiling. You know like when you’re proper just sick of all the tit and losing the will? 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I didn’t really understand how it all started, but it caught my attention because she was so short with her answers and getting quite stroppy with people. At one point she kind of answered a question whilst staring at the ceiling. You know like when you’re proper just sick of all the tit and losing the will? 😂
they probably are all sick of it and the same questions every day 😂😂 wonder if they didnt realise it was gonna last this long when they signed up to do these briefings. And still a long way to go.

Reactions: 2
they probably are all sick of it and the same questions every day 😂😂 wonder if they didnt realise it was gonna last this long when they signed up to do these briefings. And still a long way to go.
I feel the same about home schooling 🙄😂

• Haha
Look into the deaths, don’t just look at the reported figure daily. The information is out there broken down as to when the death actually occurred. Today’s figure is also so high because of a lag in reporting of deaths from care settings, there was virtually none over the weekend. I know it’s hard but try look into the positives. We are improving, the rate of infection and those going into hospitals with it are slowing down, the way the numbers are reported is awful because it puts immediate fear into you ☹

Look into the deaths, don’t just look at the reported figure daily. The information is out there broken down as to when the death actually occurred. Today’s figure is also so high because of a lag in reporting of deaths from care settings, there was virtually none over the weekend. I know it’s hard but try look into the positives. We are improving, the rate of infection and those going into hospitals with it are slowing down, the way the numbers are reported is awful because it puts immediate fear into you ☹
Where can we find daily breakdowns and trends over time?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.