Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #117

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They stopped giving the bcg to all children in 2005. It's just for people who are high risk/high risk areas now
We’re not in a high risk area that why I’m surprised they’re giving it to yr 8 my eldest son wasn’t offered it till yr 10 I think.

I thought all secondary schools brought in the mask mandate?
IMG_4798.jpeg

Reactions: 3
Have they not got the memo? The mask is supposed to protect others, not them!
Have you not got the memo?? 😅

Does My Mask Protect Me Against Covid-19 If Others Don't Wear One? - The New York Times (nytimes.com)
"But the bottom line of all the studies is that a mask reduces the potential exposure of the person wearing it."

Just because you don't want it to be true, doesn't mean it isn't!

Have you not got the memo?? 😅

Does My Mask Protect Me Against Covid-19 If Others Don't Wear One? - The New York Times (nytimes.com)
"But the bottom line of all the studies is that a mask reduces the potential exposure of the person wearing it."

Just because you don't want it to be true, doesn't mean it isn't!
A piece of cloth doesn’t protect against anything, the virus can even enter through the eyes , how many healthcare workers were exposed whilst in full PPE 🙄( I got the memo a long time ago)

Reactions: 4
A piece of cloth doesn’t protect against anything, the virus can even enter through the eyes , how many healthcare workers were exposed whilst in full PPE 🙄( I got the memo a long time ago)
As my article explains, it's about REDUCING the potential exposure. The article you attached quotes Dr Aodhán Breathnach who says it's DIFFICULT to conduct randomised clinical trials.

He then goes on to say “Nonetheless, the fact that the studies that do exist (including our own late addition) fail to show convincing evidence of benefit from masking suggests that, if there is a benefit, it is a rather modest one, i.e. masks may reduce the risk slightly but do not guarantee you won’t get infected.”

Of course it's not a guarantee you won't get sick - like condoms aren't a guarantee you won't get pregnant. But if the simple act of wearing a mask may reduce the risk I won't get infected....I'll take it. For immunocompromised people, each infection counts.

Reactions: 1
As my article explains, it's about REDUCING the potential exposure. The article you attached quotes Dr Aodhán Breathnach who says it's DIFFICULT to conduct randomised clinical trials.

He then goes on to say “Nonetheless, the fact that the studies that do exist (including our own late addition) fail to show convincing evidence of benefit from masking suggests that, if there is a benefit, it is a rather modest one, i.e. masks may reduce the risk slightly but do not guarantee you won’t get infected.”

Of course it's not a guarantee you won't get sick - like condoms aren't a guarantee you won't get pregnant. But if the simple act of wearing a mask may reduce the risk I won't get infected....I'll take it. For immunocompromised people, each infection counts.
Not if the rest of the world isn’t wearing one 😂 the chances of not catching anything has to be minuscule, surely?

3 Drs on talk radio now discussing the link between the increased cases of cancers in young people and vaccinations that are no longer applicable and are attacking T cells.

• Wow
The past four years were a wild ride indeed.

Nobody I know personally can say we did not try to urge them to wait for more #science to be revealed, when they were too busy mocking us.

We learned that the vax :

—Could be found in breast milk
- Met the Australian definition of gene therapy
-Was linked to menstrual issues
-Linked to GBS
- Positive seizure signs seen in under 5s.
-Distributes systemically and does not stay at the site of injection.
-DNA contamination theory was proven.
-No cardio toxicity studies were undertaken
-Spike protein does not degrade automatically and has been found in circulation four months later.

- The UK government has paid out £18 million in compensation so far and this figure is set to rise.

-Astrazenca is still facing a £1billion lawsuit

I still do not regret not getting vaccinated.

Dr June Raine from MHRA:

"We tore up the rule book, and we allowed companies to immediately start juxtaposing not sequential phases of clinical trials, but overlapping, beginning the next one before the previous had been finished. And that large-scale manufacture being prepared, at risk. We did not know if any of these vaccines would be effective."

---
No watchdog should ever be calling themselves an enabler.

IMG_3175.jpeg

---
I haven’t been posting updates, but it will still be interesting to see what else crops up with bird flu 🤧.

Last edited:
  • Heart
The past four years were a wild ride indeed.

Nobody I know personally can say we did not try to urge them to wait for more #science to be revealed, when they were too busy mocking us.

We learned that the vax :

—Could be found in breast milk
- Met the Australian definition of gene therapy
-Was linked to menstrual issues
-Linked to GBS
- Positive seizure signs seen in under 5s.
-Distributes systemically and does not stay at the site of injection.
-DNA contamination theory was proven.
-No cardio toxicity studies were undertaken
-Spike protein does not degrade automatically and has been found in circulation four months later.

- The UK government has paid out £18 million in compensation so far and this figure is set to rise.

-Astrazenca is still facing a £1billion lawsuit

I still do not regret not getting vaccinated.

Dr June Raine from MHRA:

"We tore up the rule book, and we allowed companies to immediately start juxtaposing not sequential phases of clinical trials, but overlapping, beginning the next one before the previous had been finished. And that large-scale manufacture being prepared, at risk. We did not know if any of these vaccines would be effective."

---
No watchdog should ever be calling themselves an enabler.

View attachment 2862606
---
I haven’t been posting updates, but it will still be interesting to see what else crops up with bird flu 🤧.

Bird flu’s migrated to cattle and humans,seems to be a big thing in Ohio 🤷🏼‍♀️