Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #22

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I much prefer that to the fake instagrammers. I mean who the heck puts a vase on their hob? 😂😂 My teenagers would think it was some fancy pan and warm their noodles up in it. Absolutely ridiculous.
Don't think any of them cook tbh if you don't like weetabix cake your fooked ;)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I much prefer that to the fake instagrammers. I mean who the heck puts a vase on their hob? 😂😂 My teenagers would think it was some fancy pan and warm their noodles up in it. Absolutely ridiculous.
I bet loads of crap falls out of their cupboards though when they open them, all of the stuff they’ve shoved in there that doesn’t belong in an insta lifestyle pic

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I bet loads of crap falls out of their cupboards though when they open them, all of the stuff they’ve shoved in there that doesn’t belong in an insta lifestyle pic
Everything is so fake on Instagram, iv just watched a video on YouTube, it’s molly mae from love island on how she face tunes all her photos 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Now you say that someone spotted one of them keeps their nail clippers in with their spoons 😑

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
That would be amazing thank you 😊 Well I’ve been put on Antibiotics and due to go and work back on our covid ward tomorrow, ask her if that’s safe to do?
She’s not sure ( about as much use as a chocolate teapots 🙄). Says it depends what it’s for, if it’s for a chest problem she says that would be more of a concern.

The WHO have just made a statement about their six criteria countries should use before lifting a lockdown.

The criteria a country should meet are the following:

-that the transmission is controlled
-that every case is being detected, tested, isolated and treated with the ability to trace every contact
-that outbreak risks are being minimised in health and care home facilities
-that preventive measures at work and schools are in place
-that imported risks are being managed
-that communities are educated about the “new norm” and engaging these practices

Looking at this, I can’t see our lockdown being lifted this week or this month, in my opinion.
This decade you mean 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 3
If you want a true Influencer give Kay's Cooking a watch you get a laugh if nothing else 😂

• Haha
Now you say that someone spotted one of them keeps their nail clippers in with their spoons 😑
Don’t we all?! 😁
I keep my nose hair trimmers in with my whisk and my haemorrhoid cream next to my tube of Primula cheese in the fridge...

• Haha
Reactions: 11
We had our Asda shop delivered today. My poor husbands back is in bits after 3 hours. We did a shop for about 3 weeks because let’s face it it’s hard to get a slot now. He sprayed and wiped each individual item with dettol spray lol other than fresh veg and fruit which we will wash as we use it. I then wiped the door handles around the house and mopped the dining room floor where the bags had been sat. He said he wants this virus over as he’s knackered now. Kids are having pizza for tea out the freezer, sod cooking lol.

When this is over I really will be so grateful to not have to do that, for me it’s one of the things I will be so grateful for as it’s so time consuming. The kids eating their sweets and I’m thinking what if the germs are still on the packet and they’re touching it and putting sweets in their mouths. We aren’t leaving the house but parcels and food deliveries stress me out to the max. I’m turning into a nervous wreck 😂😂 When this is over I think it’s going to be hard going back to normal life for everyone, not being so stressed about parcels, wiping down everything thats touched every day, or going outside without worry. It’s going to be really strange not living in fear every day.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Don’t we all?! 😁
I keep my nose hair trimmers in with my whisk and my haemorrhoid cream next to my tube of Primula cheese in the fridge...
Hope you don't get the cream and the cheese mixed up 🥵

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I have said this before. The disease will keep coming back. There is no magic peak. A peak will happen and then it will fall and tb n it will peak and fall, until a potential seasonal change in virulence or a vaccine or a mutation that will change the fatality of the virus. I really very much doubt this virus will hit a magic number and leave us alone.

Also I keep reading that people do want to send their kids to school until the virus has effectively fucked off, no offence but that can be years away. We need to develop a vaccine , we need to distribute the vaccine and we also need to develop some sort of self immunity. That could take up to ten years as much as I want the best for my kids that is alot of school to miss. I want my kids to also have a decent education.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.