Prince Andrew - Airmiles Andy - Randy Andy - The Toxic Prince

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not from the royal family’s point of view. Andrew might be the worst of them but if he is cut loose imagine the damage he could do? He’s not going to bother spilling the beans about himself. One interview with details about Charles’ VERY dodgy friendship with Jimmy Savile and that could threaten to sink the monarchy. And that’s one we know about.
He was also close to Lauren's Van Der Post, who got a 14 year old pregnant when he was 46 ( he was Prince William's godfather) and there are also rumours about Lord Mountbatten-that he was implicated - again by the fbi in the abuse of teenage boys. This is all known, and has not brought about the downfall of the Monarchy, even though it should at least call it into question, but these things are minimised by Royalists and the Press.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I've repeatedly heard such accounts of his service fellows' opinion of him.
Over on ARRSE though ex-comrades do confirm he did his bit in the Faulklands.

I'd love to see him out on his ear and fending for himself. I suspect that Charles will be advised to keep him on side though.

Reactions: 2
Didn’t he and Fergie also recently get bailed out of money they owed on their Swiss chalet? And she lives in the same house as he does in Windsor.

Didn’t he and Fergie also recently get bailed out of money they owed on their Swiss chalet? And she lives in the same house as he does in Windsor.
Yes he was being sued for back rent and The Queen paid it off for him. She'll be paying off any settlement to Virgina Guiffre too, no doubt.

Reactions: 3
It isn't his house though. The use of it was granted by the Queen. He doesn't need anywhere so grand quite honestly. He does no work for the RF and entertains only those who are close to him.

Yes he was being sued for back rent and The Queen paid it off for him. She'll be paying off any settlement to Virgina Guiffre too, no doubt.
I've got a strange idea that he only purchased half of the chalet and rented out the other half so it was available to him and his family only. This agreement only lasted for a certain period. Then it gets confusing but he certainly owed that lady a shed load of money.

Reactions: 1
This all reads as v speculative (daily fail after all) but interesting that it will all just go ahead without him needing to be extradited or even really involved? Huge headache for him and the royal family. They should have taken out the trash and properly cut him loose ages ago
He's not going to attend, I would eat my hat if he did. The case will proceed in his absence (as it's a civil case) she will be awarded and he won't pay a penny of any award made. He likely will never travel outside of the UK again in case of extradition.

However the palace pr machine will spin it that an awful American court never gave him a chance to defend himself, and how could they find him guilty when he was not even in court? So much bullshit will be thrown around to confuse everyone that he will slither away. I also expect many stories to be printed that Meghan Markle caused global warming, food shortages and is the person responsible when you put a pair of socks into the washing machine yet can only find one sock when the spin cycle is completed. Readers of the daily fail, the scum, etc will swallow all this down as fact and continue to spout that it wasn't rape as Roberts was 17 at the time, even though age of majority doesn't come into account when a person is sex trafficked, you can be 8 or 80 and be sex trafficked doesn't matter what the age of consent is. Everyone will wave flags about for the Queen's next event and everything will be forgotten and proceed as usual.

And for those of you saying he did or didn't have sex with an underage Roberts, it's not having sex with her, it's rape when the other party is a minor or victim of sex trafficking.

Reactions: 20
He's not going to attend, I would eat my hat if he did. The case will proceed in his absence (as it's a civil case) she will be awarded and he won't pay a penny of any award made. He likely will never travel outside of the UK again in case of extradition.

However the palace pr machine will spin it that an awful American court never gave him a chance to defend himself, and how could they find him guilty when he was not even in court? So much bullshit will be thrown around to confuse everyone that he will slither away. I also expect many stories to be printed that Meghan Markle caused global warming, food shortages and is the person responsible when you put a pair of socks into the washing machine yet can only find one sock when the spin cycle is completed. Readers of the daily fail, the scum, etc will swallow all this down as fact and continue to spout that it wasn't rape as Roberts was 17 at the time, even though age of majority doesn't come into account when a person is sex trafficked, you can be 8 or 80 and be sex trafficked doesn't matter what the age of consent is. Everyone will wave flags about for the Queen's next event and everything will be forgotten and proceed as usual.

And for those of you saying he did or didn't have sex with an underage Roberts, it's not having sex with her, it's rape when the other party is a minor or victim of sex trafficking.
The Palace won't comment - why should they? It is a civil matter. Any claim will be against Andrew not the Royal Family.

Reactions: 4
The Palace won't comment - why should they? It is a civil matter. Any claim will be against Andrew not the Royal Family.
The Palace won't comment, but they will be in PR overdrive to try and conceal any damage to the Royal Family and will certainly be doing deals with the Press to get them not to go on about Andrew too much. The 'Royal experts' will be dragged out en masses to talk about Meghan murdering children by putting out an Instagram post offering some advice to women to go back into the workplace or something. Andrew is a member of the Royal Family, whether he works for them or not.

Reactions: 8
You would comply and welcome any opportunity to fight your corner and clear your name yet he has gone on the run. Says it all.

I bet the conversation with the Queen over afternoon tea was awkward. The accusations just aren’t going away like I expect he thought they would. I agree he won’t be travelling anywhere outside the UK. Too risky ( for him)

I bet the conversation with the Queen over afternoon tea was awkward. The accusations just aren’t going away like I expect he thought they would. I agree he won’t be travelling anywhere outside the UK. Too risky ( for him)
Doubt it. She probably patted him on the head and told him to ignore the big bad Americans who just don't understand how Royal he is.

The way he has been acting is hardly the actions of an innocent man.

He clearly has something to hide, how bad, we yet are not 100% sure.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.