Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #117

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
From the gov.uk page: https://www.gov.uk/government/publi...ichia-coli-symptoms-how-to-avoid-how-to-treat

2. Symptoms of STEC
People infected with STEC can have a combination of these symptoms:

• diarrhoea (about 50% of cases have bloody diarrhoea)
  • stomach cramps
  • fever
Some people may have mild diarrhoea, or even no symptoms at all (termed asymptomatic carriage).

lt puzzles me how the same bacteria can have such different effects on different people. 🤔 It’ll be interesting to know what the food item was, if they do get around to reveal it.

Reactions: 1
How bothered I am by the scaremongering states

No idea why they do it but I just ignore it all.
Yep, I was a scaredy cat beginning of covid , but since opening my eyes ( and following my gut instincts) I'm very much FxxK OFF to the headlines.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Is this to do with the tap water issue in Surrey atm? Or is that a different thing to worry about?

That’s what I was thinking! It’s coincidental that the two seemed to go appear at the same time, although they said it’s nationwide?

Reactions: 1
Is this to do with the tap water issue in Surrey atm? Or is that a different thing to worry about?

A feul leak into the water, that's awful!

Down in Torbay there are still areas having to boil water or have bottled, it's been about a month since cryptosporidium was confirmed and lots were ill weeks before

• Wow
Reactions: 2
:whistle:

"Concerns regarding Transfusions of Blood Products Derived from Genetic Vaccine Recipients and Proposals for Specific Measures"

---
Dr. Adeel Khan said he already stopped using vaccinated blood, probably more than a year ago. I predict this will also be in the news in 2-3 years time of things they didn’t know.

I had major surgery in 2022 and was warned on the day that there was a risk of haemorrhaging and that I could possibly need a blood transfusion. I pretended to be a Jehovahs Witness and signed paperwork saying I didn't want a blood transfusion even if I bled to death. I'd rather be dead than risk having covid vaccinated blood in my body, truly, that's how strongly I felt -and still feel - about it.

My mum went bleeping mental when I told her afterwards.

Reactions: 6
You’re allowed to do whatever you feel is right for you, as long as you undthe risks.

Old post from ‘23 .(I miss the cross thread drama. 😂 )

#Universaldonorpride. 🌈

IMG_6242.jpeg

Reactions: 3
A feul leak into the water, that's awful!

Down in Torbay there are still areas having to boil water or have bottled, it's been about a month since cryptosporidium was confirmed and lots were ill weeks before
Quoting myself.

They just said on the news 2500 households still having to boil water

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 2
Surely anyone paying a bit of attention (or being old enough to remember😅) can see that this seems to be a pattern. As an example, look at this quote from Wikipedia about what happened with the swine flu vaccine of 2009:

“The United Kingdom began its administration program 21 October 2009. UK Soldiers serving in Afghanistan will also be offered vaccination.[132][133]

By April 2010, it was apparent that most of the vaccine was not needed. The US government had bought 229 million doses of H1N1 vaccines of which 91 million doses were used; of the surplus, 5 million doses were stored in bulk, 15 million doses were sent to developing countries and 71 million doses were destroyed.[134] The World Health Organization is planning to examine if it overreacted to the H1N1 outbreak.[134]

You’d think that by now, with the amount of scientists and researchers we have, they would have found a more efficient way of deal with disease that wouldn’t involve continually wasting resources. 🤷🏻‍♀️

It’s weird how there is not lot of questioning about this though🤔 I mean, buying a product that you’re then going to have to dispose of…Presumably, there must be expense in doing that too. Not to say of the pollution aspects of it.
---
Another example: the swine flu in 1976. Does this pattern sound familiar?

“President Gerald Ford’s administration embarked on a zealous campaign to vaccinate every American with brisk efficiency. In late March, President Ford announced in a press conference the government’s plan to vaccinate “every man, woman, and child in the United States” (1). Emergency legislation for the “National Swine Flu Immunization Program” was signed shortly thereafter on April 15th, 1976 and six months later high profile photos of celebrities and political figures receiving the flu jab appeared in the media. Even President Ford himself was photographed in his office receiving his shot from the White House doctor.”

“With President Ford’s reelection campaign looming on the horizon, the campaign increasingly appeared politically motivated. The rationale for mass vaccination seemed to stem from only the barest of biological reasoning — it turned out that the flu wasn’t even related to the virus that caused the grisly 1918 epidemic and, indeed, those who were infected with the flu only suffered from a mild illness while the vaccine, for the reasons stated above, resulted in over four-hundred and fifty people developing the paralyzing Guillain-Barré syndrome. Meanwhile, outside the United States’ borders, the flu never mushroomed into the anticipated public health disaster. It was the pandemic that never was. The New York Times went so far as to dub the whole affair a “fiasco,” damning one of the largest and probably one of the most well-intentioned public health initiatives by the US government (1).”

new day new lawsuit. :whistle:

" "Pfizer made multiple misleading statements to deceive the public about its vaccine at a time when Americans needed the truth," Kansas Attorney General Kris Kobach, a Republican, said in a statement. The lawsuit claims that, beginning shortly after the vaccine's rollout in early 2021, Pfizer concealed evidence that the shot was linked to pregnancy complications, including miscarriage, as well as inflammation in and around the heart, known as myocarditis and pericarditis. "

---
Fact checked too.

1718718972155.png

Reactions: 3