Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #25

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
no, you know what, there is no need to tiptoe anywhere, or engage with it at ALL.

hit report and ignore, it saves us all wading through 348 posts of complete and utter rubbish 🙂

cake is a bleeping essential and if you disagree I’ll eat you.
the end.
It's not good when your browser's going 0.0 rpm so I didn't even know what post she was on ...I had to hope for the best 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Watching CNN waiting for trump. So many protests going on in USA. I don't understand what they think is going on ? Are they all believing conspiracy theories ? Or just believe it won't effect them ? 🧐

Reactions: 5
just don’t declare the sky is blue because someone will come for you 👀
You ain’t seen me, right?
I’m now in bed, happily on my iPad, eating a packet of onion rings.
Well I say happily but actually I’m raging inside because they should be salt and vinegar Ringos!
Who the f#ck sends onion rings instead of salt and vinegar Ringos?***
*** anyone requiring the answer to this question, please refer back to my Friday night rant post.
It’s a cracker! <—— Frank Carson ☘ :poop: Post!

I think it’s safe to come out now... 🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
It's not good when your browser's going 0.0 rpm so I didn't even know what post she was on ...I had to hope for the best 😂
I mean, I stayed out of it until people started disrespecting chocolate and cake.

We all have a line.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
You ain’t seen me, right?
I’m now in bed, happily on my iPad, eating a packet of onion rings.
Well I say happily but actually I’m raging inside because they should be salt and vinegar Ringos!
Who the f#ck sends onion rings instead of salt and vinegar Ringos?***
*** anyone requiring the answer to this question, please refer back to my Friday night rant post.
It’s a cracker! <—— Frank Carson ☘ :poop: Post!

I think it’s safe to come out now... 🤪
i suppose now is not to mention onion rings are pretty damn high on the tier 😏

*ducks and hides*

• Wow
Something is in the flippin water tonight jeez

let’s not jump on each other for each other’s behaviours. if one of us deems it ok to do that let’s just assume that they’ve made the best decision based on their current situation.
it’s so ridiculous to be calling each other out when none of us know the full story.

to some people cleaning tablets or a bottle of alcohol might not be essential but am I gonna sit and call Someone out over the internet for it? No, because their decision is up to them and I’m not gonna make them feel bad about something when we are in a pandemic and everything is pretty damn tit.
But you don't need to be going to the shops every single bleeping day to buy something, especially something that's not essential and I don't buy this "just because it's not essential to you" bollocks.

I refuse to believe that every chump going out daily for a bottle of wine and a cake and a pack of crisps then being super chuffed about it on social media are doing it for mental reasons.

People need to own their behaviour. Admit it, you are bored of staying in so you thi l a daily trip to the shops is exciting so that's what you are doing and you get to justify it by using mental health as a reason.

Reactions: 6
i suppose now is not to mention onion rings are pretty damn high on the tier 😏

*ducks and hides*
Actually they’re better than expected, might nip out for some more...😜
What? 😁

Is Trump on yet talking about the invisible enemy from Chin-nah?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I think we can all agree we should all abide by the rules and I’m sure most of us are doing our best. But really what is the point in getting so upset about what’s in other people’s shopping baskets? What does it achieve? You’re hardly going to call them out there and then, so why waste so much energy stewing over it at all? You will probably never see these people again.

The point I’m making is, mind your own bloody business we all have enough on our plates at the moment. Breaking rules isn’t ideal but it’s also not our job to police what other people are buying.

In other news, I’m getting worried about what the ads are trying to tell me😳🤣

edit to add; I have found myself getting upset over things I can’t control (like gogglebox lol) so I’m not trying to make out in some perfect person who never judges anyone. But I have realised recently that holding on to such negativity isn’t doing my mental health any good and I’m sure it doesn’t do others’ any good either. We can only responsible for our own behaviour no one else’s x

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Hairdressers and gyms are not supposed to be open either but then someone replied to my post saying it wasn't a problem.

The only shops closed by me are charity ones, everyone else is open (supermarkets, corner shop, bakers, card shop, pub, gym)

Kids are using the playpark too and social distancing isn't being observed.

My road is busy but it never actually got quiet and I've never had a sense of being on lockdown round here. Buses are running, driving lessons are still happening, people meeting up etc. It feels like I had 3 weeks off work for holiday and now I'm back.
I would be reporting them all, we’ve had a few lock ins apparently and all pubs have been warned they will lose their license for life.

Hairdressers cannot practice social distancing, you can’t cut hair 2 meters apart.

Everything except food shops are shut here, including most take always.

But you don't need to be going to the shops every single bleeping day to buy something, especially something that's not essential and I don't buy this "just because it's not essential to you" bollocks.

I refuse to believe that every chump going out daily for a bottle of wine and a cake and a pack of crisps then being super chuffed about it on social media are doing it for mental reasons.

People need to own their behaviour. Admit it, you are bored of staying in so you thi l a daily trip to the shops is exciting so that's what you are doing and you get to justify it by using mental health as a reason.
I haven’t been to a shop in 4 weeks 🤷🏻‍♀️
my husband goes to the shop once a week but we ran out of milk so he went in and I waited outside. (Not that I need to justify it to you)

There’s no point going around in circles. Until the Gov declare exactly what we should be doing (and they don’t for this exact reason) then people will choose to make their own decisions. I know how I do my shopping but that might be right to some or strict to another, who cares 🤷🏻‍♀️

I would be reporting them all, we’ve had a few lock ins apparently and all pubs have been warned they will lose their license for life.

Hairdressers cannot practice social distancing, you can’t cut hair 2 meters apart.

Everything except food shops are shut here, including most take always.
Who do you report them too?

Honestly, if you are desperate to get out, come to the Midlands, life as normal here.

I might send my son to school this week for shits and giggles, he's allowed to be there as we are both key workers.

I'm getting pissed off at doing whats been expected and no other bleeping doing it because they can't seem to grasp it and are convinced everything is back to norm anyway

• Wow

Grumpycat isn’t doing daily trips to the shops.
She was just trying to diffuse the situation on here that’s all, by basically saying to everyone “let’s agree to disagree”.
Well that’s how I interpreted it anyway,

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Ventilators
Invisible enemy/monster
Nancy Pelosi
Signing the cheque
Democrats
Previous administration
Call/a good call
Amazing

How many can we get tonight?

Honestly, if you are desperate to get out, come to the Midlands, life as normal here.

I might send my son to school this week for shits and giggles, he's allowed to be there as we are both key workers.

I'm getting pissed off at doing whats been expected and no other bleeping doing it because they can't seem to grasp it and are convinced everything is back to norm anyway
emily I think you need to take some time out.
Nobody is removing your “bleeping” rants and I hear your frustrations , we all do.

but stop taking your “bleeping” anger out on this “bleeping” thread.

Reactions: 11
I haven’t been to a shop in 4 weeks 🤷🏻‍♀️
my husband goes to the shop once a week but we ran out of milk so he went in and I waited outside. (Not that I need to justify it to you)

There’s no point going around in circles. Until the Gov declare exactly what we should be doing (and they don’t for this exact reason) then people will choose to make their own decisions. I know how I do my shopping but that might be right to some or strict to another, who cares 🤷🏻‍♀️
But they have declared what we should be doing.

But people are actively choosing to ignore it so what is the point?

Might as well get everything back open, let the virus flood through and kill those that can't cope.

But at least we won't be on lockdown 🤷‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 1

The council, the police?

Ah I did wonder if you were midlands as there seems to be an increase up there at the moment... could explain things.

I am only leaving my house once a week. Other than that I am happy to stay here minding my own business. If other people are happy to be out fair play, but I don’t want to be near them and I won’t be running to places as soon as they open up that’s for sure.

Reactions: 3
emily I think you need to take some time out.
Nobody is removing your “bleeping” rants but stop taking your “bleeping” anger out on this thread.
I'm not angry at all, I just swear a lot 😊

Grumpycat isn’t doing daily trips to the shops.
She was just trying to diffuse the situation on here that’s all, by basically saying to everyone “let’s agree to disagree”.
Well that’s how I interpreted it anyway,
I never implied she was.

It was a general you, not specifically aimed at her.

But they have declared what we should be doing.

But people are actively choosing to ignore it so what is the point?

Might as well get everything back open, let the virus flood through and kill those that can't cope.

But at least we won't be on lockdown 🤷‍♀️
they have left it open to interpretation haven’t they, thats the issue.

I AGREE with you people are openly taking the mic. Do I wanna be sending my husband down the shop every other day? No, so I don’t.
If Karen wants to go down every day sadly that’s her prerogative and not much I can frankly do about it as much as it might irritate me.

Reactions: 3
I'm not angry at all, I just swear a lot 😊
listen I’m the same, I stick a duck in everywhere 🙂

but you are coming across confrontational and none of us need it,

We can disagree and argue our point with less aggression!
totally ok with the fucks 😐

back on topic why is vikki Beckham on NBC 😏 where’s trump

Jesus they’ve wheeled Elton John out. Are they trying to make us jump.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.