Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #117

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I refused from the beginning . I didn’t want that tit anywhere near me. I can’t explain why but I had never felt so sure about anything like that before . None of what we were told, from the minute we saw videos of people apparently dropping dead in the street in China, rang true in anyway.
I wish I'd shared your instinct. I had the first two vaccines but after they both caused chaos in TMI ways I refused more. Then it all came out how the government had been behaving behind the scenes along with coming up with barmy ideas like wanting to kill off all our cats at one point and I just try to have as little to do with goverment stuff as best as possible. I wouldn't want to live "off grid" but in a post-Covid world, I want the government at arms length when it comes to how they influence me.

Reactions: 9
I wish I'd shared your instinct. I had the first two vaccines but after they both caused chaos in TMI ways I refused more. Then it all came out how the government had been behaving behind the scenes along with coming up with barmy ideas like wanting to kill off all our cats at one point and I just try to have as little to do with goverment stuff as best as possible. I wouldn't want to live "off grid" but in a post-Covid world, I want the government at arms length when it comes to how they influence me.
Could not have put it better myself. Thank god my children are now adults because after the tit show we witnessed I would no longer trust doctors or vaccines and i would hate to have to make those decisions now. And I have never ever felt that way before. I don’t trust governments and my eyes were opened. I’m not sure it’s a great place to be having no trust in those who are supposed to help you but we are where we are. The government ,media, NHS all totally got off on the power they had over us. Cancelling Christmas. Getting us to grass on neighbours and keeping us under lock and key to protect the NHS. I rage just thinking about it

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Looks like Edward Dowd, the former Wall Street analyst and BlackRock portfolio manager could be right. I mention his profession,because he would have had experience in noticing trends and crunching numbers.

His book was published in 2022.

Also bear In mind they changed the way excess deaths are calculated in the UK. On Twitter though it was said an A level mathematics student could figure out the formula.
---

---
Wonder what else will creep up by year 5. :unsure:

Reactions: 5
Will he be propelled into the anti vaccy wacky dustbin 🗑 with others that raised concerns 🤔

---
Do you think if I burl around three times, clap and say ivermectin the genie of the jab will reappear and give us their thoughts on this new information 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
“Do you think if I burl around three times, clap and say ivermectin the genie of the jab will reappear and give us their thoughts on this new information 😂

You have to look in the mirror too and say it like when you want to summon the ghost of Queen Mary Tudor “Bloody Mary”.

The anti’s were also last spotted thinking raw meat was a conspiracy theory- so I wouldn’t really value their contribution.

Prediction: the link with cancer will be next in two- three years time.
---
IMG_5933.jpeg

Reactions: 3
“Do you think if I burl around three times, clap and say ivermectin the genie of the jab will reappear and give us their thoughts on this new information 😂

You have to look in the mirror too and say it like when you want to summon the ghost of Queen Mary Tudor “Bloody Mary”.

The anti’s were also last spotted thinking raw meat was a conspiracy theory- so I wouldn’t really value their contribution.

Prediction: the link with cancer will be next in two- three years time.
---
View attachment 2976004
They’re all stumped by the huge increase in cancers in under 40/50 yr olds .

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Once you start paying attention to the language of the press, you realise how much of what they write is a word salad of pure speculation designed to create fear. I realised this years ago (and it helped to keep me grounded during the pandemic). Take for instance the phrase in that DM article: “potential for high public health impact”, where do you even start with the vagueness of that statement? 🙄 Of course, the average reader will just have his amygdala hijacked by the the words and read it like… “potential”:it’s coming; “high impact”: it’s strong; “public health” : my health. They won’t go on to ask questions such as: what were the “complications of his condition”? Or to pause and wonder at the coincidence of his dying the same day he’s hospitalised 🤔

• Heart
How bothered I am by the scaremongering states

No idea why they do it but I just ignore it all.

• Heart
It’s a case of “fool me once “ for many people.
---
E.coli outbreak

It’s a case of “fool me once “ for many people.
---
E.coli outbreak

This is scaremongering. Here are some questions......
If there are excess deaths since the last stats were recorded then how many excess deaths?
How many more children are there in the UK since the last stats? as there are many thousands added each year due to immigration/migration.
Were the children that sadly died vaccinated?

Reactions: 2
Could this have also been done with the “I got Covid, but am so grateful I was vaccinated otherwise it would have been so much worse” lot ?

• Wow
Reactions: 1