Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do love the middle isle of tit.

where else can you get Heidi Klum sequin leggings next to an 205 piece drill bit set across from a toaster.

every damn one of them is an essential.
The middle aisle, is the aisle of hopes and dreams

Reactions: 5

where else can you get Heidi Klum sequin leggings next to an 205 piece drill bit set across from a toaster.

Jeez there was never a truer word spoke😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I keep getting this one, it’s almost like they’re gloating because I haven’t been able to find sanitiser for weeks. Just as well soap and water is all you really need, but still.

4E21FDD8-127E-40D1-B594-EE5CBF1F1410.jpeg

Reactions: 6
I've resisted posting on these threads, because I try not to focus on what is happening. However.... I have become obsessed with reading Mumsnet and all the mental cunts bemoaning their neighbours leaving their houses more than once a day. Or even daring to pop to the shop more than once a day.
I am totally in love with so many curtain twitchers monitoring the people they have never spoken to and deciding that they are clearly well and have no issues, so why are they going out for fish fingers ArE FiSh FINgers EsSenTIaL ShopPING?
I've had to stop looking at my local Facebook group. It started off quite amusing but gah the curtain twitching outrage is overwhelming. It's like the first week of Neighbourhood Watch on steroids.

I understand that there are people defiying the government instructions but there also so many people innocently following the guidelines - quietly having their daily exercise or doing their best to whilst support vulnerable family members/friends and getting absolutely lynched for it. It's giving me the rage.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

I was a Lidl virgin until a couple of weeks ago. Not through snobbery, just didn't have one near us. It's been a godsend as I've been able to do a relatively normal, cheapish shop compared to what I'd get in our Tesco Express, Sainsburys Local etc...

But dear god those middle aisles. I wandered up and down for a good few minutes confused and trying to spot a theme in adjacent items. Didn't need to social distance, every other shopper seemed to know it was a No Man's Land and left me to it

Reactions: 7
Well at least we have the Queen doing a Speech to" lift us" tommorow....Meaningless platitudes and that same look she always has on her face,like she has a bad smell under her nose

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I've had to stop looking at my local Facebook group. It started off quite amusing but gah the curtain twitching outrage is overwhelming. It's like the first week of Neighbourhood Watch on steroids.

I understand that there are people defiying the government instructions but there also so many people innocently following the guidelines - quietly having their daily exercise or doing their best to whilst support vulnerable family members/friends and getting absolutely lynched for it. It's giving me the rage.
As long as your keeping within your family unit and keeping 2mtr from other's what's the problem ?

Reactions: 4
I've resisted posting on these threads, because I try not to focus on what is happening. However.... I have become obsessed with reading Mumsnet and all the mental cunts bemoaning their neighbours leaving their houses more than once a day. Or even daring to pop to the shop more than once a day.
I am totally in love with so many curtain twitchers monitoring the people they have never spoken to and deciding that they are clearly well and have no issues, so why are they going out for fish fingers ArE FiSh FINgers EsSenTIaL ShopPING?
Last week I went out for fish fingers 🤣 essential when your 5 year old wants them for dinner 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Well at least we have the Queen doing a Speech to" lift us" tommorow....Meaningless platitudes and that same look she always has on her face,like she has a bad smell under her nose
Well tbf her son had it so she's talking from experience this time..

• Haha
The only lift it will give me, is to encourage me to lift my arse off the seat I’m sitting on, and leave the room while she’s talking.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11

Do you know what is the most ironic thing is? I had proper diagnosed by a psych agoraphobia from 2013. I had only left the house 4 times since 2013 until Nov 2019. In late Nov19 I started walking my dog in the park and I have continued it daily since.If I deviate I will lapse back into not leaving the house ever again.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

But dear god those middle aisles. I wandered up and down for a good few minutes confused and trying to spot a theme in adjacent items. Didn't need to social distance, every other shopper seemed to know it was a No Man's Land and left me to it
😂 you have portrayed it well.
I always think back to the time I found full scuba gear in the middle aisle. Basically everything you’d need to go explore the wreck of the titanic right there, that is if the Atlantic Ocean was just outside the automatic doors rather than the old Kent road.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Do you know what is the most ironic thing is? I had proper diagnosed by a psych agoraphobia from 2013. I had only left the house 4 times since 2013 until Nov 2019. In late Nov19 I started walking my dog in the park and I have continued it daily since.If I deviate I will lapse back into not leaving the house ever again.
Well done you x ..Hopefully the morons won't push it to full lockdown now the rest of us need to come round to your way of thinking x

Omg, it’s almost midnight, have I missed today’s Irish Crap post?! :eek:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.