Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #16

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
yes but a supermarket is massive its not like a small shop where you cant avoid people.
Maybe its cause people kept fighting over toilet roll 🤷‍♀️

The que may also put people off that dont NEED to be getting supplies and make it so that people go as little as possible

Reactions: 6
My ears ache & throat feels weird sure it’s just in my head, god those numbers today are horrific, this has been on my radar for months, people at work would shout me down saying it’s no worse than the flu blah blah & my brother in law telling me not to panic & I was being stupid, people are waking up now to the fact this is Serious!!

Reactions: 8
Maybe its cause people kept fighting over toilet roll 🤷‍♀️

The que may also put people off that dont NEED to be getting supplies and make it so that people go as little as possible
Yes there was hardly any cars in the car park for saying its a Saturday.

Reactions: 2
I just read on the daily mail about a 27yo man who died 10 days after his son was born. his partner found him dead.
how utterly heartbreaking. that poor woman, all by herself with her son and newborn morning her partners death 😞💔😭

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
A 14 year old boy has been charged with section 39 assault for coughing on and shouting coronavirus at a 66 year old women

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
Please don’t jump on me

Pregnant 25 weeks I have been on the house for nearly 2 weeks now 😩 I am cracking up I desperately need to do a food shop and was just going to sending my husband again. But I am cracking up!!! I just want to pick my own shopping and get out the house.

Would you risk it!??
Absolutely not. The affects of covid are not known on pregnant women and their babies. It must be so so hard for you. But it will be even harder if you catch covid and all that it could entail for you and your little one.

Reactions: 5
i find the world “cocooning” patronising as duck 😐
Sorry tea-shock (sounds like a really bad drama channel)

My husband was convinced it was "Spooning" they said but tis all the one, we are nowhere near 70 :giggle:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
wasnt that much spaced apart I didnt even queue I went to my local Co-op and got my bits instead.
The supermarkets here are the same I’ve just been using the local shops and tbf they seem to have more in stock

Reactions: 5
I really defo don’t think I will as I have been like an obsessive mad woman cleaning every inch of my house al day long.
But my husband has still got to go out and do it regardless is it still not putting me at risk?
I am a key worker and am probably radiating covid as 2 metre distance is impossible and not safe to do at work. Am also working with bodily fluids of all descriptions. I am washing hands before I leave work, leaving my work shoes outside, showering as soon as I get home and nobody in my house has shown any symptoms as of yet. As long as he maintains great hygiene he should be fine to go out to go to the shops.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Just letting this out on here as I'm on week 2 of full isolation with a 2 year old and my brain has already started melting in to nursery rhymes.
I'm pregnant and due at the beginning of June and have been getting increasingly scared of giving birth in a hospital if this is still going on (which let's face it, it will be) a home birth worries me just because my first was 8lb 3oz and I couldnt get her out without help, this one is measuring as if he'll be 8lb 8oz which is scary in itself! Also the thought of potentially not having my partner with me is awful I'd be so emotional just from him missing it. I planned on discussing with my midwife at my next appointment but my drs is now closed and no one seems to know why and when I've messaged the midwife she told me she was off and would get back to me as she didnt even know they were closed! But she hasn't at all yet, does anyone have an opinion on whether I'm being a bit silly resorting to home birth out of fear?

I dont really know what kind of advice I'm hoping to get I just needed to let it out to other adults as my friends and family seem to think everything will be normal by then.
Hey

I had a home birth with my daughter(by choice!) she was 8lb 3. PM if you would like x

has anyone noticed supermarket adverts have been taken off the tv? or do i just skip through them too quickly 😂
YouTube has very few ads playing now, it's like we've all paid £10 for YouTube red. Silver linings and all that ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Do we think a harsher lockdown is coming? No walk each day? More checking etc? Not sure what it would look like but curious if we think that’s how it’s heading.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.