Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #114

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

He’s on one again 😅
DBE92EE2-A4C2-443B-BFEF-D0E4D7FCCE30.jpeg

Primarks new range 🤨
747BE01D-78FA-4FD5-B653-145F52BE8E77.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Ah ok, I understood that the fully vaccinated requirements will be changing to 2 vax PLUS booster, therefore 2 vax will revert to not fully vaccinated?
Yes it's been mentioned that it will, but for now you still count as fully vaxxed.

Thing is, if they keep the 3 - 6mth jabs up then anyone still not vaccinated never will fully vaccinated because they'll never be able to keep up.
I wonder if the powers that be have thought of that 🤔

Reactions: 3

Is this the doctor that made a hasty move away from the doctor that spoke up about not wanting the vaccine

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 6

He’s on one again 😅View attachment 976803

Primarks new range 🤨View attachment 976839
To be fair, some people do seem to be worryingly unstable when they repeatedly target those like Stephen Nolan. Especially if they're accusing him of things he hasn't even said.

Yet I'm sure if someone came for them in the same way, they'd say something like: "They're trying to silence me because I'm speaking against the narrative!"

To be fair, some people do seem to be worryingly unstable when they repeatedly target those like Stephen Nolan. Especially if they're accusing him of things he hasn't even said.

Yet I'm sure if someone came for them in the same way, they'd say something like: "They're trying to silence me because I'm speaking against the narrative!"
Stephen brings a lot of it on himself because of his big mouth and one sided approach.

Reactions: 2
Stephen brings a lot of it on himself because of his big mouth and one sided approach.
Well, it depends what you mean. If he's getting people tweeting their views at him all the time then of course that's fine, given his role.

But if he's getting abuse or people lying about what he's said, I think that's still wrong, even if he chooses to put his opinions out there.

Part of the reason I left Twitter was how so many people speak to each other on there. I disagree with lots of people here, but at least 99.9% of them keep it respectful. On Twitter it's like the wild west. So many unhinged people!

Reactions: 1
I mean he actively sticks his nose in where it’s not needed and seeks people out to make an example of them over things that don’t concern him, it’s no wonder he gets flack..chances are he has tweeted something if random strangers from around the globe have suddenly jumped on him and taken offence .

Reactions: 3
Stephens a shock jock with no journalistic integrity, all he does is cause division and he loves doing so.
Those that have targeted him will probably get sued and lose their homes, but to be fair there was nothing wrong with that meme that was posted, lot of truth to be found in that. I presume that's whats being referred to?

Stephens a shock jock with no journalistic integrity, all he does is cause division and he loves doing so.
Those that have targeted him will probably get sued and lose their homes, but to be fair there was nothing wrong with that meme that was posted, lot of truth to be found in that. I presume that's whats being referred to?
I didn’t even see it! Mountain out of molehill time again 🤨

I just think if people don't like someone they don't mind if they're shoddily treated, which is still wrong IMO.

Yes it's been mentioned that it will, but for now you still count as fully vaxxed.

Thing is, if they keep the 3 - 6mth jabs up then anyone still not vaccinated never will fully vaccinated because they'll never be able to keep up.
I wonder if the powers that be have thought of that 🤔
So adults that are still unvaxxed could have their 2 Primary doses and their booster within about 5 months and overtake those who had their jabs earlier?

Not sure if I meant to quote here.

Seems so ,or as Stephen would say “ you gotta take your oil “😏

What do you think of the Diane Dodds trolling.
Awful. I missed the interview but caught the gist. Anyone who would stoop so low deserves to be prosecuted.
I just went and had a look at nolans twitter and it appears someone has made death threats, I think that is utterly utterly wrong but I still think he's an arse.

Yeah but death threats?

Edited: Sorry just saw your last post.
Yeah, no, I didn't know it was death threats, thought it was that stupid meme asking how much he would cost the NHS due to his ever expanding waist/stomach. Don't worry when/if he catches the culprit his excellent lawyer will make short work of them. Stephen probably has more to fear from the boys in his own country than someone half way across the world.

Awful. I missed the interview but caught the gist. Anyone who would stoop so low deserves to be prosecuted.
I just went and had a look at nolans twitter and it appears someone has made death threats, I think that is utterly utterly wrong but I still think he's an arse.
The cyber squad have tracked it to someone in the south I wonder how that will go prosecution wise.

The cyber squad have tracked it to someone in the south I wonder how that will go prosecution wise.
Heard that, guess the guards will have to hand them over. I couldn't see anyone having sympathy for the individual.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.