Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #23

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else or has anyone else thought about herpes virus and covid? Apparently if you have the herpes virus your antibodies are on amber alert constantly so could be at lower risk. Just throwing it out there as I’ve not seen anything about this?
Oh, that might explain why a lot of people are immune because a lot of people (like myself) get cold sores. Mmm makes you wonder!? 🤔

Reactions: 4
Sorry if this is offensive to anyone, been to Florida, been to Disney and I honestly couldn't care less if it never re opened again. Horrible place... run's to hide before I get showered with bricks 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Sorry if this is offensive to anyone, been to Florida, been to Disney and I honestly couldn't care less if it never re opened again. Horrible place... run's to hide before I get showered with bricks 🤣
Yay, a kindred spirit! Not that I’ve been, I’d rather eat my own liver with a rusty spoon!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
My god after watching that I'm thinking Disney might be open after all :oops:
I’m enjoying it so much 🤣😂🤣

oh I’d never go, I know I’ve said it before on here but I have no interest in going to the parks 🤣 or in Disney at all, but I’m really interested in how they’re planning to reopen such a massive place and keep this virus away, 40 percent of Disney’s revenue comes from from parks and resorts,
It must be killing them having to keep the parks closed this long.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What's he saying now

oh I’d never go, I know I’ve said it before on here but I have no interest in going to the parks 🤣 or in Disney at all, but I’m really interested in how they’re planning to reopen such a massive place and keep this virus away, 40 percent of Disney’s revenue comes from from parks and resorts,
It must be killing them having to keep the parks closed this long.
What's he saying? What channel is he on? Where can I see him?😂

Reactions: 3
He's unreal. whatever governor won't open their state won't be governor for long ...that poor guy beside him's terrified 😂

you’re a fake and your comment is a fake comment for a fake site...

VENTILATORS 🤣🤣
When in doubt talk about all the ventilators 😂

the video he played to big himself up was classic trump 🤣

What's he saying now

What's he saying? What channel is he on? Where can I see him?😂
I watch on NBC news!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Trump's arguing with the reporters or barking at them "enough!" is brilliantly entertaining

• Haha
Reactions: 9
you’re a fake and your comment is a fake comment for a fake site...

VENTILATORS 🤣🤣
When in doubt talk about all the ventilators 😂

the video he played to big himself up was classic trump 🤣

I watch on NBC news!
You should have seen the comments no one has any money ,even disabled people they're starving ..across all states ...did he threaten that young male reporter with a law suit 😂

• Haha
You should have seen the comments no one has any money ,even disabled people they're starving ..across all states ...did he threaten that young male reporter with a law suit 😂
I’m waiting for him to sucker punch someone who asks him a question 🤣

they bring the Vice President on so he can go get his meds.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m waiting for him to sucker punch someone who asks him a question 🤣

they bring the Vice President on so he can go get his meds.
The latest he's doing an Easter Blessing from the Oval office 😭the meds didn't work:ROFLMAO:...sorry it was 2 days ago the blessing..

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
He's unreal. whatever governor won't open their state won't be governor for long ...that poor guy beside him's terrified 😂
Trump doesn't have the 'authority' to make decisions on governors opening/shutting down their states though? Isn't it a constitution not federal thing?

Trump doesn't have the 'authority' to make decisions on governors opening/shutting down their states though? Isn't it a constitution not federal thing?
Try telling him that 😂 he's in full Trump mode tonight..I've just noticed he's named after a fart 💨😁

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.