Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #16

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok so thisnis tattle so I can confess, right? Has anyone else bought unnecessary online tit in the last week?

My guilty online purchases include:

- personalised birthday cake (child)
- gardening stuff
- 2 x tubs og sweets/snacks
- cycling gloves and a helium balloon for birthday child
- protein bars
- alcohol
- 2 x takeaways

Forgive me father for I have sinned.
My husband has also ordered non essential protein bars & stuff from bodybuilding sites 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
My husband has also ordered non essential protein bars & stuff from bodybuilding sites 🤦🏻‍♀️
I DO feel bad....but then I kinda think well if they didn't want me ordering they'd stop it right?

And that right there is the most rubbish argument for my deplorable ordering ever 😆 I'm just a selfish cow tbh......

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ok so thisnis tattle so I can confess, right? Has anyone else bought unnecessary online tit in the last week?

- gardening stuff
- protein bars
- alcohol
- 2 x takeaways

Omg I have felt SO GUILTY that I’ve hardly been able to shop 🤣 I get to checkout and back out atleast once a day lol!

I have bought 9 bottles of zoflora (couldn’t find any and the website only had it in packs of 3), a “Morrison’s box” for my grandparents & some wood... now looking back on it, pretty sensible things but still feeling guilty for even those 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
As if it couldn't get any worse, then Tony Blair pops up to say we should be testing more.

No tit Sherlock! It's only what the WHO, experts and countries that have been handling it well for weeks have been saying.
I don’t think anyone has an ounce of respect for him or Cameron giving their 2 pence worth’s

cockwombles.

Reactions: 6

- gardening stuff
- protein bars
- alcohol
- 2 x takeaways

I bought some weights from Amazon but as they’re prioritising essential orders, my delivery isn’t expected until May! I’ll definitely need them by then with the way I’m snacking 🤣

Other than that, surprisingly nothing. I’ll be interested to see how much I save during lockdown

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I DO feel bad....but then I kinda think well if they didn't want me ordering they'd stop it right?

And that right there is the most rubbish argument for my deplorable ordering ever 😆 I'm just a selfish cow tbh......
I'm eyeing up some trainers that I've wanted for ages now reduced from £55 to £30. I DON'T EVEN HAVE ANYWHERE TO WEAR THEM FFS but they won't be that cheap again 😭😅 I don't even have a job anymore someone come and slap me.

• Haha
Reactions: 19

- gardening stuff
- protein bars
- alcohol
- 2 x takeaways

Yes and i am one the people who have to sit and answer the phone when something goes wrong or is delayed 🤪🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Can you guarantee safe distance in the car? My husband works in construction and the site have said no van share, for example.
Well I told her to wrap herself in cling film and she could travel in the boot 😂 I’m thinking that would be safe enough 👍🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Well I told her to wrap herself in cling film and she could travel in the boot 😂 I’m thinking that would be safe enough 👍🏻
Truthfully? I wouldn’t risk it. (Jokes aside) The construction industry are being screwed over for profit to keep working but even the bosses that don't care can see sharing a vehicle isn’t social distancing.

Yes and i am one the people who have to sit and answer the phone when something goes wrong or is delayed 🤪🤣🤣
On one hand I'm so bleeping sorry for my selfish ass, but then today I saw these gummy snakes on sale at Amazon that my kids love (48 big long gummy snakes for £8.99) and I can bribe them to do all sorts of crap for those gummy snakes and suddenly my finger pressed the order button and I was like 🙄

I hate myself right now,but man those snakes are gonna save all our sanity at some point this week.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
On one hand I'm so bleeping sorry for my selfish ass, but then today I saw these gummy snakes on sale at Amazon that my kids love (48 big long gummy snakes for £8.99) and I can bribe them to do all sorts of crap for those gummy snakes and suddenly my finger pressed the order button and I was like 🙄
Omg I love gummy snakes - off to order some right now 😂😂😂

Jokes aside Boris said no leaving the house. You’re not leaving the house if you’re ordering online 😉😉

Reactions: 2

- gardening stuff
- protein bars
- alcohol
- 2 x takeaways

I have 🙊 2 takeaways and a tin of paint (it’s it been dispatched). Oh and some hair product as I had an expiring voucher! Though I have spend less, I have play money left at the end of the month. Usually unheard of for me! I expect to save loads in lockdown.

• Haha
I've not spent anything apart from on food and bills. It's crazy to me people are spending money on non essentials when God knows how long this will go on and you'll need money for food and bills down the line, especially with all the eventual lay offs etc.

Reactions: 17
Boris sounds chesty and breathless. He could do with going off sick for a bit until he feels better. He's obviously still working hard which won't help him recover quickly.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
I've not spent anything apart from on food and bills. It's crazy to me people are spending money on non essentials when God knows how long this will go on and you'll need money for food and bills down the line, especially with all the eventual lay offs etc.
People are probably trying to keep themselves sane

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.