Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #17

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
which is exactly why I’ve just said what I did 🙄
There are people who genuinely suffer from debilitating OCD.

so Sharon washing her hands a few times and then diagnosing herself with OCD really does them a disservice 🙄🙄
You literally posted your comment and quoted some of the exact words I wrote, not long after I posted mine. So it's only logical I felt like it was aimed at me. And btw, extreme and prolonged stress can bring on OCD even if someone has never experienced it before in their life. Washing your hands often, normal. Washing your hands every ten minutes and scrubbing with a pan scourer til they're bleeding, if that isn't OCD then what is?

Reactions: 2
extreme and prolonged stress
it’s been two weeks,
Let’s leave it there and avoid arguments 🙂 we all have different opinions and that’s fine 🤷‍♀️

(I will add I’ve obviously not included someone who has MH difficulties into this, I’m talking about your average joe who’s now collecting MH issues like Pokemon cards)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Can you imagine Boris behaving like Trump when answering press questions-
Boris, how do you feel the NHS are dealing with CV19?

Don't be nasty! Why would you ask me that? Why don't you ask how I am feel, how I am feeling with CV19? I fee I have done a good job recovering-all me, I did it, you should congratulate me!

Trump is getting worse each day...at least we know his hair is real though😉
While Leo is on the phone to the Chinese thanking them for all the PPE equipment they've received ...treat people the way you wish to be treated..

it’s been two weeks,
Let’s leave it there and avoid arguments 🙂 we all have different opinions and that’s fine 🤷‍♀️
Again, you have no idea about how stressful her pregnancy has been. Yes, let's best leave it :)

Well the health care professionals talking about it are saying they’re of no use and about people touching their faces while wearing them. My last day in work we were told to wear them and as usual I was sat with my face propped up by my hand 🙈 they’re no good for me as I’m always touching my face it’s a habit.

BBC News are doing a Q&A daily with a different GP and they have all said gloves are not needed nor are masks nor do we need to wash our clothes after shopping or a walk. We just need to wash our hands. I trust their advice.
Same. I've read so much online about gloves and changing clothes but no one I know outside of this forum or Twitter etc is doing any of that - just washing hands and being more 'on it' with cleaning surfaces such as door handles. Of course I don't want to catch Corona or spread it in my household but following the guidelines from NHS and the government is all I'm doing. If they advise to do more then I will follow that of course.

Reactions: 5
I’ve got bright blue disposable gloves, I found them In the garage when I was having a clear out. I will wear them shopping as it will be a reminder for me not to touch my face. As soon as I’ve paid for my shopping they will be off, hand gel applied and gloves binned. I’ve got a habit of rubbing my eyes so hopefully having bright blue hands will remind me not to touch my face!!

Reactions: 7
Again, you have no idea about how stressful her pregnancy has been. Yes, let's best leave it :)
I wish her nothing but the best and clearly as someone who’s suffered from MH issues I’m not directing any of this at her.

look on twitter, guaranteed everyone diagnosing themselves with MH issues will be in the local nightclub the first weekend it reopens. But for now they’re on twitter telling the world about their self diagnosed illnesses.

(can I just add I went back and read your comment, unfortunate timing we posted at around the same time (3 minutes between yours and my rather long one I was obviously typing as you were) and I used similar words you used, that I apologise for!)

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Let's leave the arguments, else police in pastel uniforms will need to be called in :sneaky:

fb83f99b755ecc23bfdffc80e1b08a30.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
My only experience with jet2 holidays is that Rebecca lamb wants them given to her and they sponsor love island. That and they have a 2 in their name makes me form an opinion. :D

No offence is intended to any customers of jet2 ;) I was talking about the trashy jet2holidays, not calling all jet2holiday trashy.
Apparently they were supposed to be Jet to Holiday but Jet2holidays was considered catchier.

Reactions: 1
I’m being very cautious. My hands are so dry they hurt, I’m washing my hands far too much and cleaning door handle multiple times a day despite us all being home. If hubby has to pop out he has to wear a scarf over his face and gloves, antibacterial gel once back in the car. I make him strip at the back door (poor neighbours) and straight to the shower, I then mop the floors he’s walked on even though shoes are off lol. I make my kids clean their Phones and rooms every day with antibacterial wipes or spray,. I’m washing clothes on 60c. Wiping groceries and any parcels thoroughly. We are absolutely shattered and I have chronic fatigue with my health conditions. Will this virus piss off now. All of that and I suffer anxiety without this pandemic, so each day I have one meltdown a day where I feel breathless and anxious, which leads to me needing a cry.

I didn’t need to write this but I needed to get it out, we’re all in the same boat, it’s nit just about me. Sorry x

One positive, I got an Iceland slot today, and yes I cried my eyes out the whole time I did the shop, I was that grateful.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Hi all! Struggling a bit today. Realistically I think on Easter Monday no restrictions will be lifted. I think it will stay much the same. I’m hoping 3 weeks after that they at least lift the restriction on seeing family and friends. I’m struggling and it’s only been a week. My husband still at work so on my own with a 3 year old for 12 hours a day. Just finding it a bit tough but I know people have it worse

Reactions: 16
I must say I quite like Governor Cuomo's daily briefings in New York. His speeches are always so motivational and empowering in a way. He is a very charismatic speaker.
Yes! I caught one at the weekend where he said something like we’ll look back on this in years to come and shed a tear as we remember the people we lost through this...it was much more emotive and gentle than BJ’s “all your relatives are going to die” speech

Reactions: 6
I’m being very cautious. My hands are so dry they hurt, I’m washing my hands far too much and cleaning door handle multiple times a day despite us all being home. If hubby has to pop out he has to wear a scarf over his face and gloves, antibacterial gel once back in the car. I make him strip at the back door (poor neighbours) and straight to the shower, I then mop the floors he’s walked on even though shoes are off lol. I make my kids clean their Phones and rooms every day with antibacterial wipes or spray,. I’m washing clothes on 60c. Wiping groceries and any parcels thoroughly. We are absolutely shattered and I have chronic fatigue with my health conditions. Will this virus piss off now. All of that and I suffer anxiety without this pandemic, so each day I have one meltdown a day where I feel breathless and anxious, which leads to me needing a cry.

I didn’t need to write this but I needed to get it out, we’re all in the same boat, it’s nit just about me. Sorry x
The health experts have said your completely fine in your own surroundings ,just make sure and wash your hands before you eat... It will be a lot harder for some that have a tendency to worry more unfortunately :(

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.