Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anybody here had the virus or thought they had and now better?
I know a few threads back people said they felt like they had symptoms- just wondering how they are getting on?
My partner has it. He’s had fever, headaches and a cough/sore throat. He’s very tired and no energy, that’s the worst part for him. He’s doing alright though, thankfully. He got the positive result on Monday after symptoms started on Sunday, so he’s only a few days into it

• Sad
Reactions: 12
My partner has it. He’s had fever, headaches and a cough/sore throat. He’s very tired and no energy, that’s the worst part for him. He’s doing alright though, thankfully. He got the positive result on Monday after symptoms started on Sunday, so he’s only a few days into it
Is he in hospital

+28 deaths in England according to BBC news.
No update yet on BBC website /gov uk/worldometer

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Sending well wishes x

Reactions: 3
Anybody here had the virus or thought they had and now better?
I know a few threads back people said they felt like they had symptoms- just wondering how they are getting on?
still struggling through it ...it comes in waves ..you feel a bit better..then exhaustion aches return. cough is finally subsiding slightly (this is the worst bit it is just relentless).

• Sad
Reactions: 4
So a 21 year old and now a 47 year old both passed with no underlying medical conditions. I wonder why it’s affected them more than anyone else. So worrying

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Why did it take so long for them to release this? I’m not usually one for conspiracies but it makes me suspicious 😒
I’m wondering too...
It messes with your head. In theory we know nobody who has Covid19- we are not affected ourselves and we know nobody who has passed away. I’ve read about lots of ‘celebs’ who’s had it, or isolating etc - again no deaths in the celeb world too.
Italy and Spain have suffered greatly.
Are there any countries that haven’t been affected? What are they doing differently?
I don’t know - it messes with your head, partly due to be stuck inside.
Stay safe x

Reactions: 7
So I'm guessing the lockdown we have will. Continue until the numbers drop to manageable, then some sanctions get lifted so a few more people are released back to normal life, then it rises so lockdown remains the more sanctions get lifted and so on until the low risk have caught it to help protect the vulnerable?

I feel like now it's a case of when we get it not if

I’m wondering too...
It messes with your head. In theory we know nobody who has Covid19- we are not affected ourselves and we know nobody who has passed away. I’ve read about lots of ‘celebs’ who’s had it, or isolating etc - again no deaths in the celeb world too.
Italy and Spain have suffered greatly.
Are there any countries that haven’t been affected? What are they doing differently?
I don’t know - it messes with your head, partly due to be stuck inside.
Stay safe x
I know 1 person with it and that's. My former employer. His sister has text me this evening to say he's now been moved to hospital and he's tested positive with pneumonia on one of his lungs and is currently on a drip and oxygen. The Dr's have stressed this is a very mild case and could still get worse

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
So apparently you’re not even allowed to show an ounce of happiness. You are to go out for fresh air. No smiling at anyone. No contact. You’re not to even look. 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
So a 21 year old and now a 47 year old both passed with no underlying medical conditions. I wonder why it’s affected them more than anyone else. So worrying
Technically, until (or unless) they do a postmortem they cannot say 100% there were no underlying medical conditions, only that they did not have diagnoses. They may well have undiagnosed conditions that were not causing problems until they contracted the virus.

Healthy youngsters have died suddenly and a postmortem then reveals undiagnosed heart conditions etc.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.