Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #27

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He should do if its his normal hours. Have they been talking about closing? My partners works getting the mechanics back in. A few a week. Think they are upto about 8 and there is about 30 mechanics (including some apprentices).
He's a HGV mechanic for a main dealer, half of the workshop has been furloughed but he has been chosen to stay on, however, they have changed his hours to a day shift so not getting his shift pay which is abit cheeky as they are main dealer and I'm sure they can afford it. He's working his lunch breaks etc as they are so busy and he's tempted to ask to be furloughed depending if the shift pay is Included. They have brought one person back from furlough and just hired another manager who starts in a couple.kf weeks on 60k. 🙈

• Angry
Reactions: 1
He's a HGV mechanic for a main dealer, half of the workshop has been furloughed but he has been chosen to stay on, however, they have changed his hours to a day shift so not getting his shift pay which is abit cheeky as they are main dealer and I'm sure they can afford it. He's working his lunch breaks etc as they are so busy and he's tempted to ask to be furloughed depending if the shift pay is Included. They have brought one person back from furlough and just hired another manager who starts in a couple.kf weeks on 60k. 🙈
My partners a main dealer mechanic too. For German cars (take your guess). It was pretty much the same in his dealer ship. A few stayed on but they are getting more and more back each week.
Their main onsite boss is on 100k PLUS bonuses. They have said the staff that are going in will not be guaranteed and bonuses (they won't be able to reach their targets because of the jobs they are doing). So he would only be earning his basic wage anyway. Since he has been there hes earnt his top bonuses every month with out fail, hes worked hard for it. He might as well be home safe, with 20% less.

My partners a main dealer mechanic too. For German cars (take your guess). It was pretty much the same in his dealer ship. A few stayed on but they are getting more and more back each week.
Their main onsite boss is on 100k PLUS bonuses. They have said the staff that are going in will not be guaranteed and bonuses (they won't be able to reach their targets because of the jobs they are doing). So he would only be earning his basic wage anyway. He might as well be home safe, with 20% less
Ha! It's madness isn't it, yeah I would rather him be at home we have a 6 month old and he hardly sees him now his hours have changed! Plus I would quite like a nap and for him to look after the baby as atm my son does not like to sleep at night haha!!!

Ha! It's madness isn't it, yeah I would rather him be at home we have a 6 month old and he hardly sees him now his hours have changed! Plus I would quite like a nap and for him to look after the baby as atm my son does not like to sleep at night haha!!!
I feel your pain. Got a 5 y/o and a 9m old here. All this talk about him going back to works got me like 🤯🤯🤯🤯
Luckily i was due back to work end only March. I'm waiting to be redeployed. Luckily with the kids I'm basically at the bottom of the pile. As I work for the government I'm still on full pay.

I feel your pain. Got a 5 y/o and a 9m old here. All this talk about him going back to works got me like 🤯🤯🤯🤯
Luckily i was due back to work end only March. I'm waiting to be redeployed. Luckily with the kids I'm basically at the bottom of the pile. As I work for the government I'm still on full pay.
I also work for the government!!! Are we the same person 😂😂 ooh deffo feel your pain there, can't imagine having two of them to look after at the mo!!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I also work for the government!!! Are we the same person 😂😂 ooh deffo feel your pain there, can't imagine having two of them to look after at the mo!!
Haha. If your cooking dinner, eating mini sausage rolls and considering a glass a wine. I think we might be 🤭

I've had to go off sick. My MH is really suffering trying to WFH with a toddler and 7yr old...something had to give. I feel so guilty and weak 😢

And meanwhile we have cnuts like Mrs Hinch flaunting lockdown like this horror doesn't apply to the likes of her.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Decided I'm not cut out to be around my husband and children 24/7. Everything is getting on my nerves today. I actually live with animals. My house is a tit tip but I give up!

Reactions: 15
Decided I'm not cut out to be around my husband and children 24/7. Everything is getting on my nerves today. I actually live with animals. My house is a tit tip but I give up!
tit tip here too but I’m just deflated today. And I’ve got a horrible cough. Just can’t be arsed with anything.

tit tip here too but I’m just deflated today. And I’ve got a horrible cough. Just can’t be arsed with anything.
I think we're all getting to the fed up point aren't we? As much as I love my kids and my husband I'm desperately craving my own space and a tidy house

Reactions: 10
God I can’t take this seriously,
Leo on the front line visiting travellers, Not just a normal community, a traveler community?!

because this makes...... for a good PR photo?!

I assume the mask is because he’s around the public and not because of covid.

View attachment 118371
Maybe the mask the traveler has is because he doesn't want to be seen dead wy him😂 and has he give up the call centre to do caring in the community🤭

• Haha
I have no words to this but I also can’t let it pass without a reaction that’s stronger than a “shocked face/throwing up emoji” reaction.....🤣

I will add,
If you feel your mental health has been effected in the last few weeks please seek help 🤣😂 GO SEEK HELP

Is this the return of the Irish crap post 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I think we're all getting to the fed up point aren't we? As much as I love my kids and my husband I'm desperately craving my own space and a tidy house
Absolutely the same here too 😞 my house feels so messy and dirty. I’m sure my carpets have worn out more too 😂

Reactions: 6
I have no words to this but I also can’t let it pass without a reaction that’s stronger than a “shocked face/throwing up emoji” reaction.....🤣

I will add,
If you feel your mental health has been effected in the last few weeks please seek help 🤣😂 GO SEEK HELP

My god that bordering on peadophilia how many yrs older is he.....and that water must be cold or Leo is missing a body part😳

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I know someone who works in a charity shop and they have been told not to go back till June the first.

My god that bordering on peadophilia how many yrs older is he.....and that water must be cold or Leo is missing a body part😳
three years or something? I don’t see a big age difference at all, Leo is rocking a bit more fake bake however!
Wow I’m derailing 😂🤣

• Wow
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.