Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #33

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't vote in the poll because Center Parcs is still closed so I'm still furloughed.... Apparently they currently don't need waitresses..... 🤣🤦🏻‍♀️
updated pole!

if anyone wants a
“I’m trying not to kill my kids whilst pretending to edumacate them” Or
“I spend my days waiting for wine o’clock”
that can be arranged 😊

these thread are moving so fast I’m running out of poles.

my next one is
“Has covid-19 made the bra a thing of the past”

1) what’s a bra
2) my tits enjoy social distancing when I lie down and being on the floor, 2m away from my face.
3) what’s a bra
4) is that a mask for twins
5) who even needs pants anyway.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I have a confession...

I forgot about the Wednesday thing! Today I drove (only five mins) to a larger park than the one immediately close to me. My thought was: We'll go today rather than the weekend. We enjoyed approx an hour in a fairly empty park and all really enjoyed it. It was so nice to be guilt free too.

Then I got home, read the thread and realised I'd done something wrong. I don't even know how I didn't realise. I watched the bloody announcement!

So, sorry everyone! I didn't touch anything though. I feel better having admitted that and I'm not even catholic!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I have a confession...

I forgot about the Wednesday thing! Today I drove (only five mins) to a larger park than the one immediately close to me. My thought was: We'll go today rather than the weekend. We enjoyed approx an hour in a fairly empty park and all really enjoyed it. It was so nice to be guilt free too.

Then I got home, read the thread and realised I'd done something wrong. I don't even know how I didn't realise. I watched the bloody announcement!

So, sorry everyone! I didn't touch anything though. I feel better having admitted that and I'm not even catholic!
Shame on you. Please now do 100 press ups to eradicate your sins😳😳😳. You bad person😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I have a confession...

Confession is from 10am-11am on a Thursday and we don’t give communion anymore because @coconochanel drank all of “the blood of Christ“ last night when the gin ran out.

I’m glad you feel better, you’ve probably saved yourself from hell child 😂
(You can drive to hell btw, just don’t use the toilet when you’re there)

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Bless me father for I have sinned ...I gave my kids their Easter eggs on Easter Saturday thinking it was Sunday ,they didn't notice and I didn't let on🤫

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Bless me father for I have sinned ...I gave my kids their Easter eggs on Easter Saturday thinking it was Sunday ,they didn't notice and I didn't let on🤫
Come on everyone, join in. Speak forth and cast away your sins!

*oh gosh this may start a war 😬
ETA: Agh this immediately led to me singing Wrecking Ball in my head. Oh dear.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Bless me Father for I have sinned. I was only going to have one gin tonight and I've had two 😢😢😢😢😢.

Very large ones😮

• Haha
Reactions: 6
😂😂😂
Better than eating theirs and telling them the Easter bunny caught corona 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Ok the video of how Chinese schools have gone back (on last thread couldnt link it so here it is again) makes me a little sad and what a palava for the kids school really will be different going forward.

However if you don't laugh out loud at 1.12 (The big hats) then there is no hope for you. My kids would love that 🤣 (But yes I do seriously want to keep my kids safe)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
😂😂😂
Better than eating theirs and telling them the Easter bunny caught corona 🤷🏻‍♀️
Who would do a thing like that 😂

Ok the video of how Chinese schools have gone back (on last thread couldnt link it so here it is again) makes me a little sad and what a palava for the kids school really will be different going forward.

However if you don't laugh out loud at 1.12 (The big hats) then there is no hope for you. My kids would love that 🤣 (But yes I do seriously want to keep my kids safe)
We may get started on those hats😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Had a positive day today, but tonight I just cant see an end to all this and just cant imagine ever been able to go to a concert or anything like that again.

I usually see my mum, stepdad n brother 4/5 times a week so this has been tough! (I chose to isolate with my partner)

Trying to look on the brightside though and will maybe go for a walk with my mum or brother over the next few days. (I'm assuming a walk is ok?) All that keeps been mentioned is meeting in parks 😂 no parks local to us!

I have 2 in October that have been rescheduled from March and April. I will definitely be going if they go ahead.
I had one in April which has rescheduled to October ! I can't see it happening. I am asking for a refund but Ticketmaster are taking their time !

Had a positive day today, but tonight I just cant see an end to all this and just cant imagine ever been able to go to a concert or anything like that again.

I usually see my mum, stepdad n brother 4/5 times a week so this has been tough! (I chose to isolate with my partner)

Trying to look on the brightside though and will maybe go for a walk with my mum or brother over the next few days. (I'm assuming a walk is ok?) All that keeps been mentioned is meeting in parks 😂 no parks local to us!
A walk will be fine! 2m apart that's all.

Reactions: 1
I made it onto our local Facebook neighbourhood page last week because I had a skip delivered. They put it on our drive, no contact was made, he tapped the window to let me know it was on the drive and I responded with an awkward thank you thumbs up gesture. The road was not happy that I was endangering the skip lorry drivers life and that a skip isn't essential.

I've still got my skip and lots of lovely space in it and the same arse who took a pic of the front of my house with the skip and put it on there to slag me off has spent 3.5 hours in the queue for the tip today and is "furious" because they were only accepting garden waste and household waste, not the chest of drawers he was trying to dispose off.

The neighbourly thing would let him use my skip but tough, he can duck off!
It's safer to get a skip then go to the tip

Catchy catchphrase there
We are now on our third skip since lockdown :eek: - our name must be mud on our street! 😆

Thankfully it’s in our back garden, behind wooden driveway gates so can’t be seen from the road but obviously would be seen being dropped off and collected.

We live opposite a nature park area and the skip man dropped off one there for the council at the same time so if anyone did moan we’d have pointed that the local council must think it’s acceptable.

Skip man said he’d never been so busy but also lots of his skips were stuck on closed down construction sites.

That’s so sad.
I have 2 concerts booked October and November. I can’t see It happening. And even if it does I don’t know if I’ll ever feel safe
We were supposed to see The Eagles in August. We were chuffed to get tickets and immediately booked a hotel within walking distance of the venue too. When it gets rescheduled the chances of us getting that hotel again are zero.

Reactions: 4

China seems to putting extreme measures in place considering “only” 4,633 people died from a population of almost 1.5 billion... :unsure:

Off topic, I can hear an owl hooting outside - keeping me company at stupid o’ clock! 😁

Reactions: 8
Anyone planning a trip out tomorrow?
Were taking my daughter to see her horses. She hasn't been since she broke up from school (cant even count how many weeks its been).
It's in my mums field (not at her house). Theres 3 of my mums horses and 2 of her friends there. My mums currently out of action due to a broken leg so her friend and daughter have been looking after them.
So excited for her 🥳

• Heart
China seems to putting extreme measures in place considering “only” 4,633 people died from a population of almost 1.5 billion... :unsure:

Off topic, I can hear an owl hooting outside - keeping me company at stupid o’ clock! 😁
They definitely covered up their numbers but they've also seen what happened around the world too. If they weren't being extreme they'd get criticized too so they can't win. I am saying this as someone who is def not a fan how the Chinese govt handled covid.

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Bit late to the party but just seen on GMB that Government have refused to go on the programme for the last 2 weeks - wonder if its because of Piers Morgan’s interviewing style? 🤔

I thought Raab said they would only ease lockdown when the 5 tests are met - today they have clearly eased the lockdown and the 5 tests are not being met. Am i missing something 😂

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.