Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #117

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Last edited:
Anyone remember my previous post from a few months back with Dr Adeel Khan, a stem cell doctor who said he was no longer accepting vaccinated blood ?

1708454298732.png

---
Wonder what the #science has shown for them to put emphasis on EVER.

1708456228175.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 3

A total of 531 patients in London were in hospital with flu on January 29. It is higher than the peak of 500 patients reported on January 13 last year, which was described by health officials as the worst flu season in a decade.

Uptake of the flu vaccine has also fallen from last season, with just over three-quarters (77.6 per cent) of people aged 65 and over jabbed against the virus.

Nationally, there was an average of 2,478 patients in hospital with flu each day last week - up 11.3 per cent from 2,226 the previous week.
The uptake has probably fallen because when my husband went for his flu jab appointment at 9am he was told they’d run out. He never went back because he’d already taken unpaid time off work to attend so he didn‘t bother again. I doubt he was the only one.

The uptake has probably fallen because when my husband went for his flu jab appointment at 9am he was told they’d run out. He never went back because he’d already taken unpaid time off work to attend so he didn‘t bother again. I doubt he was the only one.
You are right uptake has fallen. (DISCLAIMER : ENGLAND only below not checked for others)

Availability might be an issue, but free nhs funded flu shots are still open to those who want it at ASDA, TESCO, superdrug and boots.

1708484118023.png

---

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Another family torn apart by something that was promised as safe.

" In December 2023, thanks to the support of those who have already donated, we were able to issue the first group of these claims in the Court. We are now preparing to issue on behalf of a second group of claimants in the new year from Leigh Day, the firm who will be representing us in these claims from January 2024 onwards. "
---
1708600958219.png

1708601071205.png

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Penny dropping?

---
(P53 is a tumour suppressor gene)

---
Disclaimer: Obviously this is just a strong indication, but more research is needed for validation.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
The first part of VSAFE data has been released. Lawyer Aaron siri had to lodge a court case for this.

390,000 free text submissions.

• 1 in 1,300 individuals reported experiencing Bell’s palsy (facial paralysis) in the initial few days after vaccination.
• 1 in 906 individuals reported disturbances in their normal menstrual cycle following vaccination.
• 1 in 450 individuals reportedly experienced shingles after receiving the vaccine.
• 1 in 160 individuals reported tinnitus or ringing in the ears.
• 1 in 143 individuals experienced heart palpitations after vaccination.

Sorry off topic slightly but I was listening to the radio and Dr Rene and Dr David were discussing the state adding MORE fluoride to the water supply. It never bothered me before but it did make me think due to all of these jabs for measles, flu, shingles and the hard sell they do making it look like more people die from not getting jabbed.........
I just don't trust them and I'm not convinced those in charge of this have good intentions.
I'm thinking of buying in bottled water even though my tap water has always been great quality.