Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #23

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s very odd Disney have allowed bookings already, and I wouldn’t be surprised if only part of the parks are open, if the opening does go ahead at all!

I don’t think universal have opened their bookings up yet have they?

they’re gonna struggle to open anything with skeleton staff, considering so many have been sent home or furloughed and with the autumn CRP/DCP already cancelled 🤷‍♀️
I don't know tbh my friend stays with friends out there they went for 2 months last yr and were hoping to get back this yr before her daughter was heading to uni ..so they only pay for the parks and their flight out there ...but like a lot of people they think once this lockdown is lifted things will be moving ahead again.. it's only by being on here I've deemed myself an undercover corona expert and I've told her not to book anything even if their books are/were to open ...I couldn't see it open this yr at all 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Do I have to go back and work for them afterwards though? As my current job will need me once this is all over. My boss said she will fight and fight to keep me permanently but obviously doesn't make all the decisions 😔
No there is no rule about going back to work for them. In theory you could be made redundant as soon as the furlough stops. It’s just a means to get paid via your employer not the government as it makes the paperwork and payment easier.

Reactions: 4
I’m calling bullshit
im inclined to agree! Care homes rake in thousands a week from their residents..are they really gonna kill them all off and purposely deprive themselves of income?
surely this goes against some kind of care ethics too?

Reactions: 13
I don't know tbh my friend stays with friends out there they went for 2 months last yr and were hoping to get back this yr before her daughter was heading to uni ..so they only pay for the parks and their flight out there ...but like a lot of people they think once this lockdown is lifted things will be moving ahead again.. it's only by being on here I've deemed myself an undercover corona expert and I've told her not to book anything even if their books are/were to open ...I couldn't see it open this yr at all 🤷‍♀️
there is talk about how practices will change once the parks reopen.
its been suggested all guests will be made wear masks and there could be temperature checks at the gates.

No idea how this would work, if your temperature is up do you get a refund 🤷‍♀️
what if you’re just hot and rushing around 🤷‍♀️ If your send back to your resort are you locked in the basement 😕

obviously nothing is confirmed yet

Reactions: 8
from the previous thread....

I like this level of information,
it’s crazy to think restaurants and cafes are closed until mid July though.

but I like knowing this is going to be a long process, and that’s being planned for. and they don’t feel the need to drip feed information like we’re toddlers.

(i also know a lot of the time it’s not that they’re keeping information from us, they just don’t know what’s happening themselves yet)
I think thats the hardest part, the not knowing when it will end! Yes, we know it's going to take a long time but how long? Just say it. And stop treating us like the lowest common denominator. Then we can focus on that and no one will be confused. 😔

Reactions: 7
its been suggested all guests will be made wear masks and there could be temperature checks at the gates.

what if you’re just hot and rushing around 🤷‍♀️ If your send back to your resort are you locked in the basement 😕

God knows how they would work it ! would you fancy going round Disney with a mask on in that heat ?...I can't see it opening anyway not with the death count in America people wouldn't risk going ..they would need to take out some amount of medial insurance if they did ..

Reactions: 4
I've been quiet on these threads as i really dont know what to say my mum's friends husband passed away this morning with the virus he was intensive care for a week (lot of health issues for years i dont know them personally) and only spoke to his wife the day before so I've been trying to hold it together but coming to bed worrying about it all. 😭

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Here we go again....

I have ventilators, so many ventilators, incredible ventilators, all the ventilators in the land, we don’t need the ventilators, everyone wants ventilators,

Trump going after the press yet again with his PR campaign/ad 🤣😂🤣😂

when critised... VENTILATORS!!
Any negative comments.. VENTILATORS!!

god I love these nightly shows.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

If you are sweaty rushing hot, it wouldn't give you a temp would it? Not like a sick virus hot

Reactions: 10
Does anyone else or has anyone else thought about herpes virus and covid? Apparently if you have the herpes virus your antibodies are on amber alert constantly so could be at lower risk. Just throwing it out there as I’ve not seen anything about this?

If you are sweaty rushing hot, it wouldn't give you a temp would it? Not like a sick virus hot
that was an argument I was listening to last week but never got a definite answer,
if your heart is pumping from physical exertion would it raise your temperature 🤷‍♀️ I would think not, maybe your blood pressure?

but either way it’s gonna be a hard thing to do with thousands of people passing through parks daily.

Here we go again....

I have ventilators, so many ventilators, incredible ventilators, all the ventilators in the land, we don’t need the ventilators, everyone wants ventilators,

Trump going after the press yet again with his PR campaign/ad 🤣😂🤣😂

when critised... VENTILATORS!!
Any negative comments.. VENTILATORS!!

god I love these nightly shows.
Did you see Melania's address to the children ...I don't know what's she's had done to her face but she's made Joan Rivers look natural ..she can barely open her eyes 😑 😂

that was an argument I was listening to last week but never got a definite answer,
if your heart is pumping from physical exertion would it raise your temperature 🤷‍♀️ I would think not, maybe your blood pressure?

but either way it’s gonna be a hard thing to do with thousands of people passing through parks daily.
It would be your core temp would have to rise not your blood pressure..

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I've been quiet on these threads as i really dont know what to say my mum's friends husband passed away this morning with the virus he was intensive care for a week (lot of health issues for years i dont know them personally) and only spoke to his wife the day before so I've been trying to hold it together but coming to bed worrying about it all.
❤❤❤❤❤

Reactions: 1
Did you see Melania's address to the children ...I don't know what's she's had done to her face but she's made Joan Rivers look natural ..she can barely open her eyes 😑 😂
Are you watching him 🤣

reporter asks a question
Trump:

“You know you’re a fake, your whole network is fake”

• Haha
Reactions: 14
God knows how they would work it ! would you fancy going round Disney with a mask on in that heat ?...I can't see it opening anyway not with the death count in America people wouldn't risk going ..they would need to take out some amount of medial insurance if they did ..
I can see people trying to get around the mask thing at times too - not everyone is going to be happy with mask in their ‘once in a life time’ castle photos.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Does anyone else or has anyone else thought about herpes virus and covid? Apparently if you have the herpes virus your antibodies are on amber alert constantly so could be at lower risk. Just throwing it out there as I’ve not seen anything about this?
How many bleep's have the virus 😂 anyone care to elaborate ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Are you watching him 🤣

reporter asks a question
Trump:

“You know you’re a fake, your whole network is fake”
I'm not I'm thread popping was watching her earlier ...he's one aggressive man the way he jumps at people...😆

Aren’t cold sores a strain of herpes?! I’ve had a cold sore before, maybe we’re super immune 🦸🏼‍♀️ /s
Yes it's a form of the virus ...

I can see people trying to get around the mask thing at times too - not everyone is going to be happy with mask in their ‘once in a life time’ castle photos.
I wouldn't think they would 😷

Reactions: 1

It wouldn’t make any difference to your core body temperature

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.