Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #25

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I should have been going to a wedding at the end of May in Italy, but it's been re arranged now for next year. Supposed to be going to Center Parcs in July.... so no idea about that one.
We had a Parkdean holiday booked for August. We've cancelled. Got most of our money back thank goodness as we had holiday insurance and were in the no quibble refund zone.
We cancelled before lockdown happened. Our worry was that the company would go bust and then we wouldn't see the money again. Figured this way, if by some miracle we can all move around the country, we can book a last min break.

Reactions: 4
I’m bored. I’m bored of the rona,
I’m bored of the daily updates,
I’m bored of people knowing best,
I’m bored of Twitter experts,
I’m bored of Facebook experts,
I'm bored of curtain twitching neighbours,
I'm bored of judgemental shoppers,
I'm bored of virtue signalling,
I’m bored of people breaking rules,
I'm bored of rules,
I’m bored of toilet rolls,
I’m bored of feeling guilty for buying stuff,
I’m bored of second guessing everything I do, or say.... or touch,
I’m bored of looking at people like they’re “dangerous“ because they’re too near,
I’m bored of people looking at me like I’m dangerous because I’m to near,
I'm bored of my routine,
I’m scared when my routine changes,
I'm bored of complaining about tit I can’t change,
I’m bored of being bleeping bored.

But I’m FINE thanks for asking.
😂 🤣😂🤣😂 totally fine. FINE!!!!!
I feel this in my actual soul.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I ha
@monga Have you seen on Facebook bob&berts coffee shop are getting a load of angry comments for saying they're going to open the Portstewart shop for takeaway coffees/food? 🙈🙈
I had a read 😂 will they take a chance on opening it..They’ll need an armed guard

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Hope everyone's ok.

Been at work most of day.
Annoyed as after shift went to Tesco metro and they withdrawn the multi buy offer on Swartz packet mixes they always been 4 for £2 bow 85p each.
Will try Morrisons next month.
Aldi had no packet mixes queue get in was ok but aisle and tilll queues chaos so not going that branch again.
Left husband in charge kids not much home schooling went in.

Feel sorry for freind her dad's ill dementia he's had few falls and seems be going down hill has. He's been tested negative for covid as admitted hospital and sent home with 24 hour carer. But all signs seem be palliative care only.
What's worse is her fil is in hospice with cancer so they may lose them both and bit be able to say goodbye.
Normally I been round their shoulders to cry on or offering childcare but I can't feel so helpless.

It seems my parents behaving and not going out.
My mam said she go mad of Lock down extended.

I can't see how it can't be of we can't test enough.
I don't believe we are at the peak.

Reactions: 7
I ha

I had a read 😂 will they take a chance on opening it..They’ll need an armed guard
Take away coffee and food 💕 Im just calculating how far away I am. Joking....im joking. I bet for as many people there are complaining there will be people queuing!

• Haha
Take away coffee and food 💕 Im just calculating how far away I am. Joking....im joking. I bet for as many people there are complaining there will be people queuing!
Well take aways are open here with measures in place obviously 😄 But McDonalds must be losing a fortune 🍔🍟

Reactions: 1
Well take aways are open here with measures in place obviously 😄 But McDonalds must be losing a fortune 🍔🍟
I’m wanting places to open if it’s safe for all involved to do so, I like to see familiar names, sad I know.

I think the bearded chap sat up front is on Tattle, reading the threads andfeeding back to Donald...they are on to your tactics/they made fun of you saying ventilators 😂
Why do you think Donald is always late on....he’s on here reading all the random tit we are saying about him. I bet he loves it , don’t you Donald?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Lol I can see that too it's his face 😄

He needs to fluff up his hair again though..then he can complete with the Trump bog brush 🤭

Screenshot_20200422-230220.png

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Is Trump having a tantrum...a tantrump? Biden was on Jame's Corden's show and we know how much Trump likes to brag about the rating of his show 'The daily Whitehouse briefing show'

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Guys realistically how long will you personally keep up with the isolation and not seeing family??

was chatting to my mum earlier, she is nearly 70, and she lives alone and is getting really sad without seeing me and my little girl. (We face time every sometimes 2/3 times a day but its not the same)

she has health issues, high blood pressure ( who doesn’t at that age?) and she thinks she only has a good few years left, if that (her words 😣) and she doesn’t see the point of prolonging her life to live alone and not see anyone, she would rather have what time she has left spent with loved ones and seeing her family, I get her point and it got me to thinking

how many others feel like this?

Obviously i’m still following guidelines but what is the point in the long run (yes I know to not ober burden Nhs etc), but the point is She isn’t living a quality life atm and so many others like her aren’t either and this will cause them More harm than the virus

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Bloody hell I've left my quote out!

The one where he looks like prince Charles in the earlier dumb and dumber pic ☺😄

Random question but are you eating fresh salads and fruit? My husband is cautious to buy anything like that, that can’t be cooked so we’ve not had lettuce, tomatoes, apples, berries etc
You can give them a wash with a kind of tablet thing which sanitise them...Or something like Milton Fluid, though not 100% best to check.
I put my vegetables in a sink of hot water with a tiny bit of diluted bleach. Make sure you rinse with water after so they don't smell of chlorine.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Guys realistically how long will you personally keep up with the isolation and not seeing family??

was chatting to my mum earlier, she is nearly 70, and she lives alone and is getting really sad without seeing me and my little girl. (We face time every sometimes 2/3 times a day but its not the same)

she has health issues, high blood pressure ( who doesn’t at that age?) and she thinks she only has a good few years left, if that (her words 😣) and she doesn’t see the point of prolonging her life to live alone and not see anyone, she would rather have what time she has left spent with loved ones and seeing her family, I get her point and it got me to thinking

how many others feel like this?

Obviously i’m still following guidelines but what is the point in the long run (yes I know to not ober burden Nhs etc), but the point is She isn’t living a quality life atm and so many others like her aren’t either and this will cause them More harm than the virus
I’ve probably got up to a month more in me before I’d start seeing my parents. I libe alone, and practice good hygiene. I don’t understand how going to my parents house (who are also clean) is worse than going to the supermarket and having some unknown pleb brush past your the wrong way down a one way system.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
When we want to win we win and we always win, except when we don't want to win...??
Is Trump really drunk?

• Haha

The one where he looks like prince Charles in the earlier dumb and dumber pic ☺😄

You can give them a wash with a kind of tablet thing which sanitise them...Or something like Milton Fluid, though not 100% best to check.
I put my vegetables in a sink of hot water with a tiny bit of diluted bleach. Make sure you rinse with water after so they don't smell of chlorine.
I know it is not good for the environment but I've been buying vegetables and apples which are in sealed plastic packaging at the moment. Can disinfect the packaging and tip out the items once home and discard the packets, and wash hands thoroughly.

Reactions: 3
I know it is not good for the environment but I've been buying vegetables and apples which are in sealed plastic packaging at the moment. Can disinfect the packaging and tip out the items once home and discard the packets, and wash hands thoroughly.
Me too 👍 I still recycle all my plastics etc but yep bulk buying anything like toilet rolls, chocolate bars and veg that is wrapped I do the same x

Reactions: 3

Oh dear lord please whatever you do do not submerge your veg in bleach solution! Bleach is not even safe to be used in food preparation areas in restaurants etc and certainly shouldnt be used directly ON food. Its definitely not recommended and will more likely do more harm than coronavirus will to your health. Please no one do this 🤦🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.