Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As the government are surrounded by medical experts I'm sure he's been given the all clear to come out of isolation. The medical experts at the press conferences said you can come out of isolation while still coughing but not if you still have the temperature.
I don't think the" medical experts" know much more than the rest of us on this one ,they're already in disagreement over what symptoms to look out for.They seem to change direction on a lot of things ,hence "stay home" and don't catch it being the only sound advice..

Reactions: 6
Has this situation made anyone else realise that they don’t actually like their husband very much? I’m dreading retirement 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 38
The lynch family had many people in pop . Another sister had this flop "take two girls from Dublin, stir it around with troublin"😆

I probably need a break from this thread as all I talk about is reduced food and pop music

I'd forgotten about this song!
OMG Shane is on the wall 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
I’m a teacher currently on maternity leave, due back mid May. I’m dreading going back to school, how am I expected to work (a mix of going into school to support key workers’ children and working from home) and look after a 9 month old, at the same time?! My husband works for a bank and is processing loans for businesses during this virus, so is totally run off his feet. I don’t like to moan as we are extremely fortunate- we both have well paid jobs and are healthy, however I can’t imagine us both juggling work and looking after a baby.. it just won’t work. I’m also worried that i’ll be bringing the virus home to my family, after mixing with children whose parents are key workers, and also adults in school 😭 starting to feel really anxious about it all..

• Sad
I said this to my mum earlier, Eddie large was in hospital for heart failure, so even a simple cold would have probably been too much for him, but does it go on his death certificate as heart failure or Covid??
Death certificates have more than one section so it's possible to state the direct cause of death plus any other contributing conditions. For example, my mum had terminal cancer and was in hospital for a procedure to insert a drain to remove ascites. In order to carry out the procedure she had to be taken of her anticoagulant medication that she was taking because she'd had a venous thrombosis. Unfortunately 2 days after she came of the medication she suffered a fatal stroke - her cause of death is listed as stroke caused by cancer because if she hadn't had the cancer she wouldn't have needed the procedure that lead to the stroke. Hope that clarifies.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
I’m a teacher currently on maternity leave, due back mid May. I’m dreading going back to school, how am I expected to work (a mix of going into school to support key workers’ children and working from home) and look after a 9 month old, at the same time?! My husband works for a bank and is processing loans for businesses during this virus, so is totally run off his feet. I don’t like to moan as we are extremely fortunate- we both have well paid jobs and are healthy, however I can’t imagine us both juggling work and looking after a baby.. it just won’t work. I’m also worried that i’ll be bringing the virus home to my family, after mixing with children whose parents are key workers, and also adults in school 😭 starting to feel really anxious about it all..
What were you planning to do if this wasn’t happening? If you are unable to get childcare as you would have done normally, you would legally be entitled to time off to look after a dependant.

Reactions: 2
Wow that would be something
Unfortunately they don’t appear to be connected, they were found in the garden of a house belonging to a complete weirdo called Kenneth ward, he terrorised his neighbour for years and also had history of digging up war graves to steal uniforms and medals x

• Wow
The lynch family had many people in pop . Another sister had this flop "take two girls from Dublin, stir it around with troublin"😆

I probably need a break from this thread as all I talk about is reduced food and pop music

Oh Christ, I was 10 years old and in year 6 when this came out. Why is that relevant? Because as the cool top of the school kids we were, me and my best friend did a dance to it in front of the whole school 😫
Yeah on one hand we were only kids but on the other I’m pretty sure it was still cringey by those low standards... I’m having traumatic flashbacks.... how did this song of all the crap in the world end up being the one posted?! come back endless chinese market arguments all is forgiven... 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What were you planning to do if this wasn’t happening? If you are unable to get childcare as you would have done normally, you would legally be entitled to time off to look after a dependant.
We were splitting the week between a childminder and my parents.. obviously neither can happen now. Interesting though, thanks. I will look into it.. although I feel extremely cheeky considering this when I haven’t even returned to work yet!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.