Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #27

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it just me who read is as Lara Lettuce Johnson 😂 🥬
No I definitely did too 😂

Well, with celebrities going around calling their kids “Apple” and such for years, I didn’t even bat an eyelid.

Our internet keeps dropping has been for the last two days. Apparently Virgin , sky and BT all having issue 😭 Please don't let the internet break ......

(Ha I can imagine IT people around the world sighing at that statement)
Virgin here, it’s been playing up all week. That’s all we’d need...

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Another vote for schools here. Imagine, dropping your kids off. Coming back and chilling in PEACE. Oh tit, got a 9 month old to, forgot about her 😂😂
I’ve got a 5 week old too but he’s easy in comparison to the other two 😂 9 month old not so easy, they develop their sass by then 😂

There must be some mysterious sex appeal behind that “dragged through a hedge backwards” look. Baffles me tbh.

• Haha
My 10 year old has lost her mind she’s been playing in a cardboard box for 2 days.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
It’s the power thing isn’t it.
Power and Money, look at some of the richest men in the world and their wives

Reactions: 6
I’ve got a 5 week old too but he’s easy in comparison to the other two 😂 9 month old not so easy, they develop their sass by then 😂
Aww bless 😍 That snuggly newborn stage when they love to cuddle and sleep.
I got fish hooked first thing this morning, shes bit me countless times (not in anger, I think shes thinks shes just kissing 🙄) and had half of my hair ripped out 🤔
Shes cute tho 😍❤

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Aww bless 😍 That snuggly newborn stage when they love to cuddle and sleep.
I got fish hooked first thing this morning, shes bit me countless times (not in anger, I think shes thinks shes just kissing 🙄) and had half of my hair ripped out 🤔
Shes cute tho 😍❤
He does love to cuddle and I just let him. :) ha ha oh can’t wait for the hair pulling/smacking/biting stage... all out of love!

How are the authorities going to police the compulsory 14 day quarantine for anyone entering the country? Okay, so it’s a rhetorical question. They can’t. People won’t stick to it.

Reactions: 8
A few dozen
How are the authorities going to police the compulsory 14 day quarantine for anyone entering the country? Okay, so it’s a rhetorical question. They can’t. People won’t stick to it.
Tag them? 😂

Seriously though, I have no idea how they expect that to ever work.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.