Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #17

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't know if im just super over sensitive (high probability I get told im too sensitve all the time🙄) but I found some of the April fool videos today a bit sad. Telling your kids they are going back to school and getting them ready in their uniforms then being like April fools 😄. Some just took it as a laugh but then I seen some kids hystericaly crying either because they didn't want to go back to school/ or because they were excited to see their friends and then told it was a prank. Just felt sad for them x
My sister sent it to me to show my 8 year old.... and I refused my little girl is really missing school and her friends, also having a lot of trouble sleeping the last week :( she’s awake right now bless her.

It just didn’t seem right to me to get her excited thinking she was going to see her friends- think it would of broke her heart :(

Reactions: 2
I am. .are husband stand on the doorstep and disinfect every item before coming inside. Maybe OTT but I don't care!

No?! What a load of tosh. What if you share a bed together??!! I don't think that's a rule at all. Did the police actually tell you that?
I agree, that’s not true

My sister sent it to me to show my 8 year old.... and I refused my little girl is really missing school and her friends, also having a lot of trouble sleeping the last week :( she’s awake right now bless her.

It just didn’t seem right to me to get her excited thinking she was going to see her friends- think it would of broke her heart :(
Awh bless her yeah I just don't think it's right either and especially if your kid does cry and get upset instead of keeping filming them and posting it on Facebook why not just give them a hug and say sorry didn't think it would upset you. Shocked how many people dont see it the way we do xx

Reactions: 8
Wales currently has less confirmed cases than Scotland, we do have one health board area that’s been hit quite bad but not even close to some of the areas in England. We have had slightly more deaths but again not even close to how many there have been in England.

I know it’s not really relevant as whatever the case numbers it’s an awful situation but it annoys me as clearly there is some misinformation being spread about Wales.

View attachment 102808
Wales has a smaller population than Scotland. Scotland makes up about 10% of the uk population.

Reactions: 1
sometimes I just wanna post something random but no idea where to go. 😂 everything is corona time right now 😂
I know I feel bad for derailing the thread but I feel compelled to tell you all I managed to find pasta in the co-op 😂 I'm so sad x

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I know I feel bad for derailing the thread but I feel compelled to tell you all I managed to find pasta in the co-op 😂 I'm so sad x
Aw same. I went to the big Tesco today and they had tonnes of pasta and toilet roll. Things are better stocked now at least where I am.

Reactions: 5
not sure who was asking earlier but there are several petitions on "change" to get the wet food markets banned in china. really hope this happens - evil people

Reactions: 4
Aw same. I went to the big Tesco today and they had tonnes of pasta and toilet roll. Things are better stocked now at least where I am.
I popped to our local Tesco Express. It was so well stocked. Almost like old times.

Reactions: 3
I think there is a thread for general chat in 'Health and Advice'
I can only see one called General chat/ Here to help/ A place to vent and it's people talking about serious stuff so don't want to post in there to distract from there issues so should i make another thread or us who want to post shite or just post in there? Was gonna make a chit chat one but don't wanna get in trouble (a warning) if I do 😂😂😂

Reactions: 2
I can only see one called General chat/ Here to help/ A place to vent and it's people talking about serious stuff so don't want to post in there to distract from there issues so should i make another thread or us who want to post shite or just post in there? Was gonna make a chit chat one but don't wanna get in trouble (a warning) if I do 😂😂😂
A non Corona chat? I guess a general chat/non serious would be ok in health and advice.
Maybe ask in forum business/admin and you are on the safe side then-any chat from this thread can then be moved I think.

yeah make one I don’t see why that wouldn’t be allowed. The one in health is a little serious

yeah make one I don’t see why that wouldn’t be allowed. The one in health is a little serious
But should it be in advice or off topic because it's not really advice it's just chat? Idk 😂 (sorry for all these pointless posts of mine in here admin u can just delete them if u wanna) x

But should it be in advice or off topic because it's not really advice it's just chat? Idk 😂 (sorry for all these pointless posts of mine in here admin u can just delete them if u wanna) x
probz off topic I’d say

My OH owns a construction company, legislation is being passed by Friday to get construction back to work (with distancing rules)
If the workforce (his are self employed) don’t agree they won’t be entitled to their government package. This is going to see thousands back to work but seems as though it’s being kept pretty hush hush as no one is discussing it
I have no idea what the UK are doing

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.