Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #117

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yay 🥳 #science.

“The pharmaceutical company Moderna already has a bird flu mRNA vaccine in very early-stage human testing.”

“Similar work has been going on at Pfizer. Company researchers in December gave human volunteers an mRNA vaccine against a bird flu strain that’s similar to — but not exactly the same as — the one in cows. Since then, researchers have performed a lab experiment exposing blood samples from those volunteers to the strain seen in dairy farms, and saw a “notable increases in antibody responses,” Pfizer said in a statement.”

I mean, if it was released properly, not rushed with impossible speed with people feeling socially shamed into taking it because they were being called granny killers and threatened with being barred from participating in every day walks of life - great. I'm not anti vax. I am anti everything about the way the Covid jabs specifically have been handled.

Reactions: 3
Death from flu is nothing new, death by conjunctivitis ( Bird Flu) must be minimal .

Reactions: 2
They don’t actually know the cause of the spread .
I heard they won't even name the company?! Surely these people will sue? Can't understand with potential deaths they won't say who's responsible 🤷‍♀️

I heard they won't even name the company?! Surely these people will sue? Can't understand with potential deaths they won't say who's responsible 🤷‍♀️
Especially if the product is still in circulation 🙄 you’d think they’d be warning people not to consume it if the have some at home.

Especially if the product is still in circulation 🙄 you’d think they’d be warning people not to consume it if the have some at home.
Exactly. They're trying to save their company before peoples lives and it's going to backfire badly.

Don’t worry babe, America and Israel are already working on that. Poking the Russian bear sounds fun on top of the threat of #birdflu too.
Maybe someone needs to poke Biden and remind him he’s still in the land of the living.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
They don’t actually know the cause of the spread .
Any updates on this or ideas what it could be? Hope it’s not houmous 🙈 I’ve seen salad, cheese and water mentioned. Why aren’t they saying 🙄

Reactions: 1
Any updates on this or ideas what it could be? Hope it’s not houmous 🙈 I’ve seen salad, cheese and water mentioned. Why aren’t they saying 🙄
They don’t know what it is but I know someone that died from it by eating a shop bought prepared salad so it can be very serious, this person wasn’t old or had health conditions, hopefully they find the source soon.

• Wow
  • Sad
They don’t know what it is but I know someone that died from it by eating a shop bought prepared salad so it can be very serious, this person wasn’t old or had health conditions, hopefully they find the source soon.
Hopefully!

Could even be pre-packaged fruit. My dog has been having it lately and has the 💩 I’m having to collect samples to test.

• Sad
Reactions: 1
Hopefully!

Could even be pre-packaged fruit. My dog has been having it lately and has the 💩 I’m having to collect samples to test.
Hopefully it’s just the usual effect certain fruits have, Tesco’s frozen mixed berries have that effect on me 😂

• Haha
A beach near me has had really high ecoli levels recently. Apparently the levels should be 100 max..16000 recorded
Screenshot_20240609_012058_Facebook.jpg

• Wow
Hardly surprising when they’re dumping sewage into the sea.
No it isn't. That beach had it's 59th sewage spill yesterday, that's more than last years total. We've got a few of the worst for sewage locally and not far away had cryptosporidium

• Sad