Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #23

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isn't it mental how people just hear what they want to and twist it until it fits?!
They've said all the way through it'll be reviewed 😂🤦🏻‍♀️
People are bizarre.
I don’t think some people actually understand. They think it’ll just go away. In fairness we’ve never lived through it and I suppose if they’re not watching the briefings and just relying on fb for their info they won’t get it.

Reactions: 11
I don’t think some people actually understand. They think it’ll just go away. In fairness we’ve never lived through it and I suppose if they’re not watching the briefings and just relying on fb for their info they won’t get it.
So true.
Sometimes wish Facebook wasn't there so people would have to get their information from somewhat reliable sources.
Hopefully the message will translate well enough from the next update 🤞🏼

Reactions: 10
I completely agree, we’ve asked my husbands employer to clarify if has to go back or can he stay furloughed. Because we don’t feel comfortable with him going back tomorrow. I haven’t even left the house for 3 weeks I’m that scared, he’s been doing the shopping and picking meds up etc. I think some proper advice from the government needs addressing, we are told to stay at home!!
I think its shoddy tbh the government havent been strict enough or clear enough theyve not been hard enough after ppl are flouting the rules cos its easter etc in my opinion they need to follow italy and spain and do a hard lockdown

Reactions: 5
People get off on the weirdest things, but those people that blatantly make up absolute bleeping rubbish to get a reaction or cause panic, especially during uncertain times are the sickest of them all.
Followed by those that believe and actively spread the tit that pours out of their mouths.
🤦🏻‍♀️
I can't believe how many people on my Facebook that reckon lockdown has to end this week because Boris only said 3 weeks. What planet are they on?
🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 2
I’m not holding out much hope for my holiday to France at the end of July. We might just make it there but I refuse to get excited after already having my heart ripped out over it once (ok bit dramatic but it was the thing I was looking forward to for ages before covid happened). Plus it all depends what’s happening here too.

Seen this doing the rounds on Facebook. No idea how true it is, maybe someone here knows more?
Surely not 😵 that's like the same as corporate manslaughter or murder or something?! What the actual duck I hope that's not true. Surely that is literally a breach of power and letting someone die? Has to be illegal

Reactions: 3
I’m not holding out much hope for my holiday to France at the end of July. We might just make it there but I refuse to get excited after already having my heart ripped out over it once (ok bit dramatic but it was the thing I was looking forward to for ages before covid happened). Plus it all depends what’s happening here too.

Seen this doing the rounds on Facebook. No idea how true it is, maybe someone here knows more?
I don’t believe that at all!

Reactions: 3
Our local Holland and Barret is randomly opening this week. Why!? Who needs herbal remedies and diet pills right now?
they need to get the duck out of my inbox...

“we know these are difficult times...” SPAM!!

“worried about...” SPAM!!!!

“we’re here for you....”
SPAM!!!

its worse than the alexia updates.

Reactions: 14
My Dad lives alone and we are calling each other to have a chat every other day. I think it’s really important to keep contact, just to keep each other going.

He’s convinced that Covid-19 is man made. He thinks that they were testing biological weapons on bats and that they either accidentally or deliberately were put into the food chain and consumed, causing this.

He’s even more convinced of this since temperature doesn’t affect the coronavirus and that it can live and spread in all temperatures.

My Dad also thinks that it is suspicious that nobody seems to really be “blaming” China, even though it’s obvious to all that they tried to cover up the virus and continue to lie about the real number of cases. He thinks that the G7 and G20 countries have communicated with each other and do know “what’s really going on and the cause” and that’s why we are seeing lots of lockdowns.

I can see the argument for this being true. I think lockdown is making me a very paranoid person! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
they need to get the duck out of my inbox...

“we know these are difficult times...” SPAM!!

“worried about...” SPAM!!!!

“we’re here for you....”
SPAM!!!

its worse than the alexia updates.
Have you noticed a lot of adverts for companies are now corona related and subtly suggesting they are an essential business 😂 benson beds was one because you need a good nights sleep to help your immune system

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Oh god, I changed hospitality jobs first week of March (giving 6 weeks notice from my own job before this all kicked off) and therefore do not qualify to be furloughed which we found out when they tried to furlough me a few weeks ago. I have enough work from home behind the scenes to keep me busy and paid (though I have taken a 20% drop) and we have agreed to re evaluate in June to see if I can get back on site and the business can run again.

If we follow Macron's timeline and restaurants/gatherings don't happen til mid July at least I may be out of a job 😩😩😩😩

The fact I have no control over this makes me so angry. And that is is too late for the country now anyway.

I am also in the South West where our graph is one very low fairly straight line 😡
You can ask your previous employer to furlough you if you were employed by them and received a wage packet for February.

Doesn't cost them anything as they get the 80% back off the Gov.

Have you noticed a lot of adverts for companies are now corona related and subtly suggesting they are an essential business 😂 benson beds was one because you need a good nights sleep to help your immune system
Omg I saw that the other day 😂 thought what a load of shite 😂

• Haha
You can ask your previous employer to furlough you if you were employed by them and received a wage packet for February.

Doesn't cost them anything as they get the 80% back off the Gov.
Do I have to go back and work for them afterwards though? As my current job will need me once this is all over. My boss said she will fight and fight to keep me permanently but obviously doesn't make all the decisions 😔

Actually can’t happen. Isn’t that part of Florida on a stay at home notice until June?
They say “at least through....”

I still find it odd Disney are opening bookings for June 1st
One question does Trump know it's part of Florida 😆 ...and seriously it is odd my friend was supposed to be going this yr again it was her shared this I told her no hope will that be opening..like you she was saying about the June bookings..

Reactions: 1
New here, and like many others, finding this whole situation so tough. My husband is out of work, missing my family terribly and my anxiety is through the roof. It's been almost a month and this whole situation still feels so surreal.

What I'm really struggling with is that whilst most of us make huge sacrifices, and many are on the front line putting themselves a huge risk, there are some influencers that feel they can just carry on as normal. Like it doesn't apply to them.

RVK Loves spent her the last few weeks visiting her parents. She went to visit her family at Easter to do an Easter themed bloody photoshoot for christ sake. All she had to say was that she hoped people wouldn't notice that it was at her house and it wouldn't have caused any harm anyway.

My brother couldn't even attend his best friends funeral and some of these clowns are doing what they like for some Easter themed instagram shots. 😡

Screenshot_20200409-190937_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
One question does Trump know it's part of Florida 😆 ...and seriously it is odd my friend was supposed to be going this yr again it was her shared this I told her no hope will that be opening..like you she was saying about the June bookings..
It’s very odd Disney have allowed bookings already, and I wouldn’t be surprised if only part of the parks are open, if the opening does go ahead at all!

I don’t think universal have opened their bookings up yet have they?

they’re gonna struggle to open anything with skeleton staff, considering so many have been sent home or furloughed and with the autumn CRP/DCP already cancelled 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
There's no way that's true, it would be tantamount to murder. What an appalling thing to be spreading on social media, what on earth is wrong with these people!?
Drives me mad, there’s one person who keeps sharing this kind of tit and she was someone who I somewhat looked up to for totally unrelated non covid reasons and now I feel like I can’t take anything they say seriously at all. Such a let down.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Literally just gonna get pissed every night me until this is all over with. Can’t bleeping cope with my anxiety LOL. One thing that’s been helping me actually is breathing exercises! I do them until wines got to my head. Then I don’t give a tit 😂🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Facebook is the absolute worst for misinformation and scaremongering.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.