Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #16

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Putting this out there and I know it’s not going to be very popular but hey ho. The amount of curtain twitching and slagging the neighbours off is just crazy 😜 wanting to grass the neighbours up and snitching on them 🤣 please just focus on keeping yourself and your own family safe and let everyone else worry about themselves, if they want to go against the rules and lock down then it’s them that will face the consequences.

Reactions: 32
People in my street are regularly having people over, mass gathering at each other’s house to gossip about what Dave down the road has been up to.

Honestly these lot are taking the piss so yes I would turn into my mam and report the little shits 😂

Putting this out there and I know it’s not going to be very popular but hey ho. The amount of curtain twitching and slagging the neighbours off is just crazy 😜 wanting to grass the neighbours up and snitching on them 🤣 please just focus on keeping yourself and your own family safe and let everyone else worry about themselves, if they want to go against the rules and lock down then it’s them that will face the consequences.

Defo not curtain twitching here they set my cameras off 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I don't disagree necessarily but I do still think if I continue to see it, I will say something. Because the police unfortunately can't be everywhere at all times which means people will get away with it otherwise. It's pissing me off that so many people think they're okay to bend the rules. This lockdown & social isolation/distancing will only work if EVERYONE does it as much as they can.

Maybe I'm just pissy because I've been stuck in for so long and haven't had much adult contact in about 3 weeks.

Reactions: 11
I
Tricky one but I feel you should stay in ,I know it drives you insane as it has me but like someone said above ^^ get your husband to FaceTime you from the supermarket and treat it as a virtual shop !! I wish you well xxx
didn’t gon😊😊😊 he did ok. I’m fine with it. We have food I’m eating pizza so it’s all good hahhaa thankyou xxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Absolutely not. The affects of covid are not known on pregnant women and their babies. It must be so so hard for you. But it will be even harder if you catch covid and all that it could entail for you and your little one.
Thankyouuu defo didn’t go out. Still have n my jammers and eating pizza. ❤

Reactions: 4
At what point are Italy expecting to see their numbers decline?
I feel like '2 weeks' has been said for the last month and it doesn't seem to be easing.
Those poor families 😥

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Sister in law has corona virus 😔 we think shes at home with her son and partner shes sounds ok having chest pains and cough. Way too close to home!! Saw her last week!!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
I don't disagree necessarily but I do still think if I continue to see it, I will say something. Because the police unfortunately can't be everywhere at all times which means people will get away with it otherwise. It's pissing me off that so many people think they're okay to bend the rules. This lockdown & social isolation/distancing will only work if EVERYONE does it as much as they can.

Maybe I'm just pissy because I've been stuck in for so long and haven't had much adult contact in about 3 weeks.
Totally understand where your coming from, this situation that we find ourselves in shows us who cares and who doesn’t. And the ones that don’t care or have any respect for others are very selfish or just not educated 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Has anybody who’s had it recovered fully? I know a few threads back there were people saying they felt quite sick. How are they doing now?

Reactions: 2
How are we all?

I found out that more of my team have been sent home on “other leave” for things such as fibromyalgia. Asked my matron again re: my health, my heart and working front line. Her plan has been to keep me training for long as possible, and then put me back on the front line. This sounds okay... until I look at my rota and I have 5 days off until the end of April.

My heart has been skipping endlessly last night and today, leaving me breathless. I put it down to anxiety and worry. This afternoon I’ve come down with a sore throat. No fever, no cough. Great.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.