Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They need to up the fine. Start slapping about fines for a couple of hundred - 1000 and/or jail time. People might start listening then.

Reactions: 16
I think that's the last time I'll to lidl for a while. Shop empty but the line to pay was huge, one particularly annoying woman waited until the person in front left before even unloading on a belt that must have been 3m+ long. Then did it so slowly and went back to wait on the line and the staff had to ask if she wanted to start packing. Then she did that superslowly with all the time in the world. She spent ages asking the staff while paying how much of something she could have. She had 12 boxes of eggs, she needed them all because the other shops were out of them 🤦‍♀️. I know it's minor but so annoying 😬🤪
This always makes me laugh about Lidl and Aldi.

10 cash-desks buried behind mounds of chewing gum and fake Twix bars.

one person behind the till, with a Britney headset on.

a queue of 8 people all with overflowing trolleys, and the ninth person with a pack of fake rich tea biscuits and kitchen roll, not realising he’ll be waiting for 45 minutes, it wasn’t really worth the 90p savings and he should have got the mcvities in Asda 😐
and that was pre corona 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 25
My cousin is poorly with Covid19 😔
It’s an awful illness - the equivalent to being knocked on the head with a mallet and winded by an elephant sitting on your chest.
I’m so so ANGRY at everybody who thinks it’s OK to carry on as normal. My cousin is fit and physically fit and well. It’s knocked her sideways. She is on day 8 and still no better.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
It's a joke. I live opposite a field and park in London and people were acting like it was a bloody summer's day. People sunbathing, one woman brought out a deck chair and was sat for three hours, groups playing football and basketball. Can only imagine that it'll be worse with tomorrow's expected weather.
That’s crazy!
My neighbour had her daughter and granddaughter round for a picnic and garden games today. Just don’t get it.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
My neighbours little one was out playing in the street with her cousins today. My wee boy couldn’t understand why he couldn’t get out to play with them. I’ll admit, I was fuming. So many people are treating it like a big joke.

• Angry

Yel

This always makes me laugh about Lidl and Aldi.

10 cash-desks buried behind mounds of chewing gum and fake Twix bars.

one person behind the till, with a Britney headset on.

a queue of 8 people all with overflowing trolleys, and the ninth person with a pack of fake rich tea biscuits and kitchen roll, not realising he’ll be waiting for 45 minutes, it wasn’t really worth the 90p savings and he should have got the mcvities in Asda 😐
and that was pre corona 😬
Lidi and Aldi was worth it a while ago when they threw your shopping at you. Now Sharon and Colin shop there and they use infuencers and telly ads it's not really worth it. Especially now Tesco is full of fake brands.

Reactions: 4
The ambulance was with my nanna for 3hours today waiting for the doctor from the hospital to phone them to say weather she allowed in or not. Her local gp, paramedics & hospital gp all agree that they think She has it. Anyway she has been told to stay at home as they think her going in hospital could make her worst. She is 72 still very active, but this has knocked her off her feet completely since last week & is only getting worse. She can hardly string a sentence together through struggling to breath & is delirious. She lives on her own in a second floor flat, we are all worried sick that she is alone & nobody is able to go in & help her.

• Sad
Reactions: 29
I don't think otherwise healthy pregnant ladies are considered high risk, but it hasn't even been around long enough for a Corona Mom to give birth and know if it has an effect on the child... I'd be terrified if I was them.
2 babies (that I know of through my sister who works in NICU) have been born in the UK while their mums have tested positive. One via section and one natural. Didn't pass to the babies. Something about the placenta filtering it out.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
It's a joke. I live opposite a field and park in London and people were acting like it was a bloody summer's day. People sunbathing, one woman brought out a deck chair and was sat for three hours, groups playing football and basketball. Can only imagine that it'll be worse with tomorrow's expected weather.
We went for half an hour walk in local fields today and a bunch of people had arrived on bicycles and sat down with a picnic! 🤬

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 8

Yel

We must remember we are officially still in flu season,I thik some are thinking the flu is the virus,
Or if you're an infuencer with the sniffles then you'll claim it's COVID-19. Both budget and premium Clemmie claimed to have had it weeks ago 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I just saw a video online from a doctor and he was showing a breathing technique if you have symptoms.
He also advised those who have symptoms to sleep on their front NOT on their back because it puts less pressure on the lungs.
I’m afraid I couldn’t share the video because it was on a private FB group and I’m not very tech savvy.

We must remember we are officially still in flu season,I thik some are thinking the flu is the virus,
honestly people seem so eager to have it! Seen so many people on facebook say they think they had it (they usually all seem to think they've had it before christmas which is ridiculous, honestly) but so many people seem too eager to self diagnose when their symptoms are not those of coronavirus.

it's not something that you WANT guys. jeez.

Reactions: 7
Got sent this from my mum who lives in Italy:

This is the good news we have received tonight.4805 new cases and 681 new deaths in Italy. The number of patients hospitalized in intensive care has declined for the first time since the beginning of the epidemic in Italy

The target of bringing down the reproductive number (R0) to 1 has been reached. Now the goal is to bring it below 1. Earlier in the epidemic, it was as high as 3. This value represents the average number of people to which a single infected person will transmit the virus. An epidemic with a reproductive number below 1 will gradually disappear

An estimated 30,000 lives have been saved as an effect of the lockdown measures, according to Istituto Superiore di Sanità (ISS)

Reactions: 24
I just saw a video online from a doctor and he was showing a breathing technique if you have symptoms.
He also advised those who have symptoms to sleep on their front NOT on their back because it puts less pressure on the lungs.
I’m afraid I couldn’t share the video because it was on a private FB group and I’m not very tech savvy.
I noticed in that sky news report from he hospital in lombardy they had the patients lying on their fronts!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.