Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else think they are underplaying that Boris has been admitted to hospital just “as a precaution”?
I am worried now. I think this is way more serious than they are telling us.
🥺
Apparently a temperature after 10 days can lead to pneumonia. The tests he’s having must be to test for that?

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I wouldn't read too much into that, the rules that apply to us don't for the leaders of a country.
I think it said he was admitted on the advice of his doctor so makes me think there's something concerning ?

Reactions: 6
I hope that we aren’t being kept in the dark of the seriousness of how poorly Boris actually is and it really is a precaution. Lots of the twats still going about their day and not paying attention to the advice need a wake-up call. Making out he’s not as ill as he really is wouldn’t benefit anyone.

Reactions: 11
Hello everyone!

Discharged home this morning. Still feel dreadful, short of breath and coughing quite a bit. Tested as positive; they say working with COVID19 didn’t help my asthma going into overdrive and my heart not being very well. Off for another 7 days, and I’ll see what I’ll do!
Wishing you a safe recovery

Reactions: 10
My gym automatically put memberships on hold ( budget chain gym though, complete opposite of yours! ). If they hadn’t done it automatically, I would have frozen it myself.
Given the amount of money you pay, it sounds like they don’t really care about customers as much as they should and I would cancel and find somewhere else when gyms reopen. (I get that they still need to make money, but most places want to keep customers sweet ready for when they reopen.)
I've been lucky, I go to a bootcamp three times a week and pay £40 a month. They've moved it to online and instead do the classes as a Facebook live. I pay for 3 classes a week but I can do all the classes until they open back up at no extra charge. Theve also let members borrow equipment at no charge

Reactions: 6
I knew there had been rumours but didn't realise they were true as I've seen a lot of info stating that animals can't spread? I know the RCPSA have been vocal about animals NOT being a risk.

Didn't realise it was true....

I read there has been human to animal but not as yet animal to human ...

Reactions: 2
Hello everyone!

Discharged home this morning. Still feel dreadful, short of breath and coughing quite a bit. Tested as positive; they say working with COVID19 didn’t help my asthma going into overdrive and my heart not being very well. Off for another 7 days, and I’ll see what I’ll do!
Bless you, wish you a speedy recovery.. Do you feel your getting enough Oxygen? I know it’s very hard to breath for Covid Patients! Our patients are on 15l of O2 and still struggling

• Wow
Reactions: 10
People shouldn’t read too much in to the care Boris gets and the care we get. They will not and should not be comparable. Same with when everyone was moaning that Prince Charles got tested. I have absolutely no qualms about the leader or future leaders of our country having access to medical care and tests. I am hopeful that BoJo and Witty are both receiving extra care as a precautionary measure. I really believe any party politics should be completely put on hold and this should be dealt with as a united front. Kier Stamer slagging off the Tories before he’s even hung his jacket up in his new office - not helpful at all.

Reactions: 24
I think it said he was admitted on the advice of his doctor so makes me think there's something concerning ?
Presumably he doesn’t see his Dr face to face due to coronavirus so Dr probably advised him to go to hospital where he needs examining or X-rays or maybe some oxygen?

Reactions: 5
Bless you, wish you a speedy recovery.. Do you feel your getting enough Oxygen? I know it’s very hard to breath for Covid Patients! Our patients are on 15l of O2 and still struggling
I still feel out of breath, and i keep having to remember to “deep breathe” but I feel as if I’m underwater? I’m an ICU deputy sister and LORD I want to apologise to every patient I’ve ever had...this is tit!

• Sad
Reactions: 23
I think they don’t want to make a big deal of it because a) they don’t know enough about the spread from feline to human and b) we could see a sharp rise in the number of family pets being abandoned or worse, killed.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Cmo of Scotland quit. Bloody quite rightly so hope she crawls back to her holiday home or better yet under a rock to hide her red shameful face

Reactions: 11
thank you. I never ever get scared, but I was scared on Thursday. Couldn’t breathe without the oxygen, kept coughing, so tired!
Are you in your own or do you have family to look after you?
Glad you’re recovering xx

Reactions: 4
Hello everyone!

Get well
Soon !!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I knew there had been rumours but didn't realise they were true as I've seen a lot of info stating that animals can't spread? I know the RCPSA have been vocal about animals NOT being a risk.

Didn't realise it was true....
I’m going to keep my cat inside now then just to be on the safe side.

Reactions: 7
Hello everyone!

Get well soon, wishing you a speedy recovery x

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.