Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #27

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was an NHS hospital as they’ve thanked the ‘fantastic NHS Maternity team’.
I just saw a London hospital so no idea ! but someone said some hospitals are letting partners attend ...( not that I wouldn't think they'd be the exception to the rule or anything)..

My hospital is allowing one birth partner once you are in established labour, but they have to leave as soon as you go on the wards. So I think it depends on the hospital.

Reactions: 3
Just seen Boris and Carries baby has been born. Is that early ? Guess that's why he wasn't scheduled for PM questions today !

Edit see I'm late to the party 😂

Here partners are allowed in delivery but once them move to ward they have to leave. (Or a few hours after birth)

Reactions: 2
Boris and Carrie has their baby!!!!

just in case it hasn’t been mentioned as breaking news in the last 3 min 🤣😂

I’m going, I’m off 🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Boris and Carrie has their baby!!!!

just in case it hasn’t been mentioned as breaking news in the last 3 min 🤣😂

I’m going, I’m off 🤣😂
I just turned on the news after a delightful morning of home schooling. Change from 20p anyone ? And it was flashing as breaking news but I should known better that the BBC will have that up for the next 4 hours 👍

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
That might be the only piece of useful info we get today ;)

I just turned on the news after a delightful morning of home schooling. Change form 20p anyone ? And it was flashing as breaking news but I should no better that the BBC will have that up for the next 4 hours 👍
Well they still throw in a mention to the 1966 world cup ffs......"They think it's all over ,it is now" 🤦‍♀️

Raab 's standing in for him at the briefing today he's not taking paternity leave till later in the year !

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Also in the ‘I miss McDonald’s’ team. When I was on my period I cried because I wanted McNuggets 😂

On a serious note, I’m not bothered about shops opening, I just want to see my parents and boyfriend.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Just bought myself a Nintendo switch. That’s me occupied for the next bit of lockdown😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
We’ve already planned our first McDonald’s once it opens. Going to give it a day or 2 to die down before ordering via Uber eats. The queues were ridiculous here on the day it closed, I’d be genuinely scared of reopening if i worked for McDonald’s not because of the virus but because of the influx of people demanding their big macs🤣
We have made this exact same plan 😂 Burger King has opened here today so we’ll have that soon but I’d rather a McDonald’s

• Haha
Reactions: 4
You must have got lucky their like gold dust atm
Bought it second hand but it’s never been used! I’ve been trying to get one for weeks so very happy I now have something different to entertain myself😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
First BoJo gets the ‘rona, then his partner drops her sprog and gives birth to Boris’ 37th child. I reckon Raab is a quivering wreck rocking backwards and forwards in the corner wondering what’s next.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I’ve got to go in to work next week! Not had to since the start of this. Bit anxious about it!

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I’ve got to go in to work next week! Not had to since the start of this. Bit anxious about it!
I came back to work last week, it felt really strange at first and felt like I shouldn’t be there but you get back into it. I work in an office so I can clean my own area and we are all working in separate rooms

Reactions: 7
Yep schools for me. If it were safe. But not sure how anything is going to be safe safe for a long time anyway. But yes schools! Not just for my sake but for my children. They need that stimulation that I just can’t and to some extent don’t want to provide them. I like that this has given them (my son with additional needs particularly) breathing space but now it’s mummy’s turn for breathing space 😂
Another vote for schools here. Imagine, dropping your kids off. Coming back and chilling in PEACE. Oh tit, got a 9 month old to, forgot about her 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I came back to work last week, it felt really strange at first and felt like I shouldn’t be there but you get back into it. I work in an office so I can clean my own area and we are all working in separate rooms
It’ll only be me in the office, they’re finding me some work to do. I only started the job for a week and a half, went on holiday and came back and the day after they shut schools and locked down!

What’s everyone thoughts on commenting to London? My office is based in the city and while I can work from home to some extent it’s not easy! My boss travels by motorbike so he plans on going back soon.

We will he leaving London at the end of the year due to the virus impact but until then I will need to go back all be it part time in the office.

Is anyone due back soon? What’s everyone’s thought plans on getting into London?

It’ll only be me in the office, they’re finding me some work to do. I only started the job for a week and a half, went on holiday and came back and the day after they shut schools and locked down!
I only started this job in February and another girl started in March so we needed to be in the office, we have anti-bac spray and blue roll at our desks where I wipe down every morning, also hand sanitizer at every desk and we use the phone line to talk to each other. We use separate toilets and clean them at the end of each day. It seems to be working and not feeling anxious anymore. It’s giving me my routine back!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.