Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #16

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s something odd. Don’t know what yet, we may never know. But there’s something not being told to us you’re right.
Haha well I looked up new world order last night and a sentenced struck me, something along the lines of we need just the right emergency to gain control of the masses. Cant remember it exactly but does make you wonder.....

• Wow
Reactions: 12
So,every time Trump holds a press conference...I am grateful for Boris. I thought Boris was a bumbling buffoon but he comes across as an Obama level orator next to Donald.
Trump wasted 6 weeks knowing what was happening in the world and is now pulling his usual 'blame everyone else' move.
The plans to have the economy up and running/people back to work at Easter are now 'aspirational' and he expected more deaths so if there are 100,000-200,000, it "will be a good job".
Add in accusing healthcare workers of selling PPE on the blackmarket...yes, because they want to risk lives including their own to make a few dollars. More PPE is being used because there is a global medical emergency maybe?
If anybody watches Veep...it's like Jonah Ryan became president 😂🙈

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
i just go out every other day and start it and run it for a few mins. move it back and forth so brakes dont get stuck. if you can leave the handbrake off. im a woman so know naff all about cars so just doing whats right for me

surely the radio will run the battery down though
Not if the engine is running only if you put the radio on without starting the engine. Also being a woman doesn't mean you know nothing about cars 😏

Reactions: 2
Haha well I looked up new world order last night and a sentenced struck me, something along the lines of we need just the right emergency to gain control of the masses. Cant remember it exactly but does make you wonder.....
Every time I see your name and picture I want to like whatever you’ve written hahaha - so funny

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So,every time Trump holds a press conference...I am grateful for Boris. I thought Boris was a bumbling buffoon but he comes across as an Obama level orator next to Donald.
Trump wasted 6 weeks knowing what was happening in the world and is now pulling his usual 'blame everyone else' move.
The plans to have the economy up and running/people back to work at Easter are now 'aspirational' and he expected more deaths so if there are 100,000-200,000, it "will be a good job".
Add in accusing healthcare workers of selling PPE on the blackmarket...yes, because they want to risk lives including their own to make a few dollars. More PPE is being used because there is a global medical emergency maybe?
If anybody watches Veep...it's like Jonah Ryan became president 😂🙈
Before all this I was probably one of boris' biggest critics and said he would never handle a crisis but I think hes doing his best. He has surpassed my expectations at the least.

Reactions: 10
I actually have a friend in this situation.
He has a fiance and a child and then he also has a secret long term girlfriend.
He has 2 Facebook accounts and he literally lives a double life.
He has a house with his fiance and they're planning a wedding for next year. But then he goes on holidays to ibiza etc with his girlfriend.
Been going on for about 2 years.
I know someone who carried on living separate lives with two families.
He had kept it up for years, had school age children in separate houses.
He got caught due to CBeebies, he had watched the same program in the morning at one house, having told his wife he was travelling from somewhere. When they repeat the program in the afternoon he had commented about something specific that happened in the program. It was the catalyst for a whole lot of confessions.
He ended up with neither of the ladies and they became really good friends.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Before all this I was probably one of boris' biggest critics and said he would never handle a crisis but I think hes doing his best. He has surpassed my expectations at the least.
this! everyone had doubts about Boris. look at photo of him in the air with flags in his hands ffs.
I admire anyone who says their opinion has changed. It’s always Facebook but I’ve seen so many people who are anti Tory yet whinging. I honestly doubt J Corbyn could have led us better in this time but either way, he isn’t - and I really think Boris is doing a good job as can be. its a situation no candidate standing for PM would ever even comprehend. politics aside, I think if you can commend someone for the job their doing regardless of their party is grown up and exactly what we all need to get through this.

I know someone who carried on living separate lives with two families.
He had kept it up for years, had school age children in separate houses.
He got caught due to CBeebies, he had watched the same program in the morning at one house, having told his wife he was travelling from somewhere. When they repeat the program in the afternoon he had commented about something specific that happened in the program. It was the catalyst for a whole lot of confessions.
He ended up with neither of the ladies and they became really good friends.
omg imagine if mr tumble unknowingly broke two families up 😂🤦🏻‍♀️😱

• Haha
Am I allowed to go for a long drive to get my 5month old baby to sleep when he's being the grumpiest little sausage in the world?! 😂

Reactions: 1
Am I allowed to go for a long drive to get my 5month old baby to sleep when he's being the grumpiest little sausage in the world?! 😂
I will be doing if I need to. Can’t see the problem. I anti bac my car I’ll drive round the block ten times if I need to so I won’t be going far from home.

Question....
I need to go to the shop today for the first time in 10 days 😲
But I have to take my 2 kids with me... If I chuck them in the pushchair and put the rain cover over them they'll be safer, right?
I'm just gonna put a mask on (from work) and then a scarf around my face.

🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Question....
I need to go to the shop today for the first time in 10 days 😲
But I have to take my 2 kids with me... If I chuck them in the pushchair and put the rain cover over them they'll be safer, right?
I'm just gonna put a mask on (from work) and then a scarf around my face.

🤷🏻‍♀️
I think so! And scrub all hands just incase but I think you’ll be golden 😱

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Does anyone know the rules regarding going for a drive on your own? I’m concerned that my car battery will be flat at the end of this so that first morning back to work will be a nightmare. I’m not the one in my family doing shopping so my car hasn’t been used in a week and a half already. If there’s nobody else in my car, surely there’s no harm in me just driving round for a little bit???
In theory there is no harm BUT...
What if you break down? Then you will have to call for help.
What if you have an accident? Then you will be adding workload to an already stretched health service.
Sorry but we are all in the same boat re our cars so if we all chose to drive around for a little bit and added more traffic to the roads... see above points.

Reactions: 7
Also spoke to my husbands aunt this weekend. She’s told us that germs can live on paper for 2 hours and to not touch the post when it comes for 2 hours.
Is this true? She also told my husband grandad the virus is airborne so he doesn’t go out which we have 100% debunked for him 🙈

Does anyone know what time the newest Tesco slots become available ? They are all fully booked and when I look first thing in the morning the newest added day is always already sold out.
Not sure about Tesco but I went on to Asda at midnight, stayed in a queue until 1ish then managed to get a slot x

Not sure about Tesco but I went on to Asda at midnight, stayed in a queue until 1ish then managed to get a slot x
Do you then put everything you want in then and check out immediately? No going back later to add or subtract?

Also spoke to my husbands aunt this weekend. She’s told us that germs can live on paper for 2 hours and to not touch the post when it comes for 2 hours.
Is this true? She also told my husband grandad the virus is airborne so he doesn’t go out which we have 100% debunked for him 🙈
Put it this way, my closest friend is an NHS nurse. It’s my birthday tomorrow and she is refusing to send my card because she doesn’t want to take any risks. Nobody really knows how long it can survive on surfaces so if it makes you feel better then leave the post on the doormat for a few hours.

• Wow
Our local council has locked the main gates to the park next to our house because people were driving there and meeting up for walks. Glad firmer action is starting to be taken

Reactions: 4
I get stressed just reading about these people that have two lives 😬 but good old tattle still being entertaining during a pandemic 😆

• Haha
Do you then put everything you want in then and check out immediately? No going back later to add or subtract?
You can go on later to add/remove items, provided you can get on the site!
I just did a full order and checkout in case I can’t get back on the site. My delivery is not for 3 weeks so I’ve no idea what I’ll exactly need then, but I didn’t want to take the risk of not being able to amend due to queues.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.