Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #117

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"Anti vaxx" means what it says - anti vaccinations. It doesn't mean that person has never been vaccinated themselves. Just like it's possible for a vegetarian to have eaten meat in the past.

Some of those who are against vaccinations seem to hate being described that way, even though they're open about their views. I don't get it. I could understand if someone was being called anti vaxx incorrectly, but if they go on GB News stating opposition to vaccinations it seems churlish to get annoyed... That guy seems like a grifter anyway.

So you just keep taking the thing that harms you and shut ta duck up 🤔🙄

Reactions: 4
Honestly, I just could not even reply to that poster. What mental Olympics did it take to come up with that? 🤣🤣🤣

Have to laugh or you would just cry.

I'm not saying anyone needs to take anything they don't want to. I was just addressing the claim of "you can't be described as anti vaxx if you've had a vaccination" because that's nonsense.

People like @Lollylaylow will deliberately play dumb, though...

I'm not saying anyone needs to take anything they don't want to. I was just addressing the claim of "you can't be described as anti vaxx if you've had a vaccination" because that's nonsense.

People like @Lollylaylow will deliberately play dumb, though...
There’s a certain stigma attached to that phrase ,do you think people deserve to be labelled if they don’t have a choice?…You’ve made an assumption about that guy without knowing his background or what medical evidence he has.

Reactions: 3
There’s a certain stigma attached to that phrase ,do you think people deserve to be labelled if they don’t have a choice?…You’ve made an assumption about that guy without knowing his background or what medical evidence he has.
It's not really about 'deserving' labels... People will apply them regardless. I've had labels applied to me because I've taken vaccinations and I'm not against them. People can call me what they like, though. It doesn't offend me.

If you actually listened to the clip, the main thing was that he had been left without support and the compensation scheme was not fit for purpose.
---

The real grifter is the beneficiary of a ""blind trust" which had $500 million in Moderna shares.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
It's not really about 'deserving' labels... People will apply them regardless. I've had labels applied to me because I've taken vaccinations and I'm not against them. People can call me what they like, though. It doesn't offend me.
I don’t apply them…Some people do get offended and even attacked for sharing their personal experiences…What label did you get?

Reactions: 2
I was right in April 2022... :D

Edited to say - as I've said all along, don't take them if you don't want. No skin off my nose. But the constant drip drip anti vaccine messaging used to try and influence others against taking them is what gets me. Especially as it isn't always accurate.

It should be "I don't want to take them" rather than "I don't want to take them and I'm going to try and stop others from taking them, too".

Reactions: 1
It is a pattern.

We will also be seeing more stories about the vax injured, as more compensation claims currently in backlog are processed. £18 million so far for us.

The recent AUS case was also HUGE and opens the doors for claims against employers who mandated it for work.

Pfizer, GSK and AZ involved if true.

"unethical and unlawful".

Look at your sources, though. RT = Russia Today.

Of course Russia's going to make up stories to justify their war, especially as they reduced Mariupol to rubble and killed many Ukrainian civilians while doing so.

It's a bit laughable they're trying to claim the moral highground here. "Yeah we bombed and killed civilians, but oh well, there was a dodgy lab there. Honest, guv!"

It's pure propaganda. I mean come on...

Reactions: 1
Emphasis on the "If true" part.

Some would also say spending £530 million and using a nudge unit to modify behaviour could also be propaganda.

1707977327866.png

---
I'm not the biggest fan of Nigel Farage, but an inquest into vaccine injuries would only help prove how good they were.

I'm perfectly okay with being wrong.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3