Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Quick question. I'm on the extremely vulnerable list so have been self isolating with my children. My husband last went to work 11 days ago and has been staying away from me in case he picked something up at work. Since then he's also been self isolating with us. My question is when can he come back upstairs and share a bed with me again? Missing been able to even sit next to him
a doctor on Jemery vine said that if a family member wants to isolate with another family member who is vulnerable it is 14 days and then they can sleep in same bed etc, hope that helps

Reactions: 1
What about boyzone’s debut on the Late Late Show now that’s Irish crap if ever there was 😎
Bejesus, I saw that on youtube years ago. Gave me nightmares for weeks. Looking at that performance, you really have to wonder if Stephen Gately was the only gay one. They were like the Village People on crack.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Yel

What about boyzone’s debut on the Late Late Show now that’s Irish crap if ever there was 😎
I love that clip so much 😁πŸ₯°

I remember Judy Finnegan watching it years ago and saying "who's that idiot at the front, aah it's Ronan" πŸ˜†

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
a doctor on Jemery vine said that if a family member wants to isolate with another family member who is vulnerable it is 14 days and then they can sleep in same bed etc, hope that helps
Thought this was the case. Guess we've got a few more days yet then

Not sure if this is the best place to ask, but I live on my own and have been super careful, disinfecting everything etc and only left the house to go to the supermarket once per week, wore gloves and showered after. Yesterday I had to go into work and this evening I’ve had a cough. I think it’s probably psychosomatic but is it too soon to have symptoms?

Bejesus, I saw that on youtube years ago. Gave me nightmares for weeks. Looking at that performance, you really have to wonder if Stephen Gately was the only gay one. They were like the Village People on crack.
They never improved for me ! not only could they not sing they couldn't dance either πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 3
You can come out of isolation even if you still have the cough as that can last upto 3 weeks but you can't come out of isolation if you still have the temperature like Boris does.
I think it should be any of the symptoms. The cough alone can spread it. He was clearly struggling during the opening of the Nightingale.

The four of them are still far too busy shagging each other to even *try* to sing, so the forum might just be OK.
well this took a turn...... πŸ˜•

I remember Judy Finnegan watching it years ago and saying "who's that idiot at the front, aah it's Ronan" πŸ˜†
speaking of bewitched.... the twatty brother πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

legends.

• Haha
Reactions: 8

That'll go down in history for sure 😭

Reactions: 2

Hahaha what are they trying to dance like flapping ducks. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 4

I have seen that years and years ago but I’d blocked it out. Literally one of the funniest things ever. What happened to the other two? I’m still laughing! When I feel low I’m going to watch that πŸ˜‚

• Haha
I think it should be any of the symptoms. The cough alone can spread it. He was clearly struggling during the opening of the Nightingale.
As the government are surrounded by medical experts I'm sure he's been given the all clear to come out of isolation. The medical experts at the press conferences said you can come out of isolation while still coughing but not if you still have the temperature.

Reactions: 2

Yel

speaking of bewitched.... the twatty brother πŸ€£πŸ˜‚
The lynch family had many people in pop . Another sister had this flop "take two girls from Dublin, stir it around with troublin"πŸ˜†

I probably need a break from this thread as all I talk about is reduced food and pop music

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
The lynch family had many people in pop . Another sister had this flop "take two girls from Dublin, stir it around with troublin"πŸ˜†

I probably need a break from this thread as all I talk about is reduced food and pop music

I’m ok with that. I like the serious stuff mixed in with lighter posts... it works for me!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.