Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #33

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Skip hire firms must be doing well during this pandemic. Two of my neighbours have had skips delivered today.

Reactions: 5
I wonder if National Trust will try and open the gardens again... Can you imagine what tit show that could be!
It did say on the e mail they sent me that when they do re open their grounds again people will have to book on line as less people will obviously be allowed in, you can't just turn up or you'll be turned away.

Reactions: 4
It did say on the e mail they sent me that when they do re open their grounds again people will have to book on line as less people will obviously be allowed in, you can't just turn up or you'll be turned away.
Ah but that wouldnt work here. Our local national trust is described as a 'leaky property' and you can access the grounds easily without paying. Its still busy now as theres so many ways in. You only really need to pay to go in the house.

Reactions: 4
I can't vote in the poll because Center Parcs is still closed so I'm still furloughed.... Apparently they currently don't need waitresses..... 🤣🤦🏻‍♀️

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
That's good. Our membership ended at the end of April and we didn't renew. I am wondering if they will stop taking new members whilst all this is going on though so we won't be able to rejoin yet anyway.

Reactions: 1
I can't vote in the poll because Center Parcs is still closed so I'm still furloughed.... Apparently they currently don't need waitresses..... 🤣🤦🏻‍♀️
I'm supposed to be going to Center Parcs at the end of July, but it's more than likely not going to be open😕

That's good. Our membership ended at the end of April and we didn't renew. I am wondering if they will stop taking new members whilst all this is going on though so we won't be able to rejoin yet anyway.
I can't see them refusing people paying for a membership. They must be losing a fortune.

Reactions: 1
Ah but that wouldnt work here. Our local national trust is described as a 'leaky property' and you can access the grounds easily without paying. Its still busy now as theres so many ways in. You only really need to pay to go in the house.
I really want to ask which one this is. Not that I'd ever attempt to sneak in, even in normal world circumstances but I just feel like it's info I should have 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Someone I follow on Instagram who lives in France posted this 🤯 I don’t get it, sorry I’m not that desperate to shop
Actually disgusting. Imagine being in lockdown because of a global pandemic and the first thing you do on day one of less restrictions is go straight to buy a €17 dress made by children in China.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I really want to ask which one this is. Not that I'd ever attempt to sneak in, even in normal world circumstances but I just feel like it's info I should have 😂
Hahaha. Its top dog walking territory round here so even though people have been told its closed its still busy.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Felt very sad tonight when a musician on my Facebook said she doesn't think theatres and concert venues will ever reopen. I know it's going to be a long haul but surely social distancing won't last forever. I hate to think my daughters won't experience live concerts, theatre, even nightclubs.
That’s so sad.
I have 2 concerts booked October and November. I can’t see It happening. And even if it does I don’t know if I’ll ever feel safe

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.