Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #117

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maddie De Garay in the news. The mother must be tormented that she herself signed her three kids up. Her mother was also surprised she got no help from the trial doctors.

---

Parents who willingly allowed their kids to be part of the experiment get no sympathy from me. I feel sorry for the children who were encouraged to take part. There were parents positively CROWING that their kids were taking part.

I recall 3-4 letters in the mail encouraging my youngest to participate in the 'studies'. No bleeping way was that happening. I think the letters were even addressed to them rather than us parents.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Parents who willingly allowed their kids to be part of the experiment get no sympathy from me. I feel sorry for the children who were encouraged to take part. There were parents positively CROWING that their kids were taking part.

I recall 3-4 letters in the mail encouraging my youngest to participate in the 'studies'. No bleeping way was that happening. I think the letters were even addressed to them rather than us parents.
Because people were made to feel like heroes for doing it. itsone of the reasons I expect now it's hard for them to see it was all lies.

Propaganda works. look at war propaganda the worship for those who died in wars long before most of us were born gets more over the top every year. every "poppy day" gets more elaborate with more goods to sell every year .80th I believe for D-day soon. watch how they drive people into this frenzy of caring.

Look at us caring for those who died for us, look at the huge ceremonies we give for you if you die for your country
look how now "Thank you for your service" is a thing now,

Look at the reality though

1709104157590.png

once you see the propagander you cant stop seeing it everywhere. we need to stop scarificing our children for rich old men to get richer! That goes for Gates BS vaccines and fake meat too.

Reactions: 7
Because people were made to feel like heroes for doing it. itsone of the reasons I expect now it's hard for them to see it was all lies.

Propaganda works. look at war propaganda the worship for those who died in wars long before most of us were born gets more over the top every year. every "poppy day" gets more elaborate with more goods to sell every year .80th I believe for D-day soon. watch how they drive people into this frenzy of caring.

Look at us caring for those who died for us, look at the huge ceremonies we give for you if you die for your country
look how now "Thank you for your service" is a thing now,

Look at the reality though

View attachment 2784693

once you see the propagander you cant stop seeing it everywhere. we need to stop scarificing our children for rich old men to get richer! That goes for Gates BS vaccines and fake meat too.
I understand what you are saying here although I do support those anniversaries and don't eat meat :ROFLMAO:
There is a lot of hypocrisy and people getting rich off those in the lower end of the economic pool and empty platitudes as well do sound cringe 😬 maybe people are too influenced by media now and American culture where everything is OTT

Reactions: 2
Back to 2020 we go 🙄

Guidance doesn’t make sense you could catch it anywhere 😂 if the rest are vaccinated what’s the problem?

Reactions: 3
1709444525937.png

---
“If those data do indeed exist, please share them; if thorough investigations have already ruled out such a link, please share the relevant reports,” their letter says. “There is no place here for blind faith.”

The group of 21 MPs and peers from four parties have written to the Health Secretary and the Department of Health and Social Care (DHSC), as well as the Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency (MHRA) and the UK Health Security Agency (UKHSA) to request the data.
---
New study:

"In our cohort of COVID-19 patients admitted to the hospital between May 2020 and November 2022, we accrued 112 individuals, including Vax 23 and 89 NVax individuals. Of the 66 patients admitted to the hospital with severe COVID-19 between December 2020 and November 2022 (after vaccines became available), 23 were Vax and 43 were NVax (Figure 1)."

---
As usual : further research is needed.
---
"Interestingly, mortality among Vax patients in this cohort was 70% compared with 37% in the NVax group, and overall survival rate was ~2 times higher in the NVax patients (p=0.0086, Supplementary Table 1).

However, Vax patients had significantly higher risk of mortality compared to both NVax groups (Supplementary Figures 2B, C)."

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
View attachment 2792755

---
“If those data do indeed exist, please share them; if thorough investigations have already ruled out such a link, please share the relevant reports,” their letter says. “There is no place here for blind faith.”

The group of 21 MPs and peers from four parties have written to the Health Secretary and the Department of Health and Social Care (DHSC), as well as the Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency (MHRA) and the UK Health Security Agency (UKHSA) to request the data.
---
New study:

"In our cohort of COVID-19 patients admitted to the hospital between May 2020 and November 2022, we accrued 112 individuals, including Vax 23 and 89 NVax individuals. Of the 66 patients admitted to the hospital with severe COVID-19 between December 2020 and November 2022 (after vaccines became available), 23 were Vax and 43 were NVax (Figure 1)."

---
---
"Interestingly, mortality among Vax patients in this cohort was 70% compared with 37% in the NVax group, and overall survival rate was ~2 times higher in the NVax patients (p=0.0086, Supplementary Table 1).

However, Vax patients had significantly higher risk of mortality compared to both NVax groups (Supplementary Figures 2B, C)."
Ireland have changed theirs to no excess deaths 😉

• Sad
Reactions: 1
It’s true we just got older 😂
Smacks of 'the jab will stop you catching COVID' 🥴 or the state not mentioning any potential side effects of it, a miracle! A jab that is perfect for EVERYONE! 🤥
No excess deaths ✋

• Haha
My grandmother had TB.

She regularly liked to shop in areas like South hall- that do have higher South Asian populations.
---
Disclaimer: I know she could have got it from anywhere, but it is more common in different ethnicities.

Last edited:
View attachment 2792755

---

---
New study:

---
---

You've got to consider co-morbidities here - people with one or more vax earlier on were most likely immunocompromised, elderly, or in some way vulnerable, making it more difficult to fight off problems once they were already very unwell and in hospital.

So yes, higher morbidity rates in Vax patients, because of the demographic who got the first rounds of vax! I'm not sure that data is particularly telling of anything really. Whatever way you look at things, better to try and avoid getting so unwell you require hospitalisation - that's for sure!

Is the BCG not usually given at age 13/14 or am I imagining it ?
They stopped giving the bcg to all children in 2005. It's just for people who are high risk/high risk areas now