Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #114

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You've come on here very high and mighty, making sweeping generalisations about people you know nothing about, and been quite rude yourself. You've made it pretty clear the person you are in your many ranty posts.

I answered your question which you asked repeatedly about how to get out of it, but that doesn't suit your argument so you'll ignore it.

I suggest we both pop each other on the Ignore button. Enjoy your Sunday.
No I haven’t been ‘high and mighty’ at all. Or rude. Your posts are very passive aggressive otoh. I’ve made reasonable observations which you obviously don’t like. I don’t think your suggestion of how to get out of the pandemic stands up to scrutiny. Hence I didn’t respond to it. As I said earlier, this government would have been only too happy to let Covid rip through the UK given the chance.

Reactions: 5
I had the first 2 jabs just cause I wanted to go on holiday. I don't want the booster as I was so ill the first time round andI honestly think so many jabs in less than a year is ridiculous. Everyone I know who's caught covid recently is triple jabbed! I'm going to portugal in the summer and keeping my fingers crossed that we don't have to have the booster and that my kids don't have to be jabbed or we will have to cancel.

Reactions: 12
I had the first 2 jabs just cause I wanted to go on holiday. I don't want the booster as I was so ill the first time round andI honestly think so many jabs in less than a year is ridiculous. Everyone I know who's caught covid recently is triple jabbed! I'm going to portugal in the summer and keeping my fingers crossed that we don't have to have the booster and that my kids don't have to be jabbed or we will have to cancel.
I'm not sure whether you have to have your booster within a certain time frame to be classed as fully vaccinated. My sister isn't having her booster and the time has elapsed to be classed as fully vaxxed. Maybe worth checking out.

Ah well he’s so concerned about his ‘bodily autonomy’ that he’s practically an alcoholic. Makes perfect sense really(!) Then again, he thinks that Donald Trump is a good person so I don’t find his perspective on life to be particularly sound.
You sound really bitter, he might think the same about you getting procedures for cosmetic reasons but once again we are adults who can make our own choices, he can drink himself into an oblivion and you can get an injection into every orifice its your body your choice 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Too old for nightclubs. But removing people’s right to work is massive, also the vaccines do not stop transmission. Therefore an outbreak can happen in a club full of the vaccinated. Just look at France!
Yep. Covid passports are not deactivated when you test positive so...

Reactions: 1
You sound really bitter, he might think the same about you getting procedures for cosmetic reasons but once again we are adults who can make our own choices, he can drink himself into an oblivion and you can get an injection into every orifice its your body your choice 🤷🏼‍♀️
LOL. Bitter. Are personal attacks the only ‘defence’ you people can come up with? Yawn.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
oh sorry my bad! But can’t believe that what a silly oversight 😵
Crazy, eh? Someone unvaccinated/or without 3 doses with a negative PCR (valid for only 24 hours) soon won't be able to go for a coffee or a meal, but someone vaccinated and freshly positive can board a plane (to destinations not asking for a test).

Reactions: 7
Crazy, eh? Someone unvaccinated with a negative PCR soon won't be able to go for a coffee or a meal, but someone vaccinated and freshly positive can board a plane (to destinations not asking for a test).
It really is! That makes absolutely zero sense. Why wouldn’t they update their covid passports when a person tests positive ?! I mean it can’t be that hard to do, given the UK can do it 🤔

Reactions: 3
I'm not sure whether you have to have your booster within a certain time frame to be classed as fully vaccinated. My sister isn't having her booster and the time has elapsed to be classed as fully vaxxed. Maybe worth checking out.
No you don't, which is crazy really.

I had 10mths between my first and second jab, and I now qualify as fully vaccinated. It wouldn't matter when you take you jabs to qualify as long as you take them.

All I was warned of was that protection might not be as high as I'd waited so long - but that was never my worry. I only had it to keep my job

Reactions: 4
It really is! That makes absolutely zero sense. Why wouldn’t they update their covid passports when a person tests positive ?! I mean it can’t be that hard to do, given the UK can do it 🤔
It’s the same with MMR. If a child has actually had, say Measles then the recommendation is for them to still get vaccinated. I don’t think it makes any sense but knowing how governments operate it’s likely to be down to cost saving - not having two ‘passport routes’ open. I may be wrong but I can’t see any other reason.

It’s the same with MMR. If a child has actually had, say Measles then the recommendation is for them to still get vaccinated. I don’t think it makes any sense but knowing how governments operate it’s likely to be down to cost saving - not having two ‘passport routes’ open. I may be wrong but I can’t see any other reason.
I don’t mean crazy that a previous positive person has to be vaccinated. I thinks it’s crazy that once vaccinated, and you become positive again France don’t update the covid passport. Therefore, covid positive folk can still use those said covid passports to enter venues and fly etc etc. Whereas in the uk you loose your covid passport for X amount of days while positive.

No you don't, which is crazy really.

I had 10mths between my first and second jab, and I now qualify as fully vaccinated. It wouldn't matter when you take you jabs to qualify as long as you take them.

All I was warned of was that protection might not be as high as I'd waited so long - but that was never my worry. I only had it to keep my job
Ah ok, I understood that the fully vaccinated requirements will be changing to 2 vax PLUS booster, therefore 2 vax will revert to not fully vaccinated?

They are actually deactivated when you test positive here is mine at the moment.
You can download a pdf version which is valid for a month.

So you could present a valid covid pass even if you are positive.

You can download a pdf version which is valid for a month.

So you could present a valid covid pass even if you are positive.
O god yes good point ! Forgot you could do that never have downloaded mine though!

O god yes good point ! Forgot you could do that never have downloaded mine though!
I downloaded mine when they started talking about covid passes for nightclubs, as I was going to my work Xmas parry and didn't know if the venue would be classed as a club and I was worried about phone battery etc.

I then tested positive 3 days after downloading! So I could have travelled/entered venues etc even though I had covid. I also had very mild symptoms, so it wasn't as if I was stuck in bed and couldn't have gone out if I wanted to.

I downloaded mine when they started talking about covid passes for nightclubs, as I was going to my work Xmas parry and didn't know if the venue would be classed as a club and I was worried about phone battery etc.

I then tested positive 3 days after downloading! So I could have travelled/entered venues etc even though I had covid. I also had very mild symptoms, so it wasn't as if I was stuck in bed and couldn't have gone out if I wanted to.
well there you go then 😅 I guess they are just putting faith in us to be honest citizens.

Crazy, eh? Someone unvaccinated/or without 3 doses with a negative PCR (valid for only 24 hours) soon won't be able to go for a coffee or a meal, but someone vaccinated and freshly positive can board a plane (to destinations not asking for a test).
yet People still think the about a virus.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.