Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #117

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

The below paragraph taken from the article. Why oh why did millions of people not question this part of it as well as many other red flags? And we've all heard the saying if something sounds too good to be true it probably is. I never watched it heard any of those public announcements with the 3 stooges they did on the TV but is that why people believed everything they were hearing without question? Instinct is a really strong sense we have as humans. Is it that most people consume news? Are people who refused the jab ones who don't consume news or are more selective as to where they consumed news?
Where the jab refusers more cynical of the state? Remember situations where the state has lied?
One thing I am sure of, most people think that if the majority of people think the same thing then it's correct. Whereas I think the opposite. I've always been extremely solitary though and see myself as a separate entity to other humans 😅

"AstraZeneca and the government need to explain the risk whenever you take medicine. If there's a risk - I've got a young family - I would never have taken it."

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I know someone who told me he thought “the government lied to us with our best interests at heart”. :ROFLMAO:

I couldn’t take him seriously after that and he was 5 years older than me. I asked him about Iraq and the weapons of mass destruction.

It was just a gut feeling for me personally. It didn’t feel natural. He later said the exact same thing a year later. Surprisingly I didn’t tell him I told him so.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I know someone who told me he thought “the government lied to us with our best interests at heart”. :ROFLMAO:

I couldn’t take him seriously after that and he was 5 years older than me. I asked him about Iraq and the weapons of mass destruction.

It was just a gut feeling for me personally. It didn’t feel natural. He later said the exact same thing a year later. Surprisingly I didn’t tell him I told him so.
AZ have done a deal with China for their cancer treatments…Every gov is self serving name one that puts their citizens interests first 🤔

Reactions: 3
I’m very aware I might come across a bit stupid on this thread 😂 but anyway, I was massively for the vaccine. I had mine very early and judged everyone who didn’t get it. Now, I couldn’t be more opposite and I regret ever having it done.

When I debate with my family about it, the one thing I can’t get around or argue, is that the flu vaccine changes every year. Can anyone explain to me what’s the difference between that being a ‘new’ vaccine each year, and the Covid vaccine being new at the time?

hope this makes sense, I just want to educate myself more

I’m very aware I might come across a bit stupid on this thread 😂 but anyway, I was massively for the vaccine. I had mine very early and judged everyone who didn’t get it. Now, I couldn’t be more opposite and I regret ever having it done.

When I debate with my family about it, the one thing I can’t get around or argue, is that the flu vaccine changes every year. Can anyone explain to me what’s the difference between that being a ‘new’ vaccine each year, and the Covid vaccine being new at the time?

hope this makes sense, I just want to educate myself more
Why do you regret it? ( if you don’t mind answering) flu and coronaviruses are completely different .

The flu vaccine is updated every year to match the strains of the influenza virus that are expected to be most prevalent during the upcoming flu season.

The first flu vaccines came out in the 1940s. The flu vaccine is either inactivated or a live attenuated form. Traditional vaccines.

The Covid vax by Pfizer for example uses messenger RNA to instruct cells in the body to produce a protein that is part of the SARS-CoV-2 virus, specifically the spike protein.

mRNA vaccine technology may have been researched for several years, but no other mRNA vaccines have been on the market or been deployed on a large scale before the COVID-19 vaccines.

With updated Covid vaccines they can change the mRNA sequence to match new prevalent variants, still new.

You can read through these threads for more information. It’s been a long road.

In general:
-Spike protein has been proven to be found in circulation four months after and does not degrade instantly as promised.
-There is widespread systemic biodistribution.
-The Vax has been found in placental tissue & breast milk.

---
The development of traditional vaccines typically takes many years, often over a decade. 10-15 years.

The COVID-19 vaccine development was significantly accelerated.
---
In the uk the first vax was given In December 2020. Just almost 4 years ago. This is still very early in the timeline.
---
I personally don’t see the point in debating family/ friends.

Last edited:
  • Heart
The flu vaccine is updated every year to match the strains of the influenza virus that are expected to be most prevalent during the upcoming flu season.

The first flu vaccines came out in the 1940s. The flu vaccine is either inactivated or a live attenuated form. Traditional vaccines.

The Covid vax by Pfizer for example uses messenger RNA to instruct cells in the body to produce a protein that is part of the SARS-CoV-2 virus, specifically the spike protein.

mRNA vaccine technology may have been researched for several years, but no other mRNA vaccines have been on the market or been deployed on a large scale before the COVID-19 vaccines.

With updated Covid vaccines they can change the mRNA sequence to match new prevalent variants, still new.

You can read through these threads for more information. It’s been a long road.

In general:
-Spike protein has been proven to be found in circulation four months after and does not degrade instantly as promised.
-There is widespread systemic biodistribution.
-The Vax has been found in placental tissue & breast milk.

---
The development of traditional vaccines typically takes many years, often over a decade. 10-15 years.

The COVID-19 vaccine development was significantly accelerated.
---
In the uk the first vax was given In December 2020. Just almost 4 years ago. This is still very early in the timeline.
---
I personally don’t see the point in debating family/ friends.
Thank you for the info!
---
Why do you regret it? ( if you don’t mind answering) flu and coronaviruses are completely different .
Thinking back to how mentally vulnerable we all were and scared we were all gonna die, I don’t feel I had a ‘sensible head’ on when I made the decision

I don’t like talking about it with anyone really but my family are very set in their ways and no other opinion counts 🙄 they’re looking down on me for not getting the vaccine again

Reactions: 2
“Although we’ve just had a spring booster campaign for vulnerable populations, the uptake was lower than in 2023.”

“Ultimately, it’s going to become another cause of the common cold and, for many people, that’s what it is now.”

Reactions: 1