Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #114

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Xiamen Biotime is on the packaging?
I honestly wouldn’t worry about it - if it’s not within the 30 mins then it’s negative! If you’re worried you could maybe book a PCR test, if you wanted to. But this has been happening to me for nearly 2 weeks now - and probably longer because I binned all the ones I did before that!!

I did actually speak to a doctor about it as well (my friends dad) and he said if there’s no line in the 30 mins then it’s negative so defo don’t worry!

This is very very unscientific but one thing I was thinking it could be is just the strip drying out. Since that’s where the virus would appear there must be something where the line is for it to change colour on or something (I told you very unscientific lol), but it could just be that strip drying out. Most tests do say once you open the packet you only have 30 mins to start the test so they maybe just degrade?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
I'm still angry here in the US nobody did anything about the idiots like Newsom and Pelosi and so on who were deliberately going to parties, it was open and everyone knew about it, went to salons, sent their kids to private schools while the rest of us were on lock down, our kids couldn't be in school... At least Boris and Co are being hammered for their assholery.

They knew this was not a major threat to the majority of the population.

They all knew.

Reactions: 10
I honestly wouldn’t worry about it - if it’s not within the 30 mins then it’s negative! If you’re worried you could maybe book a PCR test, if you wanted to. But this has been happening to me for nearly 2 weeks now - and probably longer because I binned all the ones I did before that!!

I did actually speak to a doctor about it as well (my friends dad) and he said if there’s no line in the 30 mins then it’s negative so defo don’t worry!

This is very very unscientific but one thing I was thinking it could be is just the strip drying out. Since that’s where the virus would appear there must be something where the line is for it to change colour on or something (I told you very unscientific lol), but it could just be that strip drying out. Most tests do say once you open the packet you only have 30 mins to start the test so they maybe just degrade?
Thank you so very much, this helps. It’s so bizarre isn’t it. I made him check his most recent test after nearly 2 hours before I let him come to bed, still clear, yet he’s had 3 with lines since late last night after the 30 minutes. I’m exhausted, what a day.

Thank you for reassuring me x

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Thank you so very much, this helps. It’s so bizarre isn’t it. I made him check his most recent test after nearly 2 hours before I let him come to bed, still clear, yet he’s had 3 with lines since late last night after the 30 minutes. I’m exhausted, what a day.

I hope tomorrow is less stressful for you ❤

• Heart
CT’s and anti vaxxers are unfortunately coming out with crazy things. Gwyneth Paltrow and her Goop site have come under fire many times because they post nonsensical things which have no scientific or logical basis.
No not really, it's the media telling you what we crazy CT and anti-vaxers are doing, and you lap it up. You believe it because you want to believe it. I can tell you right here and now it's BS. I've been on CT groups and SM for a very long time and drinking piss is one of the things CT laugh about that the crazy celebs and new health freaks do.

CT, antivax, vaccine-hesitant are all very different things, sometimes they overlap. All CT will be antivax, not all antivax will be CT and vaccine-hesitant are neither. but over time they merge because they see how they are treated when they have a valued reason for not trusting vaccines, but those reasons were dismissed or they were abused as kids while in care and those reasons dismissed.

Out of all of them, the covered vaccine-hesitant are the ones who don't have a reason for being hesitant they just feel they don't need it, or want it or are suspicious of it but they always make sure to say "I'm not antivax..but"

At least the vast majority of anti-vaxers who were antivax before covid have a very good reason for it, in many cases, vaccines or something else prescribed destroyed their lives. they looked into it, they see that far from being rare it's just hidden just like covid vaccine death and injuries are being hidden now.

Today's vaccine-hesitant become the new anti-vaxxers because any fears are brushed off and they are called antivax so they look deeper and see that is how it's always been since vaccines were invented. whenever anyone questions them.

I would love to know how many covid vaccine hesitant that are fully vaccinated as are their children etc are now looking into all vaccines or at least wondering about them. I hope it's many because how you are treated now is how the parents of dead or injured children have been treated.. No one is antivax until something gives them a reason to be.

But as for us drinking piss. 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 16

The instructions explicitly state don't read the results after X time (it varies from brand to brand) read it within the time frame stated, if it is negative bin it.

It is the same as pregnant tests.

Reactions: 7
It genuinely makes me howl with laughter that the people who are always going on about "spreading misinformation on the internet" are ALWAYS first in with their advice, on the internet !
Sure they mean well but 🤦🤣.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The instructions explicitly state don't read the results after X time (it varies from brand to brand) read it within the time frame stated, if it is negative bin it.

It is the same as pregnant tests.
Thank you. I remember it happening with pregnancy tests in the past. Thank you for your reassurance 🥰

I hope tomorrow is less stressful for you ❤
Thank you. I’m exhausted today. Too tired to even feel anxious lol x

It's so irritating that the whole partygate affair is what finally has people irritated enough to start to rally.

If this is literally the first thing that's annoyed you, you need to be honest with yourself. You're not annoyed at Boris et al doing what they pleased, you're annoyed because you were too stupid to not be doing what you pleased yourself because you believed that COVID was the bogeyman it never was.

Reactions: 9
So, basically, you don’t have an actual rational response to your position. That’s why these threads always go around in circles.

Another thing that I’ve noticed about the antivaxxers that I personally know is that they are so worried about an adverse reaction to the Covid vaccine but they’re quite happy to drink alcohol and have plastic surgery and Botox and fillers etc.
And again, all of what they do is down to choice, their choice. Why do you want to remove that?

You do you and keep yourself safe, that's what the vaccine is for but stop insisting everyone has to live their life by what you deem acceptable. It appears you are all for choice as long as it's your way.

Are you this involved in other medical procedures and other vaccines with everyone?

I've just declined the covid vaccine for my child and consented to his mmr booster. Why? Because I read and took advice and got my questions answered satisfactorily but this STILL won't be good enough for the likes of you.

No wonder there is no opportunity for discussion when you get people like yourself who can't tolerate different opinions.

Ironic how people plead that the "science is always riiighhht" yet can't accept the science can also advise people not to do something, then insist that they know better than the said science and to do it anyway.

I've said it before, I'll say it again, this virus really has shown a lot of people to be absolutely unbearable from anti vaxxers to pro vaxxers, all screaming their extreme views are right while berating others for having a different view.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I don't think the public need be annoyed at themselves the Gov are there to lead and make decisions for the good of the country and it's people it's not our fault they're crooked .

Reactions: 4
I did say that I was talking about the antivaxxers I know. And yes I do accept that vaccine damage can happen

I’m so sorry to hear about your daughter. I hope she is feeling better now. The lockdowns have affected peoples mental health really badly, I agree. I have an Autistic daughter with high care needs and she has really suffered too.

Also, I do understand that some people avoid all medical interventions. My own reasoning around having the vaccine involved the fact that I have had a lot of cosmetic procedures etc and don’t question what’s in them.

I used to worry about vaccines when my oldest children were little because it was the height of the MMR scare. I didn’t want to get them done. My hesitation went on and on until my (now 18 year old) was old enough to tell me that she wasn’t happy with me for making that decision and she wanted the vaccine. Looking back, my mental health was poor in those days. I’m not saying that people who don’t want to get vaccinated have poor mental health. But it’s also not really true that people who are pro-vaccination are ‘sheep’ who can’t think for themselves. I’ve gone full circle with different life experiences and now having 4 children.

I personally feel that scientific approaches improve all the time and past mistakes are learned from.
Yet you can't accept that people are hesitant about the covid vaccine and that's without the years and years of research behind the vaccines you were hesitant to get for your child?

It's a do as I say not as I do with you isnt it?

Reactions: 9
Yet you can't accept that people are hesitant about the covid vaccine and that's without the years and years of research behind the vaccines you were hesitant to get for your child?

It's a do as I say not as I do with you isnt it?
Look, it’s quite simple. I was wrong which I now accept! People are allowed to change their point of view and realise that they were wrong.

I used to have poor mental health which I think is often the cause of an over investment in one thing like being convinced that vaccines are dangerous.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It's so irritating that the whole partygate affair is what finally has people irritated enough to start to rally.

If this is literally the first thing that's annoyed you, you need to be honest with yourself. You're not annoyed at Boris et al doing what they pleased, you're annoyed because you were too stupid to not be doing what you pleased yourself because you believed that COVID was the bogeyman it never was.
I was not and am not stupid. I initially believed what I was told by people who were supposed to be protecting us. We were fed fear. I still worry about Covid, but I now make my own choices and don't need the govt telling me not to kill granny, if granny is happy to see me then that is our joint decision, not the govt.

We have the right to be angry at the govt for their actions not ours.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.