Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #34

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My bloody toilet is broken. I think we can fix it ourselves for now, but this specific issue keeps happening and it’s and old rickety thing at this point, but I can’t seem to do it so need partner to have a look but he’s gone back to work today so that’s typical. Hope no one needs a tit in the next couple of hours😳
Sorry, but that last line got me 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
My bloody toilet is broken. I think we can fix it ourselves for now, but this specific issue keeps happening and it’s and old rickety thing at this point, but I can’t seem to do it so need partner to have a look but he’s gone back to work today so that’s typical. Hope no one needs a tit in the next couple of hours😳
Flush it with a bucket of water if that's what the prob is 😧

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Whatever you do don’t mention it to them otherwise they’re all bound to 🙈😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
😂 I’m praying not only for the kids but for myself too as I have ibs.

Thanks! Yes it’s the flush that’s broken, will do that if needed!
Yes that happened ours we just filled the bucket and flushed it with that until we got the part to fix it x

Reactions: 2
Ahh thank you for asking.
❤
She's still fully ventilated 😔
They drop the percentage every few days so she can regain some strength and she's been having some bedside physio.
Her mum is also in hospital too 😔
She was sent home to isolate and recover last week but was struggling over the weekend so was admitted on Sunday and is on a CPAP, I think they call it.
Hoping they both start getting better soon.
🤞🏼☺
Goodness me. My heart aches for them. How terrible. Praying they recover fully very soon xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 4
This is totally the content I am here for!

Now it’s in everyone else’s head as a result of your post 😂
Listen if I'm suffering you're all suffering too. I'm taking you down with me :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

On another note, anyone else noticing the extreme amount of dog tit in their area or is it just my skanky locals who seem unable to pick up after their dog?
My nice cycle path run is normally divine, it now stinks of dog tit.

Sorry had to rant.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Really nervous to post this because I know I’ll get differing opinions, but just wanted to get some viewpoints before I decide!

I was due to go for a walk tomorrow with my Mum, but I’ve injured my ankle, to the point that I can’t even walk around my house (have taken to crawling/hopping and going down the stairs on my bum), so I’ve got no chance of being able to walk.

I know it’s technically outside of the rules, but in my position, would you go and sit in her garden for a chat? It’s a fairly big garden so plenty of space to spread out, and I could go in through the side gate so I don’t have to go through the house.

Reactions: 9
Really nervous to post this because I know I’ll get differing opinions, but just wanted to get some viewpoints before I decide!

I was due to go for a walk tomorrow with my Mum, but I’ve injured my ankle, to the point that I can’t even walk around my house (have taken to crawling/hopping and going down the stairs on my bum), so I’ve got no chance of being able to walk.

I know it’s technically outside of the rules, but in my position, would you go and sit in her garden for a chat? It’s a fairly big garden so plenty of space to spread out, and I could go in through the side gate so I don’t have to go through the house.
Thought in England you were allowed to sit in gardens? Don’t see the difference if you can access it without going through the house - maybe I’m wrong.. I live in Wales anyway where we’re not allowed to do anything yet so haven’t really been paying that much attention to England’s rules

Where are you? cause if you're in england then realistically you're allowed to do that (I'm in wales so we're still lockdown that's why I'm asking)

I personally don't see the issue. You're apart from each other and you're outside. It's not as if you're having a 50 people bbq. It's no different to meeting up to go for a walk imo.

Reactions: 5

In your situation, I'd like to say I wouldn't, but I know I definitely would go.
Just make sure you keep your distance and take your own bottle of water/drink with you and you'll be fine ☺

Definitely if you can keep the distancing why not,they've told us the risk is very low outside aslong as you keep the 2mtr rule

Hi guys can I ask opinions on this. Im in a group of friends. There all wanting to meet up on soon (social distance) for a chat. Its put me in a panic as everyone has agreed but me. We wouldn't be in contact but I know it still goes against the rules....I dont want to go on that basis but I now I will be put under pressure and probably made to be the boring mate....would you go? Sorry just want to edit to say one friend has been struggling badly with mental health issues and I know this is why it's been organised x

Reactions: 1
Hi guys can I ask opinions on this. Im in a group of friends. There all wanting to meet up on soon (social distance) for a chat. Its put me in a panic as everyone has agreed but me. We wouldn't be in contact but I know it still goes against the rules....I dont want to go on that basis but I now I will be put under pressure and probably made to be the boring mate....would you go?x
If there's a group of you all from different house holds I definitely wouldn't go.
Not worth the risk to you, your friends or anyone else that may have to walk past you because there's a few of you.
If they want a chat, set up a zoom, and keep everyone safe.
Don't blame you for being hesitant, but you'd be doing the right thing by not going IMO.

Reactions: 6
Hi guys can I ask opinions on this. Im in a group of friends. There all wanting to meet up on soon (social distance) for a chat. Its put me in a panic as everyone has agreed but me. We wouldn't be in contact but I know it still goes against the rules....I dont want to go on that basis but I now I will be put under pressure and probably made to be the boring mate....would you go? Sorry just want to edit to say one friend has been struggling badly with mental health issues and I know this is why it's been organised x
Personally for me I wouldn't in a group setting ,as that encourages other people to follow suit different a one to one situation .

Reactions: 2
Get it done! I just got really bad feedback on one I wrote during lockdown. Don't be like me 😩
Oh noo there's nothing worse than trying and then it not working out! Hope you can sort it out!

I read somewhere that if you use the comic sans font it helps you write it as it stops writers block and keeps you engaged for longer.. going to try it now :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 1

I done this last week with my mam. I went through the side gate, took my own coffee cup and stayed on the grass in the garden while my mam sat at the table by the back door. And I'm doing the same thing this week as its the 2nd anniversary of my dad dying and there's no way I'm not seeing my mam on the day

Go for it x

• Heart
Reactions: 11
What is your gut telling you? If you feel panicky about it could you explain that you'd love to but it just makes you really anxious thinking about it and you'd rather not. Could you facetime one of them while they're together so you could be there but not there in person?

Reactions: 4

I would, I'm going to sit in my grandparents front garden tomorrow (2m away) as my grandad is 88 this week and I don't want to regret not seeing him if something happens.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.