Coronavirus Disease Outbreak COVID-19 #114

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe people ‘follow instructions’ because they have personally seen the suffering that Covid has caused to those close to them. Or maybe their parents or husband / wife died from it? Did you ever think of that?

You talk about Covid as if it’s not a real virus as per the previously mentioned experiment where people were happy to shock others with no evidence that what they were doing had a purpose. Not that causing physical pain to others is ever ok under any circumstances!
The experiment was an extreme example. I believe it was inspired Nazi Germany and the roles regular people played in the persecution of the Non -Aryans.

My point wasn't about people following covid restrictions themselves, it was about how people are willing to treat those that they think haven't. I used the unvaccinated as an example, but people meeting during lockdown us another. You can often read in the press or on social media that these people should be punished for their actions even if their punishment isn't as extreme as physically hurting them people do think that the consequence should penalise them in some way .

Reactions: 4
My partner has tested positive this morning. Loss of taste and a cold style illness. I however have the most intense all over body deep aches iv ever felt in my life. Chest feels like it's being crushed, throbbing head and neck but not a headache as such 🤔 and feels like I have something stuck in my throat. Can still taste and smell and showing as negative on tests. Both coughing ALOT.
Wonder if tomorrow I'll test differently? But for now I'm amazed I'm far more poorly but showing negative tests

• Sad
My partner has tested positive this morning. Loss of taste and a cold style illness. I however have the most intense all over body deep aches iv ever felt in my life. Chest feels like it's being crushed, throbbing head and neck but not a headache as such 🤔 and feels like I have something stuck in my throat. Can still taste and smell and showing as negative on tests. Both coughing ALOT.
Wonder if tomorrow I'll test differently? But for now I'm amazed I'm far more poorly but showing negative tests
Try swabbing your throat with a lateral flow. I tested negative with nasal swabs, but positive when I swabbed my throat. Omicron replicates in the throat before the nose apparently.

Reactions: 6
My moneys on :
Covid 21
Smallpox outbreak
Bird flu

If anyone needs me I'll be on my private island.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The world is in a wild place at the moment isn't it. Feels like there will be another pandemic around the corner. If the virus was released from a lab, what's to stop them doing the same. China could do it and nobody can do anything about it or prove it. Largest economy in the world who make all our goods, which is why there will be no sanctions.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
The world is in a wild place at the moment isn't it. Feels like there will be another pandemic around the corner. If the virus was released from a lab, what's to stop them doing the same. China could do it and nobody can do anything about it or prove it. Largest economy in the world who make all our goods, which is why there will be no sanctions.
How many people do believe it came from a market? I’m not in a position to know the truth but it is such a weird virus. I mean it affects your nervous system. Also it seems to cause depression in the months after the virus. That’s the main reason I didn’t want to get covid. My MH can be easily disrupted. Actually the Pfizer jab seemed to cause the onset of a short depressive episode for me. Although of course I could never know it wasn’t caused by something else.

The idea of smallpox coming back is scary. Remember that poor lady who died from it in a Birmingham university because scientists had been doing an experiment. They were vaccinated themselves and it got into an air vent and the person became infected. I think she was a photographer.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
They'll be resurrecting the dinasaurs next and that'll be the end of us 😂🦖🦕

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
The world has felt very surreal since Mar 2020. Even now with the talk of all restrictions lifted.... It all still feels.... Surreal
Before we could travel freely even, but now the unvaccinated won't be able to travel, or will at least be extremely limited to where they can go. It was one of the main reasons I decided to get vaxxed.

They'll be resurrecting the dinasaurs next and that'll be the end of us 😂🦖🦕
Wouldn't mind a Jurassic Park type place somewhere isolated. That would be neat haha.

Reactions: 3
How many people do believe it came from a market? I’m not in a position to know the truth but it is such a weird virus. I mean it affects your nervous system. Also it seems to cause depression in the months after the virus. That’s the main reason I didn’t want to get covid. My MH can be easily disrupted. Actually the Pfizer jab seemed to cause the onset of a short depressive episode for me. Although of course I could never know it wasn’t caused by something else.
This is trending in the US:

Email from Dr. Andrew Rambaut to Drs. Jeremy Farrar, Anthony Fauci:

1642365061526.png

1642365097778.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
The idea of smallpox coming back is scary. Remember that poor lady who died from it in a Birmingham university because scientists had been doing an experiment. They were vaccinated themselves and it got into an air vent and the person became infected. I think she was a photographer.
"There’s naturally-caused epidemics and bioterrorism-caused epidemics that could even be way worse than what we experienced today”.

Wouldn't mind a Jurassic Park type place somewhere isolated. That would be neat haha.
Also long as the electric fences work....

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.