Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #114

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Beth Rigbys getting hell on Twitter 😂 she's done a report on Boris and every comments about her breaking the rules ,nobody's mentioned Boris .

2AC4BBDD-F53A-4155-86EF-DC37643841FD.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I wish people would stop calling him Boris. You don't call any other politician just by their first name.

Reactions: 3
You should be grateful I'm not calling him a lot worse than his name 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I wish people would stop calling him Boris. You don't call any other politician just by their first name.
Well, there was Maggie if you liked her, Thatcher if you didn't ...

And Sunak gets called Rishi a fair bit instead of Sunak.

But yea I definitely agree. He's nobody's friend, so why do people call him by (one of) his first name as though he is their pal? Always Johnson to me. or occasionally BoJo for short, but only because it is similar to Bozo!

Reactions: 7
You’re right, we should stop calling him Boris. How about…

Pillock, twit, muppet, incompetent, deceptive, bozo, fool, ninny, dingleberry, halfwit, nincompoop, ignoramus…

My personal favourite: Bojo Bozo Johnson

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Well, there was Maggie if you liked her, Thatcher if you didn't ...

And Sunak gets called Rishi a fair bit instead of Sunak.

But yea I definitely agree. He's nobody's friend, so why do people call him by (one of) his first name as though he is their pal? Always Johnson to me. or occasionally BoJo for short, but only because it is similar to Bozo!
Maybe we should just address him as Princess Nut Nuts other half 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I mean,
the day Sir Twatris Jonno hid in a freezer to avoid answering questions the alarm bells should have been ringing.

• Haha
Agree, a lot of postulating but never going to happen. Then again I thought Ghoulslaine Maxwell might have got off, but look at that
Maxwell was found guilty in criminal court. Andrews is only a civil case, lower burden of proof. I wouldn't write off Andy having to pay up.

Reactions: 3
Doesn't matter what we call him, most of us want him gone!!!!
It absolutely does.

Calling him by his first name makes him seem like a friend. He isn't. He couldn't give two shits about anyone other than himself. It's all part of the image.

25/30 years stuff like this would have resulted in resignations. It's going to take his own party to turn on him to get to him out. Although, I can't say any of the other tories are particularly better.

Johnson is quite a common surname. Most of the other politicians I can think of have less common surnames.

Or it's because he isn't respected.

Reactions: 1
Any of those caught were charged and many have been taken to court.

Any of those who did it and were fined should have their money given back .. Many broke the rules to see loved ones most didn't do it to party.

You cannot have members of the public charged while those who make the rules get away with it
My mums outraged at boris and whats happened.. seems to forget the family get together she threw for my birthday 2 weeks after borris had his 😏

I find it hard to belive anyone 100% stuck to every rule this whole time

• Sick
Reactions: 5
My mums outraged at boris and whats happened.. seems to forget the family get together she threw for my birthday 2 weeks after borris had his 😏

They probably didn’t, but the point is he absolutely should have!

Reactions: 8

But there were loads who had no choice but to not see family in care homes or hospitals, loads who could not have their wedding or go to funerals etc. This is all without the damage done to people's MH and kids MH.

Why are so many excusing the government because they know someone who also broke the rules? Those who were caught breaking them had police at their door ( some like me had police at their door and hadn't done a thing wrong just a lady next door who hates me) had to go to court had to pay fines had to suffer the consequences of breaking those, crappy ridiculous rules that didnt make any sense 99% of the time. but the majority obeyed them because most were too scared not to.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I was too scared of the virus to even contemplate breaking rules, a fear that was put into my head by Boris and his government and their daily briefings.
I also wanted to do the right thing, still do.
Lost two close relatives last year, had to watch their requiem mass via webcam, which has resulted in their loss not feeling real or something 😕
duck Boris and the rest of his drinking buddies.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
i have woke up with a sore throat just localised to one side, around the lymph node area. don't have any other symptoms and feel ok in myself but wondering if anyone else's symptoms started like this? negative LFT but don't know whether to go get a PCR :(

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.