Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #25

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's looking better. Even Jenny Harries said yesterday she expected the deaths to go up again today after the weekend lag so it's promising.
I think statistically the numbers have been lower on Sundays and Mondays since the start

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I think statistically the numbers have been lower on Sundays and Mondays since the start
Yes they have but at yesterday's press conference when she was asked if we are plateauing she said while the figures look promising she expected them to rise again today which they haven't. They are the lowest they have been since 31st March.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Both my sons are big Haribo fans Gold Bears and the originals are the fave and I’m partial to the Giant Strawbs but I must get some of those next time I’m allowed out to shop if I can disguise them as a loaf of bread 🥖
Good luck with that 👍🏻 In Tesco they are selling them for £1.25 but in Sainsbury’s they are £1.00 👍🏻 In Glasgow that is 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Yes they have but at yesterday's press conference when she was asked if we are plateauing she said while the figures look promising she expected them to rise again today which they haven't. They are the lowest they have been since 31st March.
it’s certainly a step in the right direction, let’s hope tomorrow’s is in the same area 🤞🏻

Reactions: 6
Both my sons are big Haribo fans Gold Bears and the originals are the fave and I’m partial to the Giant Strawbs but I must get some of those next time I’m allowed out to shop if I can disguise them as a loaf of bread 🥖
Yesterday my son had 3kg of gummy bears delivered from Amazon.😲

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Is she on the vulnerable list?
I rang Tesco with my dad’s details, they updated their system and told him to log in after 24 hours. He did and he got a priority slot booked for this week.
If you explain the situation to them, they’ll ask if she can shop herself and if she has an online account with them.View attachment 113230
Thank you for that. I have just got back from dropping her shopping off. She is vulnerable but not on the very vulnerable list. I will ring Tesco for her and see what they say xx

Reactions: 5
Whilst I was in sainbobs getting MIL shopping I may have accidentally bought myself a Victoria Sponge cake too 😍😍😍😍😍😡

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Thank you for that. I have just got back from dropping her shopping off. She is vulnerable but not on the very vulnerable list. I will ring Tesco for her and see what they say xx
Explain the situation, that you’re 2 hours away. If they say no, you're no worse off.
You don’t get to choose an hour slot with priority delivery. It’s between 10am-6pm or 2pm-10pm but as they’re at home all day, it’s not really a problem.
Good luck x

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Explain the situation, that you’re 2 hours away. If they say no, you're no worse off.
You don’t get to choose an hour slot with priority delivery. It’s between 10am-6pm or 2pm-10pm but as they’re at home all day, it’s not really a problem.
Good luck x
Thank you, you are a superstar. I also wanted to say how caring and lovely you are to everyone on this thread 😘xx

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I’ll third that. My husband says the same for the hospitals in the area he works for and that is an extremely busy one... not maybe half full but not at capacity. They are coping, which is guess is what they were trying to achieve
I'm in a city of over a million, we have 8 hospitals. And around 1200 covid cases. The staff are saying the hospitals are quiet. There are only 14 people in icu.

Well as much as I love cake I’m in the 7 th week of low carb diet. Down 21lbs as of this morning 11lbs to go to target. And yes I’ve done low carb before and kept it iff for 7 years. Had bad family drama last year and piled it on. Feel great and it’s something to achieve in this madness

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Really struggling with lockdown now 😥 think I have cried more the last 5 weeks than I have the past 5 years.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Well as much as I love cake I’m in the 7 th week of low carb diet. Down 21lbs as of this morning 11lbs to go to target. And yes I’ve done low carb before and kept it iff for 7 years. Had bad family drama last year and piled it on. Feel great and it’s something to achieve in this madness
Amazing achievement, well done!

Well done, you’ve have great willpower to carry on achieving in these strange times! I take my hat off to you.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.