Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #114

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So day 8/9 of this evil disease. My cough is still there and the diarrhea vomiting stuff and my nose is still fully stuffed up so feeling very congested. Went to the doc yesterday and lungs are clear so thank duck the only worry I have is as I’m unvaccinated how long does it take to get a negative antigen. I did one this morning and it was still very strong. Now the hubby is boosted the whole lot and his was still positive too and finally my daughter who we got it from is negative and finished her 10 days. Anyone else get positives at the end of their isolation? I’m just like when can I not be worried about hospital anymore 😫😫
I'm surprised you got to see a Dr in person? Especially as you should be isolating for 10 days if still showing positive?

Or have I misread?

Look, it’s quite simple. I was wrong which I now accept! People are allowed to change their point of view and realise that they were wrong.

I used to have poor mental health which I think is often the cause of an over investment in one thing like being convinced that vaccines are dangerous.
But your bullish attitude doesnt seem to allow for that or display any understanding or sympathy towards people in similar situations?

You are very much of the opinion that anyone unvaccinated is wrong and lazily call them an anti vaxxer. You clearly have no time for anyone who thinks the way you used to and don't allow anything other than your opinion.

Interesting.

Reactions: 14
I'm surprised you got to see a Dr in person? Especially as you should be isolating for 10 days if still showing positive?

Or have I misread?

But your bullish attitude doesnt seem to allow for that or display any understanding or sympathy towards people in similar situations?

You are very much of the opinion that anyone unvaccinated is wrong and lazily call them an anti vaxxer. You clearly have no time for anyone who thinks the way you used to and don't allow anything other than your opinion.

Interesting.
You’re the one with a bullish attitude. I’m allowed to state my opinions which are based upon reasonable thought processes.

Your posts and others are aggressive. Mine are not. If I’m so obviously wrong and misguided why do you feel the need to be personal?

Reactions: 6
I was not and am not stupid. I initially believed what I was told by people who were supposed to be protecting us. We were fed fear. I still worry about Covid, but I now make my own choices and don't need the govt telling me not to kill granny, if granny is happy to see me then that is our joint decision, not the govt.

We have the right to be angry at the govt for their actions not ours.
But it was utterly OBVIOUS that the ramping up of the fear was nothing but manipulation.

I'm not even sure how it's a story anyway....no laws broken as the land they were on was exempt from them.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I don't think the public need be annoyed at themselves the Gov are there to lead and make decisions for the good of the country and it's people it's not our fault they're crooked .
I do think people are naive to put blind faith in governments. Surely history has told us this time and time again.

Reactions: 12
There is this ongoing dissent and anger and aggression about the use of the word ‘antivaxxer’

Here’s the thing - It is disingenuous to suggest that there is not a vocal and growing minority of people who all seek to undermine the damage that Covid can do , and all feel that the covid vaccine was created specifically for nefarious intent. It is disingenuous to suggest that they all have their own reasons. Many of them think that Covid doesn’t exist.

Again, I am not talking specifically about anyone on this thread and if you decide to take it personally, that’s your problem. There is mountains of evidence to show that there are certain ‘doctrines’ that form a movement which seeks to undermine any measures to stop the spread of covid.

And this is why I’m getting such aggressive responses at times - it’s to shut down discussion that this is happening.

• Haha
You’re the one with a bullish attitude. I’m allowed to state my opinions which are based upon reasonable thought processes.

Your posts and others are aggressive. Mine are not. If I’m so obviously wrong and misguided why do you feel the need to be personal?
Am I? Ok.

So my interpretation of your posts is wrong and yours of mine is right?

Why do you get to be the right one and I don't?

Every single one of your posts on here shows no wiggle room for a differing opinion along with an insistence on being right. You show no empathy or tolerance for anyone showing any slight sign of the person you claimed you once were.

You are bullish because you go straight in with everyone being wrong because you believe you are right and that your opinion is the only right one.

Your aggression comes through too because of your intolerance and this post I'm replying to can be taken as aggressive too.

Your opinions are just that and not fact. My opinions are just that and not fact. Sadly for you, your opinion doesnt get authority over mine. Difference is, you have the attitude that your opinion is the right one and the only one allowed as you keep insisting on it.

Reactions: 11
Am I? Ok.

So my interpretation of your posts is wrong and yours of mine is right?

Why do you get to be the right one and I don't?

Every single one of your posts on here shows no wiggle room for a differing opinion along with an insistence on being right. You show no empathy or tolerance for anyone showing any slight sign of the person you claimed you once were.

You are bullish because you go straight in with everyone being wrong because you believe you are right and that your opinion is the only right one.

Your aggression comes through too because of your intolerance and this post I'm replying to can be taken as aggressive too.

Your opinions are just that and not fact. My opinions are just that and not fact. Sadly for you, your opinion doesnt get authority over mine. Difference is, you have the attitude that your opinion is the right one and the only one allowed as you keep insisting on it.
I don’t even know what your opinion is.🤣 so why are you talking my posts personally?

I don’t claim to be an authority on Covid - that’s the whole point.

Reactions: 1

No, but yours are passive-aggressive and suggesting anyone who doesn't want the vaccine has mental health problems, because you were apparently once anti-vax but now you are all better, you don't mistrust vaccines.

Reactions: 14
No not really, it's the media telling you what we crazy CT and anti-vaxers are doing, and you lap it up. You believe it because you want to believe it. I can tell you right here and now it's BS. I've been on CT groups and SM for a very long time and drinking piss is one of the things CT laugh about that the crazy celebs and new health freaks do.

CT, antivax, vaccine-hesitant are all very different things, sometimes they overlap. All CT will be antivax, not all antivax will be CT and vaccine-hesitant are neither. but over time they merge because they see how they are treated when they have a valued reason for not trusting vaccines, but those reasons were dismissed or they were abused as kids while in care and those reasons dismissed.

Out of all of them, the covered vaccine-hesitant are the ones who don't have a reason for being hesitant they just feel they don't need it, or want it or are suspicious of it but they always make sure to say "I'm not antivax..but"

At least the vast majority of anti-vaxers who were antivax before covid have a very good reason for it, in many cases, vaccines or something else prescribed destroyed their lives. they looked into it, they see that far from being rare it's just hidden just like covid vaccine death and injuries are being hidden now.

Today's vaccine-hesitant become the new anti-vaxxers because any fears are brushed off and they are called antivax so they look deeper and see that is how it's always been since vaccines were invented. whenever anyone questions them.

I would love to know how many covid vaccine hesitant that are fully vaccinated as are their children etc are now looking into all vaccines or at least wondering about them. I hope it's many because how you are treated now is how the parents of dead or injured children have been treated.. No one is antivax until something gives them a reason to be.

But as for us drinking piss. 😂
I don’t know why you are saying these things are not being said/happening because MSM is reporting it. 🧐 There are quite a few CT/anti vax people saying the most ridiculous things about Covid-19 and the vaccine. Again a generic comment - not directed to anyone one here.

There is a lot of vaccine hesistancy and I think misinformation and inaccuracy on the internet can lead to this on some occasions.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
There is this ongoing dissent and anger and aggression about the use of the word ‘antivaxxer’

Here’s the thing - It is disingenuous to suggest that there is not a vocal and growing minority of people who all seek to undermine the damage that Covid can do , and all feel that the covid vaccine was created specifically for nefarious intent. It is disingenuous to suggest that they all have their own reasons. Many of them think that Covid doesn’t exist.

Again, I am not talking specifically about anyone on this thread and if you decide to take it personally, that’s your problem. There is mountains of evidence to show that there are certain ‘doctrines’ that form a movement which seeks to undermine any measures to stop the spread of covid.

And this is why I’m getting such aggressive responses at times - it’s to shut down discussion that this is happening.
You post consistently negatively about people choosing to not get vaccinated, how they are wrong, refuse to acknowledge their reasons because it doesn't align with you and blame them for not listening to science, despite claiming to have been there yourself, then when someone responds, you retreat like a wounded animal and act distressed about the aggression YOU have received?!

You couldn't make it up 🤣

• Haha
No, but yours are passive-aggressive and suggesting anyone who doesn't want the vaccine has mental health problems, because you were apparently once anti-vax but now you are all better, you don't mistrust vaccines.
I wasn’t anti vax. I was concerned about the MMR because at the time, there was a lot of concern about it and Tony Blair refused to say whether or not his son had had it. Which I think spoke volumes.

You post consistently negatively about people choosing to not get vaccinated, how they are wrong, refuse to acknowledge their reasons because it doesn't align with you and blame them for not listening to science, despite claiming to have been there yourself, then when someone responds, you retreat like a wounded animal and act distressed about the aggression YOU have received?!

You couldn't make it up 🤣
I think anyone trying to undermine efforts to control the pandemic is irresponsible. I’m not going to apologise for that. Actually I couldn’t care less what strangers on the internet think of me but if you have to be personal and insulting then your own position arguably lacks integrity.

• Heart
I don’t know why you are saying these things are not being said/happening because MSM is reporting it. 🧐 There are quite a few CT/anti vax people saying the mist ridiculous things about Covid-19 and the vaccine. Again a generic comment - not directed to anyone one here.

There is a lot of vaccine hesistancy and I think misinformation and inaccuracy on the internet can lead to this.
I had hesitancy. I was verbally abused on here for it. I was still hesitant, I was verbally abused on here for it. I even said I have never ruled out having it but I was still verbally abused on here for it.

Not once on here, or real life, has anyone (not professional) tried to even offer advice or recommended a read of something or gave an experience etc. It's very much a refusal to listen because you're stupid and wrong.

Thankfully my hesitancy wasn't misplaced or wrong and I had professionals to listen to my worries, to address them and to consider my information before taking the decision out of my hands.

I still can't work out why supposedly intelligent people cannot fathom that every single person has very individual thoughts and that those that don't follow yours to the letter are wrong? (Not you personally)

I'd never be that arrogant to assume my way of thinking is the only and correct way.

And it's not a discussion or debate if you refuse to acknowledge this. I won't enter into a conversation with anyone (or try not to) who refuses to listen rather than just talk at me.

Reactions: 9
I repeat any vaccine hesitancy me or anyone I know have is not because of information/misinformation or accuracies/inaccuracies on the internet, despite people being told and believing this to be true 🤷.
It's an old fashioned thing called a brain.
Especially insulting when the majority of the misinformation and inaccuracies that people are believing is MSM and government led.

• Heart
I do think people are naive to put blind faith in governments. Surely history has told us this time and time again.
That only works for those that take an interest in politics / policies most people couldn’t care less if they’re getting their pensions / benefits on time .

Reactions: 3
I wasn’t anti vax. I was concerned about the MMR because at the time, there was a lot of concern about it and Tony Blair refused to say whether or not his son had had it. Which I think spoke volumes.

I think anyone trying to undermine efforts to control the pandemic is irresponsible. I’m not going to apologise for that. Actually I couldn’t care less what strangers on the internet think of me but if you have to be personal and insulting then your own position arguably lacks integrity.
But you call anyone not having the covid vaccine an anti vaxxer and refer to them as anti vaxxers? But when you were in a similar situation, you were just hesitant?

Why can you accept fears of vaccine injury around a vaccine that's been around for years but refuse to acknowledge vaccine injury for this one?

Why do you say I'm bullish, aggressive and making it personal when I ask these questions, ignore what I'm asking and continue to say I'm making it personal?

You really cannot expect to make statements on public forums and expect 100% support can you? You answer those you agree with and those who support your views yet anything different and you retreat to calling them everything you've called me.

Yes he’s unvaccinated. I have noticed that from a purely anecdotal pov people who go hard at the gym seem to be worse affected by it.

I am never going to go along with this nonsense that it’s mainly vaccinated people in ICU. The figures don’t show this. And my cousin who is a ward doctor also confirms that it’s still mainly unvaccinated people in ICU with Covid.
Are you aware that those in hospital are not all there because of covid too? Are you aware that people were already in hospital and tested positive whilst in there for other procedures etc and are also included in the hospital figures?

Or does that not suit your narrative? Someone I know has her unvaccinated sister in ICU following her being knocked off her bike. She has been in there for 6 weeks now and tested positive last week for covid after the Nurse dealing with her tested positive. She will now be listed as unvaccinated in ICU with covid, despite covid not being the reason.

Reactions: 10
Yes

Or have I misread?

Interesting.
Yes I got to see a doctor. I think isolation doesn’t really come into it when you are smothering on your own phlegm and you have to be checked for hospital admission. So yes my doctor told me come over and she checked me in a little tent outside

But you call anyone not having the covid vaccine an anti vaxxer and refer to them as anti vaxxers? But when you were in a similar situation, you were just hesitant?

Why can you accept fears of vaccine injury around a vaccine that's been around for years but refuse to acknowledge vaccine injury for this one?

Why do you say I'm bullish, aggressive and making it personal when I ask these questions, ignore what I'm asking and continue to say I'm making it personal?

You really cannot expect to make statements on public forums and expect 100% support can you? You answer those you agree with and those who support your views yet anything different and you retreat to calling them everything you've called me.
Look, I can understand you being defensive if people have been abusive towards you on here. Nobody should be doing that.Did you ask for those posts to be taken down?

Nothing I have said suggests that I expect everyone to agree with me.

I have family members who work directly with Covid patients. I’m not going to apologise for feeling frustrated and even angry about those people peddling lies about the vaccines when most of the people in ICU with Covid are unvaccinated. I didn’t say that you are doing this but some people are - you cannot deny that.

Recently, there was an article about a healthy man who died of covid. Doctors think that some people die because they are genetically susceptible. We can’t possibly know who is susceptible and who is not.

As I said before, there definitely is a big movement of people trying to convince others that Covid doesn’t exist or it’s just a cold. Or you won’t die of it’s unless your 83.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I don’t even know what your opinion is.🤣 so why are you talking my posts personally?

I don’t claim to be an authority on Covid - that’s the whole point.
I'm not taking them personally, I'm pointing out your double standards that you appear unable to see.

As I read through this thread, yours consistently stand out.

Nobody ever said you were the authority on covid, that's something you've picked up off the wind, but you certainly think your opinions are the right ones.

Look, I can understand you being defensive if people have been abusive towards you on here. Nobody should be doing that.Did you ask for those posts to be taken down?

Nothing I have said suggests that I expect everyone to agree with me.

I have family members who work directly with Covid patients. I’m not going to apologise for feeling frustrated and even angry about those people peddling lies about the vaccines when most of the people in ICU with Covid are unvaccinated. I didn’t say that you are doing this but some people are - you cannot deny that.

Recently, there was an article about a healthy man who died of covid. Doctors think that some people die because they are genetically susceptible. We can’t possibly know who is susceptible and who is not.

As I said before, there definitely is a big movement of people trying to convince others that Covid doesn’t exist or it’s just a cold. Or you won’t die of it’s unless your 83.
Me questioning your replies isnt being defensive though, it's asking questions that you avoid answering and then give some other vague answer.

A bit like a Politician. You gloss over the question and then assume things about other people.

And you don't know my stance because you don't ask, you just insist on being heard yourself and anything outside your opinion is labelled and put away in the wrong box.

Yes

Yes I got to see a doctor. I think isolation doesn’t really come into it when you are smothering on your own phlegm and you have to be checked for hospital admission. So yes my doctor told me come over and she checked me in a little tent outside
I called my GP for similar when I had covid and called the hospital ahead to tell them it would be coming for check up and was covid positive. They told me that they would send an ambulance if I couldn't get there in my vehicle and not to use public transport.

Our GP still won't see anyone in person with a positive test who is within the 10 days isolation window.

That's why I asked, no other reason....

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I had hesitancy. I was verbally abused on here for it. I was still hesitant, I was verbally abused on here for it. I even said I have never ruled out having it but I was still verbally abused on here for it.

Not once on here, or real life, has anyone (not professional) tried to even offer advice or recommended a read of something or gave an experience etc. It's very much a refusal to listen because you're stupid and wrong.

Thankfully my hesitancy wasn't misplaced or wrong and I had professionals to listen to my worries, to address them and to consider my information before taking the decision out of my hands.

I still can't work out why supposedly intelligent people cannot fathom that every single person has very individual thoughts and that those that don't follow yours to the letter are wrong? (Not you personally)

I'd never be that arrogant to assume my way of thinking is the only and correct way.

And it's not a discussion or debate if you refuse to acknowledge this. I won't enter into a conversation with anyone (or try not to) who refuses to listen rather than just talk at me.
I am glad to hear you had professionals listen to your worries and hope they gave you supportive advice.

I repeat any vaccine hesitancy me or anyone I know have is not because of information/misinformation or accuracies/inaccuracies on the internet, despite people being told and believing this to be true 🤷.
It's an old fashioned thing called a brain.
Especially insulting when the majority of the misinformation and inaccuracies that people are believing is MSM and government led.
I disagree about the majority of misinformation coming from the government and MSM. There is a lot more misinformation circulating within communities and certain groups. To you it might not be misinformation as we have different views/opinions.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.