Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #114

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mr Lionel Richie sir, I apologise on behalf of the UK that your song was involved in this utter cringefest

• Haha
Reactions: 9
does Prince Andrew have a thread of his own yet does anyone know? Couldn’t find one but I am pants at searching on here
I don’t know?.. He does have one… if you’re ever looking for a thread just tap the name into Google and add tattle life if it’s there it’ll show up.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I do think isolation does have somewhat of an effect as it is reducing the pool of people infected passing it on to others.
Not really as it's already spread to any many people as it could do before isolation. And that's assuming they even do it properly. The biggest spread of last year was people simply just not isolating.

Must be the reason for the no show at PP funeral he was nursing a hangover
C7C63D13-1485-4762-B14F-FFDA405E72CA.jpeg

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
So I'm supposed to be flying for a job next week. Tested positive on lft 2 weeks ago after having a sore throat for 2 days and still am positive now. Those 2 days were my only symtpoms. I've been for 4 PCR tests at different locations, all void?!

What does this mean?!! (Apart from that I'm most likely not going to be flying)

So frustrating!!!

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Now that Djokovic’s visa has been cancelled for a second time, I hope it’s the end of a circus which undermines the integrity of the sport he’s supposed to be defending his title in.

Reactions: 11
Must be the reason for the no show at PP funeral he was nursing a hangover View attachment 987746
I'd love to know what the police and security were doing when all these parties were happening.

Did Boris bung them a fiver to keep quiet?

Did he bound and gag them so they couldn't see? (Kinky 😉)

Is one of them H? 😂

Is that why the Met said they wouldn't investigate? They knew they'd have to bring down their own, and we know they like to protect each other.

Why isn't the media asking what Downing Street police were doing?
Rhetorical question, there's an obvious answer to that one

Reactions: 8
I'd love to know what the police and security were doing when all these parties were happening.

Did Boris bung them a fiver to keep quiet?

Did he bound and gag them so they couldn't see? (Kinky 😉)

Is one of them H? 😂

Is that why the Met said they wouldn't investigate? They knew they'd have to bring down their own, and we know they like to protect each other.

Why isn't the media asking what Downing Street police were doing?
Rhetorical question, there's an obvious answer to that one
I thought they were only there to answer the door ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So I'm supposed to be flying for a job next week. Tested positive on lft 2 weeks ago after having a sore throat for 2 days and still am positive now. Those 2 days were my only symtpoms. I've been for 4 PCR tests at different locations, all void?!

What does this mean?!! (Apart from that I'm most likely not going to be flying)

So frustrating!!!
Wait, all your PCR tests were void?! As in 'no result'? Potentially condescending question - are you definitely doing the test right?

I found out from my mother recently that up until a few weeks ago she was swabbing her uvula instead of her tonsils this whole time when doing tests .... 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Now that Djokovic’s visa has been cancelled for a second time, I hope it’s the end of a circus which undermines the integrity of the sport he’s supposed to be defending his title in.
If they had of let it stand it may have undermined their public health message ,too risky .

Reactions: 2
Wait, all your PCR tests were void?! As in 'no result'? Potentially condescending question - are you definitely doing the test right?

I found out from my mother recently that up until a few weeks ago she was swabbing her uvula instead of her tonsils this whole time when doing tests .... 🥴
I read this as vulva and I guarantee I’m not going to be the only one 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 43

All void so yeh, no result! I've been to 3 different NHS test sites. Did it myself twice and had staff do it the other two times. I've done loads of private ones for travel before and never had a problem. Just tested negative on a lateral flow for the first time 10 minutes ago so that's something at least. Very odd.
And I did wonder if I'd forgot what my tonsils were but I was definitely doing it in the right place haha!

I read this as vulva and I guarantee I’m not going to be the only one 🤣🤣🤣
I did hear you can detect it if you test your arse so maybe I should have tried all the holes and I would have got a definitive result

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.