Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #114

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s naturally-caused epidemics and bioterrorism-caused epidemics that could even be way worse than what we experienced today”.

Also long as the electric fences work....
Fred and Wilma never had any problems with Dino ,he made a great pet

• Heart
Reactions: 4
So we don't know if he is actually antivax then.

Who actually knows what the mind can do.. take my daughter and me. I can grow anything without even trying. My daughter can't keep anything alive. Yet we both do the same things except I feel actual love for them. to her, they are just plants.

Ah @Purrrrrrr you truly are wonderful! I was thinking about the Emoto's water consciousness video just a few days ago and kept meaning to look it up again. Completely fell out of my head and here it is 🙌🏻

I really struggle with keeping plants alive, and they never thrive under my care. Until reading this post, I'd never once stopped to link my negative self-beliefs to this, I just casually refer to myself as a "plant-killer"! 🙈

Honestly, I've been in some form of therapy for the last decade and engage in all sorts of different healing paths yet your words have given me a real golden nugget!

Apologies for veering off topic! I'm not a tennis fan and didn't know much of Djokovic before all of this, but I think it's a real shame so many completely dismiss his beliefs, just because they are different to the 'conventional'. He doesn't seem to have done himself any favours if he has lied about whereabouts etc., but that doesn't invalidate his beliefs.

Reactions: 8

Any wonder BJ couldn’t string a sentence together at the briefings 😵💫
3298C34B-A489-40FB-81F8-3925B77B3818.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Back to the Tennis player deported. Australian minister Alex Hawke concluded that the tennis star did have a valid exemption, but deported Djokovic him because he deemed Novak's presence in the country a threat of spreading dissent against the government. Fair enough if he was a known terrorist.

So for those happy he's been deported for "breaking the rules"- what rules did he break exactly other than thoughtcrime?

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Back to the Tennis player deported. Australian minister Alex Hawke concluded that the tennis star did have a valid exemption, but deported Djokovic him because he deemed Novak's presence in the country a threat of spreading dissent against the government. Fair enough if he was a known terrorist.

So for those happy he's been deported for "breaking the rules"- what rules did he break exactly other than thoughtcrime?

Anti - vaxxers martyred him

• Haha

Watching the whole thing develop, I don't know if anyone covered themselves in glory, whether it's messing up the paperwork or not knowing their own rules. This should all have been sorted months ago, it's not like the tournament was some sudden surprise event and it's not rocket science to ensure that requirements were properly communicated/followed whoever's fault that was.

So being lazy and not particularly caring in spite of the wall to wall coverage, I therefore award the whole sodding lot of them a generous assortment of footbullets and facepalms.

Any wonder BJ couldn’t string a sentence together at the briefings 😵💫View attachment 994467

I'm day 5 today, I timed that quite well 😂

My partner has tested positive this morning. Loss of taste and a cold style illness. I however have the most intense all over body deep aches iv ever felt in my life. Chest feels like it's being crushed, throbbing head and neck but not a headache as such 🤔 and feels like I have something stuck in my throat. Can still taste and smell and showing as negative on tests. Both coughing ALOT.
Wonder if tomorrow I'll test differently? But for now I'm amazed I'm far more poorly but showing negative tests
For for a PCR if you're worried, they are more sensitive.

• Haha
I'm negative but still have a temperature. Should be okay in a day or two I think.

Yeah, there's 4 of us off at work (I work with children) with it now. All in the space of 3 days of each other.
I think it's advised if you're still showing symptoms to keep isolating , it's ripping through the schools like wildfire ,we've never had that many cases in my sons school before .

Day 8 for me and still getting a strong positive on lateral flows. Feel drained and full of catarrh. 8 year old son is testing negative and full of beans. It is also ripping through his school and it’s where I’m certain he picked it up. Didn’t have a single text about cases in his class from September to Christmas. Have had 3 texts since they went back. I’m convinced more than that will have it and either be asymptomatic, or parents are sending them in regardless. It’s super contagious - my son infected me, my Mum and my Dad.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Watching the whole thing develop, I don't know if anyone covered themselves in glory, whether it's messing up the paperwork or not knowing their own rules. This should all have been sorted months ago, it's not like the tournament was some sudden surprise event and it's not rocket science to ensure that requirements were properly communicated/followed whoever's fault that was.

So being lazy and not particularly caring in spite of the wall to wall coverage, I therefore award the whole sodding lot of them a generous assortment of footbullets and facepalms.
Djokovic admited his agent made an “administrative mistake” when declaring he had not travelled in the two weeks before his flight to Australia and acknowledged an “error of judgment” by not isolating after he tested positive for Covid. Hawke said these were not significant factors in his decision to cancel Djokovic’s visa, and he accepted Djokovic’s explanations...

1642421831210.png

Last edited:
Do people really believe cases have genuinely plummeted 45% in a week, or whatever it is they’re saying? We all seem to know more people than ever with it. I’m more inclined to think a lot of people aren’t bothering to report positive lateral flow tests, now a PCR isn’t required. I suspect it may have dropped a little, due to the sheer volume of testing that was going on at Christmas, but I find it hard to believe it’s going down as much as they say.

Reactions: 11

The exemption is used to delay vaccination for up to 6 months, not intended to be used by anti-vaxxers like him as a loophole

He’s unfortunate enough to be a public figure who voiced his opinions, though important to recognise that he knew what his opinions may mean for his career, but he also got a lot of benefits because of his treatment - most people wouldn’t have made it to court before being deported

Day 8 for me and still getting a strong positive on lateral flows. Feel drained and full of catarrh. 8 year old son is testing negative and full of beans. It is also ripping through his school and it’s where I’m certain he picked it up. Didn’t have a single text about cases in his class from September to Christmas. Have had 3 texts since they went back. I’m convinced more than that will have it and either be asymptomatic, or parents are sending them in regardless. It’s super contagious - my son infected me, my Mum and my Dad.
My sons class has had cases before, he had symptoms on a few occasions even a weird rash, but all his lft's and PCR's came back neg . I'm not sure how well the tests pick up on children tbh, I'm very surprised he's escaped it so far considering he's very social .

Do people really believe cases have genuinely plummeted 45% in a week, or whatever it is they’re saying? We all seem to know more people than ever with it. I’m more inclined to think a lot of people aren’t bothering to report positive lateral flow tests, now a PCR isn’t required. I suspect it may have dropped a little, due to the sheer volume of testing that was going on at Christmas, but I find it hard to believe it’s going down as much as they say.
No! not for a sec, it's definitely down to testing .

• Heart
Reactions: 7
My sons class has had cases before, he had symptoms on a few occasions even a weird rash, but all his lft's and PCR's came back neg . I'm not sure how well the tests pick up on children tbh, I'm very surprised he's escaped it so far considering he's very social .

No! not for a sec, it's definitely down to testing .
It’s a strange virus for sure. I agree that testing won’t be picking up every case. Thankfully the majority of children seem to have a very mild illness. If this had affected them badly, the whole thing would have been very different and worrying.

Reactions: 2
It’s a strange virus for sure. I agree that testing won’t be picking up every case. Thankfully the majority of children seem to have a very mild illness. If this had affected them badly, the whole thing would have been very different and worrying.
That's what the scientists keep elaborating on , but say they're vectors for disease so a threat to adults through transmission.

Djokovic admited his agent made an “administrative mistake” when declaring he had not travelled in the two weeks before his flight to Australia and acknowledged an “error of judgment” by not isolating after he tested positive for Covid. Hawke said these were not significant factors in his decision to cancel Djokovic’s visa, and he accepted Djokovic’s explanations...

View attachment 994820
The only statements on the whole ridiculous matter as reported that I am prepared to take as fact are
1) 'he turned up';
2) 'and then went away'.

I think it's advised if you're still showing symptoms to keep isolating , it's ripping through the schools like wildfire ,we've never had that many cases in my sons school before .
Yes, I'm staying put for now. I'm also a scout leader, so in all honesty I'm lucky I've got this far without getting it.

Okay :whistle:

Also to note 92% of Australia is already vaccinated. With MPs exempt and do not have to follow public health mandates.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.