Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #117

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Of course it won’t because you will believe what you want to believe. I am sorry to hear about your sister in law but while calling me names might make you feel better, it isn’t going to change what Covid has done and is still doing. The vaccine saved lives and is still doing so. Perhaps you might like to read this?

Pot meet kettle!

And Monga just posted that
---
Porton Down. has an awful reputation and they are dealing with disease X. Not good, not good at all

The spraying of Bristol for those who have short memories

BBC West Inside Out The Spraying of Bristol

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Just normal viral evolution, Spanish Flu linage is still around today only in very mild form.. Deadly viruses die with the host, others get weaker in time.
Some do. Some mutate and become problematic. The issue is here that Covid was obviously a serious threat and had to be dealt with. It is still an issue and still needs to be dealt with but is clearly not the major threat that it used to be.
Agree with it or not but it is obvious that without locking down and then the provision of the vaccine, the death toll would have been much higher. You deal with serious transmissible threats by reducing the amount of transmissible situations - quarantine. If they had know that in the early and Middle Ages the plague would not have claimed so many lives.
The vaccines were not developed from scratch, they were tweaked from the SARS vaccines, and thank goodness as we would have had to take serious measures for much longer.
I was diagnosed with a heart condition 12 years ago and have been on medication ever since to help manage it. Like most rational people I was deeply concerned about the virus and also concerned about the vaccines and boosters. I spoke to my doctor who said that, as we know, no vaccine is 100% safe. They all come with a list of side effects as long as your arm. He also said that I was better off taking my chances with the vaccine than with Covid.
So we know that the pandemic was controlled relatively quickly, thanks to lockdown and the vaccines. We know that the vaccine hasn’t caused the mass deaths we were told from the sceptics it would. We know that they don’t contain micro chips. We know that they had have side effects and in some cases sadly, death.
Well all saw what was happening around the world at the height of the pandemic. I’m sure most of us have heard the testimonies of those working in dreadful conditions in the Covid wards. I can’t speak for everybody, but at the start of the outbreak, if given the option of a vaccine that may have some side effects and to a very small minority, possibly death, or a rampant plague that could kill and maim millions and run its course for a number of years, I wonder what the majority would vote for?
We can all google vaccines and find those that didn’t work well, but the vast majority of medicines do more good than harm and without them we would have lost many more loved ones. And yes, I am talking about the Covid vaccines here too.

Some do. Some mutate and become problematic. The issue is here that Covid was obviously a serious threat and had to be dealt with. It is still an issue and still needs to be dealt with but is clearly not the major threat that it used to be.
Agree with it or not but it is obvious that without locking down and then the provision of the vaccine, the death toll would have been much higher. You deal with serious transmissible threats by reducing the amount of transmissible situations - quarantine. If they had know that in the early and Middle Ages the plague would not have claimed so many lives.
The vaccines were not developed from scratch, they were tweaked from the SARS vaccines, and thank goodness as we would have had to take serious measures for much longer.
I was diagnosed with a heart condition 12 years ago and have been on medication ever since to help manage it. Like most rational people I was deeply concerned about the virus and also concerned about the vaccines and boosters. I spoke to my doctor who said that, as we know, no vaccine is 100% safe. They all come with a list of side effects as long as your arm. He also said that I was better off taking my chances with the vaccine than with Covid.
So we know that the pandemic was controlled relatively quickly, thanks to lockdown and the vaccines. We know that the vaccine hasn’t caused the mass deaths we were told from the sceptics it would. We know that they don’t contain micro chips. We know that they had have side effects and in some cases sadly, death.
Well all saw what was happening around the world at the height of the pandemic. I’m sure most of us have heard the testimonies of those working in dreadful conditions in the Covid wards. I can’t speak for everybody, but at the start of the outbreak, if given the option of a vaccine that may have some side effects and to a very small minority, possibly death, or a rampant plague that could kill and maim millions and run its course for a number of years, I wonder what the majority would vote for?
We can all google vaccines and find those that didn’t work well, but the vast majority of medicines do more good than harm and without them we would have lost many more loved ones. And yes, I am talking about the Covid vaccines here too.
It didn’t really stop anything did it? It just exploded once people were let loose again, healthcare workers in full PPE were disproportionately affected but less symptomatic because of exposure ,what good did tiny cloth masks do for the general population? You can’t prevent viruses it’s the reason we have immune systems and why as we age we’re more prone to dying from certain things as those immune systems dampen down,to say we need to quarantine for every threat wouldn’t be realistic or sustainable for anyone.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I don't know anyone who thinks the vaccine contained micro chips 🙄.
We all have our opinions but I prefer to go by what I saw with my own eyes
and that is ;
Most people were exposed to the virus before lockdowns , during the late 2019, early 2020.
People weren't dropping like flies before the vaccines came in late 2020.
Supermarket workers and postal workers and everyone else who carried on being exposed to the " dangers" during lockdowns did not die in large numbers .
The policies put in place in care homes and health care services resulted in a lot of vulnerable people being exposed to the virus and dying unnecessarily.
Many of the policies that lasted well beyond necessary were damaging long term in many ways.
There is no proof whatsoever that the vaccines saved lives. They certainly didn't stop people catching or being ill with Covid.
Those Of us who chose not to get vaccinated did not fare any worse than the vaccinated.
There was never any emphasis on building natural immunity or boosting your own immune system, infact this was laughed at . It was ALL about the vaccines.
Many people around me of all ages had short term and long term reactions and side-effects from the vaccine. And that in itself is a red flag.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
This is what happens when people ignore vaccinations.

---
It didn’t really stop anything did it? It just exploded once people were let loose again, healthcare workers in full PPE were disproportionately affected but less symptomatic because of exposure ,what good did tiny cloth masks do for the general population? You can’t prevent viruses it’s the reason we have immune systems and why as we age we’re more prone to dying from certain things as those immune systems dampen down,to say we need to quarantine for every threat wouldn’t be realistic or sustainable for anyone.
I didn’t say that we should quarantine for everything but it makes sense for something like Covid. No, you can’t prevent viruses but you can do things to prevent the widespread threat. It is interesting that those who made the decisions at the time aren’t saying that they wish they hadn’t locked down. They are saying they wish they did it harder and sooner.
What I find worrying now is that, having gone through a devastating pandemic recently, we are apparently no better prepared for another one.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1

---

I didn’t say that we should quarantine for everything but it makes sense for something like Covid. No, you can’t prevent viruses but you can do things to prevent the widespread threat. It is interesting that those who made the decisions at the time aren’t saying that they wish they hadn’t locked down. They are saying they wish they did it harder and sooner.
What I find worrying now is that, having gone through a devastating pandemic recently, we are apparently no better prepared for another one.
Not sure that’s true! When you look at how many deaths we’re seeing through long waiting lists and lack of treatment it doesn’t look like lockdowns achieved anything ,only made long lists even longer …Lockdowns were only to stop the NHS being overwhelmed , nothing more.
MMR uptake has been declining for 10 yrs , lots won’t take it because it contains gelatine.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5

---

Your initial reaction to leave them to swap designs on tin foil hats was the right one. Always trust your gut. :D

My initial reaction is to ignore such a purile and pointless comment. However I would like to know exactly what posts come under the tin foil hat header ?

Reactions: 6
My initial reaction is to ignore such a purile and pointless comment. However I would like to know exactly what posts come under the tin foil hat header ?
Anything they don't agree with by the looks of things.

There's no way to know how much impact had the vaccine side effects VS the delay on diagnoses. For instance, it will take years from now to compare things like cancer diagnose rate between vaccinated VS unvaccinated.

What we know for sure is that we are having higher excess deaths all over the world alongside a marked decline on fertility/birth rates.

We can play this game of "what would have happened if..." all day long, is useless, I only look at the data and is not good. It keeps proving that whatever happened between 2020 - 2022 was terrible for humanity and governments are not fit to provide solutions and healthcare for their citizens.

You don't believe in measles?
I don't beleive what we are being told about measles or anything else anymore. its very rare to get complications from measles and even rarer to die. All my friends and family have had it many moons ago and not one had any complications. But every complication or death will be publicized 1000 times making it look like many more than there are.

Its like when there is a coach crash, suddenly every single incident involving a coach is reported on, making it look like coaches are crashing in abnormal numbers whereas that isn't the case
---
Think it’s the whole spin they’re talking about!
Exactly.

Reactions: 6
Your initial reaction to leave them to swap designs on tin foil hats was the right one. Always trust your gut. :D
Swapping designs for our little hats does sound better than "Transplacental Transmission of the COVID-19 Vaccine mRNA" : Evidence from Placental, Maternal and Cord Blood Analyses Post-Vaccination".

😬

1707405303093.png

---
Imagine being mocked for three years for believing the vaccine could spread systematically.
---

---
Dr Drew also shows a photo of the reaction he had.
---
"Minor" transverse sinus thrombosis.
---
Plus thrombotic thrombocytopenic purpura.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Mother and Baby share a blood supply it’s only natural it would pass over , same as alcohol, drugs etc don’t think there’s any barriers brought down on a certain vaccine!

The amount of people with "the flu" or this ugly cough, insane, there's virtually no way to escape finding people hacking up their lungs in public spaces.

Pre pandemic I do not recall this crazy amount of people falling on flu seasson. Is neverending.