Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #16

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really defo don’t think I will as I have been like an obsessive mad woman cleaning every inch of my house al day long.
But my husband has still got to go out and do it regardless is it still not putting me at risk?
Tricky one but I feel you should stay in ,I know it drives you insane as it has me but like someone said above ^^ get your husband to FaceTime you from the supermarket and treat it as a virtual shop !! I wish you well xxx

Reactions: 2
Hand gel back in stock here, use code Totum35 to save %35 and get free delivery for anyone that's interested

Max two per customer and £1.94 for two delivered

Reactions: 14
I haven’t left the house in weeks now except for work and I went to Tesco’s once. Haven’t seen my boyfriend in three weeks. Just my mum who I live with. My neighbours have had car upon car upon car of people arriving all bloody day! All week in fact! Would it be horrible of me to say these people don’t deserve our hospital beds!!!!!!!!! Our hospital now has SIX temporary morgue buildings. Every single member of staff from ward to office based in full PPE at all times. I WANT TO SCREAM AT THESE PEOPLE! Selfish selfish selfish !!!!!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
I haven’t left the house in weeks now except for work and I went to Tesco’s once. Haven’t seen my boyfriend in three weeks. Just my mum who I live with. My neighbours have had car upon car upon car of people arriving all bloody day! All week in fact! Would it be horrible of me to say these people don’t deserve our hospital beds!!!!!!!!! Our hospital now has SIX temporary morgue buildings. Every single member of staff from ward to office based in full PPE at all times. I WANT TO SCREAM AT THESE PEOPLE! Selfish selfish selfish !!!!!
God that’s so tit. I’ve not left the house since Sunday. I am going bloody mental but I’m sure as tit not going out!

Reactions: 7
Do we think a harsher lockdown is coming? No walk each day? More checking etc? Not sure what it would look like but curious if we think that’s how it’s heading.
It is. London will be on lockdown first. The rest of the country a few days later. A friend passed on a message a family member had received from a doctor working in a London hospital. I’ve delayed telling my daughter today as she’s had a very stressful couple of months.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Hand gel back in stock here, use code Totum35 to save %35 and get free delivery for anyone that's interested

Just got some, thank you!

Skanks that live opposite me have just had their son round to visit with his newborn baby 🤦🏻‍♀️ He was there for about an hour!! duck sake what is wrong with people.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
Skanks that live opposite me have just had their son round to visit with his newborn baby 🤦🏻‍♀️ He was there for about an hour!! duck sake what is wrong with people.
Wow this is a whole other level of stupidity

Reactions: 3
I was just thinking with the clocks going forward tonight and there being more daylight hours, are some people going to be out even longer/later.

Reactions: 1

Thank you ,just bought 2 xx

Has anyone come across this? The yard owner where I keep my horse has sent us all this. I’m not sure if that means our yard is closed tomorrow or not horses still need feeding but she lives there with her family so she has the right too doesn’t she. I’m not sure if it’s just scaremonging. I feel like we’re All living in a nightmare 🙁🙁🙁 I haven’t really been worried as much as I am today proper anxiety about it 🙁
I strongly suspect that's a really evil hoax. It makes my blood boil that anyone would want to scare or upset people like this. I'm an NHS worker and I've not seen this from any source other than here. I know it's easy to say, but please don't worry about this.

Reactions: 6
Managed to grab some hand gel from my protein too. Isn't for me because I'm inside by my family are keyworkers and haven't got any.

One of my kids and his friends had booked a holiday in Barcelona ; a festival and separate AirBnB accommodation .

The festival organisers have moved it to August and not totally cancelled it , my son’s friends are all convinced it’ll be ok and are showing no hesitation at all about going😲😲

My boy is horrified and doesn’t want to go , none of us know how and when this is going to end. He won’t spend any more money, he’s already £300+ down.

• Sad
My phone is jumping all over the place so can't quote posts but thank you to everyone who replied to my giving birth concerns, I'll definitely be pushing contact with my midwife through next week even more so if home births are cancelled!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.